MOD & FOD #34 FOD’s AWOL, his followers plunge, he’s biding time in the house of clunge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t know they existed when I was pregnant thankfully. I used Insta for photography and travel pics etc. I probably also shared pics of food (sorry Glen, I was first 😂) but I’m so relieved I didn’t follow any. Probably would’ve got sucked in too. Although I did discover them during the very early toddler years. That’s when I compared my experience and life to theirs and felt like it wasn’t as good as how theirs looked. I really hate admitting that to myself. Never bought Miele dishwashers though so the damage wasn’t too bad 🤪 there definitely are some good books out there, normally written by actual experts, most of whom have PhDs in child development. I found those helpful for understanding changes etc. But the instamums can get in the bin. I can’t reiterate enough how much I loathe the child selling. They all post such inappropriate details and images of them. No concern for their safety or wellbeing growing up.

Scamp and Dude. bleeping lol 😂 I remember when one of the high street stores ripped off her ⚡ and she went mental! Had her followers attacking the brand. People in the comments were saying they couldn’t afford hers and why should poorer kids miss out. It was awful. Slightly off topic sorry.
On topic: I think I might miss the SODs posting too 🤣🤣🤣
I knew lots of people with kids before I had mine, and my husband already had children, so I was fairly confident when I had my first. Right up until the day she was born, when I totally panicked and sent my husband to the library for a Penelope Leach book because I suddenly realised I just didn’t know what to do!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Scoops 😂
when did you say about Clem putting on timber?! 😂😂 I cannae remember this!
It wasn’t that long ago...got proper jumped on! I said something like- “she’s a fat twit”...then I got told off for fat shaming, some people are so touchy 😜😂😂😂
I didn't actually, weirdly I’d written something about her putting on some timber and then decided not to post it. Then stupidly commented on something else and what I’d previously written came up on that 🤦‍♀️ So whilst I had tried to show a modicum of restraint, all was lost 😬😏 I’m over it, I think others aren’t 😜😂😂😂

I knew lots of people with kids before I had mine, and my husband already had children, so I was fairly confident when I had my first. Right up until the day she was born, when I totally panicked and sent my husband to the library for a Penelope Leach book because I suddenly realised I just didn’t know what to do!
And @Affiliatemebaby did that book help with the birth? 😜😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
It wasn’t that long ago...got proper jumped on! I said something like- “she’s a fat twit”...then I got told off for fat shaming, some people are so touchy 😜😂😂😂
I didn't actually, weirdly I’d written something about her putting on some timber and then decided not to post it. Then stupidly commented on something else and what I’d previously written came up on that 🤦‍♀️ So whilst I had tried to show a modicum of restraint, all was lost 😬😏 I’m over it, I think others aren’t 😜😂😂😂
Is it fat shaming though when saying someone’s put on weight when they have? Honestly curious, not trying to start a war on here 😂 Glen shared so many selfies of her in swimwear and her underwear. At the end of the day, it doesn’t matter what anyone thinks of her figure if she’s happy.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Total conjecture, but last year FOD’s company entered into a deal with another company in the same industry and there was talk of redundancies being in their future. I wonder if that could be going on behind the scenes? Especially the pandemic as well.

I know someone who works for the same company as him, will see if I can get onto the topic!

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Haha for the life me, can’t remember that! Naughty Dogmuck did you get rebuked? 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Also just saw this now for all you fans:

Gaaaaah....!!! 🤪🤪 Claudia’s phone 😍 why the hell does Dawn have dark hair 😈 Alicia S playing Kristy’s Mom, god I’m old 😫 what kind of mother would trust their kids with... kids?! 😳 I’ve now realised how insane the story of my beloved childhood books are 😂

As you were... I now have 4 pages of FOD, but not actually FOD because he’s not posting, to catch up on...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Randomly wondering if Glen’s Mum has formed a social bubble with them or thought nah can’t be doing with all that tit headache-inducing wallpaper, I’ll team up with Mavis down the road instead, then I can’t be called on for babysitting duties🍹

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Randomly wondering if Glen’s Mum has formed a social bubble with them or thought nah can’t be doing with all that tit headache-inducing wallpaper, I’ll team up with Mavis down the road instead, then I can’t be called on for babysitting duties🍹
Glens mum Julie (obvs she needs a new name too 🤣), bet she’s never been happier bubbling with Mavis, she’s probs even moved Mavis in to the Edwardian Airbnb shed. Imagine having Sly as your son-in-law, you’d defo pay for the divorce.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Maybe your summer weather has sent the oD's off to join the the crowds on the beach, he'll be back all glowing and tanned .
A lovely photo of a twin balanced atop his beach brolly.👯‍♀️🏄‍♀️🧬🏖🤳🤑

• Haha
Reactions: 12
AirBNB recently reported a huge surge in uk bookings over European destinations. Many people will be holidaying here this year so Glen Snr might be too busy to bubble. I despair that I know she’s listed as a host 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Glens mum Julie (obvs she needs a new name too 🤣), bet she’s never been happier bubbling with Mavis, she’s probs even moved Mavis in to the Edwardian Airbnb shed. Imagine having Sly as your son-in-law, you’d defo pay for the divorce.
Both of their mother's are named Judith aren't they?
Why do I even know this?😩

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Maybe your summer weather has sent the oD's off to join the the crowds on the beach, he'll be back all glowing and tanned .
A lovely photo of a twin balanced atop his beach brolly.👯‍♀️🏄‍♀️🧬🏖🤳🤑
All that content he could’ve posted about- Father’s Day and the heatwave! I still don’t understand why they didn’t just make a proper statement and take it on the chin. It would’ve simmered down a lot sooner. Defiantly not all forgiven but at least people wouldn’t be accusing them of hiding from it and the old delete/block game 🤷🏼‍♀️

Both of their mother's are named Judith aren't they?
Why do I even know this?😩
Pretty messed up isn’t it 🥴 I honestly don’t know how I feel about myself right now 😂

Julie 😂 with the only Edwardian bungalow in history 🥇

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Oh please can someone / anyone bring me up to speed? I’ve been far to engrossed in the Megan and Harry and in Greg and Susie threads and now I’ve lost the latest MOD and FOD news (which is the reason I joined Tattle). I know about Alice etc and about FOD posting something vile on woman’s day but I sense there is more that I’ve missed and last time I tried to catch up on a thread, the sun was rising and it was morning and I hadn’t slept a wink! Will adorn whoever can update me with a thousand Tattle likes, praises and general kudos

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Seriously and honestly - EVERY time you post a pic I laugh out loud and admire your genius. I hope those who know you in your life revere you for your comedy.
Same same - I live for your photos/posts @Axatogrind - how you’re not lapping up the VIP lifestyle is beyond me. You’re defo getting a gold jacket.

Also I miss Fod...but only cos I’m a bad shot 😜 ba dum 🥁 I’m here all week 🙌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.