MOD & FOD #34 FOD’s AWOL, his followers plunge, he’s biding time in the house of clunge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys, I am STOKED that some of you love the Eiffel Tower plan (chosen as a nod to Clemmie being a known Francophile and expert francophone, of course).
Should we all bring our really low expectations on this french trip? :rolleyes:😛

LowExpectations.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Yeah, @Axatogrind , I mean GOD. I won’t expect much from a beautiful French villa, but that’s the right frame of mind when embarking on such an amazing getaway.
IT’S JUST NOT AS AMAZING AS JEFFING MAURITIUS !!

But, we’ll survive. Got to keep it real, like Glen did in those trying times!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I’ve just had a little dig. How did she get found out about being in here?
Clemmie was in the Caribbean and Tattle mods noted the account that had been flagged as being Clemmie was posting from an IP in the Caribbean.

They were careful to say it wasn’t conclusive evidence so couldn’t be called out for doxing.

Months later, Clemmie’s outer circle of friends all took to stories crying about Clemmie being mean about them on Tattle.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Oh please can someone / anyone bring me up to speed? I’ve been far to engrossed in the Megan and Harry and in Greg and Susie threads and now I’ve lost the latest MOD and FOD news (which is the reason I joined Tattle). I know about Alice etc and about FOD posting something vile on woman’s day but I sense there is more that I’ve missed and last time I tried to catch up on a thread, the sun was rising and it was morning and I hadn’t slept a wink! Will adorn whoever can update me with a thousand Tattle likes, praises and general kudos
You joined on May 4th.... his last post was 2nd June.... there's not really much to bring you 'up to speed' on.... we are just reminiscing the good old days and chatting... 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh my god I forgot what a dick she was ‘on Fridays we wear kicks’ :sick: ...look at how ‘gift’ is thrown in there but not clearly marked.

B503B29B-632E-482F-8DE0-08BA2D7B3169.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
You're too kind, thank you! I don't bring my 'A' game to any of the picture edits because I refuse to spend much time on these two numpties. I've said it before but if anyone wants to save the edits and use them for an insta account or anywhere else, just feel free! I enjoy making an edit now and then but I can't be arsed with looking after another insta account :LOL:
When I'm back (Mon) off furlough.... I might be able to help with edits.... Photoshop etc at work for when I skive 😏

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
37B13D5B-9D01-4248-91EE-CC81DC0B3F06.png

Looked to see if there was one for him but nothing on it. Could have found his deleted I’ve got/had/lying about Covid post!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Will that be with a chunky boot or a trainer?

I’ll come in some uber expensive silk pjs that I have to wear as out wear to justify the cost per wear. Will match with red lippy and fringe off.

One trainer and one chunky boot.
I'll wear a grey cashmere lounge suit....

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I didn’t know they existed when I was pregnant thankfully. I used Insta for photography and travel pics etc. I probably also shared pics of food (sorry Glen, I was first 😂) but I’m so relieved I didn’t follow any. Probably would’ve got sucked in too. Although I did discover them during the very early toddler years. That’s when I compared my experience and life to theirs and felt like it wasn’t as good as how theirs looked. I really hate admitting that to myself. Never bought Miele dishwashers though so the damage wasn’t too bad 🤪 there definitely are some good books out there, normally written by actual experts, most of whom have PhDs in child development. I found those helpful for understanding changes etc. But the instamums can get in the bin. I can’t reiterate enough how much I loathe the child selling. They all post such inappropriate details and images of them. No concern for their safety or wellbeing growing up.

Scamp and Dude. bleeping lol 😂 I remember when one of the high street stores ripped off her ⚡ and she went mental! Had her followers attacking the brand. People in the comments were saying they couldn’t afford hers and why should poorer kids miss out. It was awful. Slightly off topic sorry.
On topic: I think I might miss the SODs posting too 🤣🤣🤣
The only place I have seen anyone wearing onenfo those daft scamp and dude shirts off of Instagram was in Kensington , says it all! I get the sentiment behind it but it just became the badge of middle class tat. Then John Lewis started to stock them wtf?! People are dumb.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sorry to be an out and out witch but I can't fathom dedicating a whole room to the ~art of dressing and yet still ending up in this outfit? And not only that, thinking it was worthy of an insta grid post?!
I thought EXACTLY the same.

Sweater, jeans and trainers. Groundbreaking.

• Haha
  • Heart
Clemmie was in the Caribbean and Tattle mods noted the account that had been flagged as being Clemmie was posting from an IP in the Caribbean.

They were careful to say it wasn’t conclusive evidence so couldn’t be called out for doxing.

Months later, Clemmie’s outer circle of friends all took to stories crying about Clemmie being mean about them on Tattle.
Oh mate, can we just copy and paste this for every time someone else asks about backstory 😂

When I'm back (Mon) off furlough.... I might be able to help with edits.... Photoshop etc at work for when I skive 😏
Titfer, I will NEVER forget your FOD aftershave ad. Eau de Salade? I loved it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.