MOD & FOD #34 FOD’s AWOL, his followers plunge, he’s biding time in the house of clunge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My OD greatest hits;
- the #ad of surviving a festival with toddlers, freckles festival nannies not being in the #gifted box
- the barbecue and Glen in the comments defending like a rabid Rottweiler that they can’t be blamed if the poor people can’t afford it
- when a tattler revealed they kept the dog locked it the car
- the #ad with sky about less screen time amidst a ton of pictures of the twins with an iPad at every restaurant they go to
- ‘id love to watch the rugby’....... I’m in Japan! (On a work trip honest)
-how’s your mental health? Superdrug asked me to ask
-the tag line in the m&s ad.
-the camp bestival DJ set, specifically how embarrassed anya and marnie looked
- when glen went to Glasto displaying her camel toe for all to see and Fod was allowed to go to a festival later in the year with some blokes I presume he’d hired

There’s just too many

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
A personal highlight for me was when the Camp Bestival “Parenting” line up was originally published with the full suite of Clem T, MOD&FOD, DLAM, Mother and Papa Pukka.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Let’s face it....nearly all the posts should be on the list as there’s some form of lying, grabbing, child selling, un declaring, staged pics in all of them. Like placing the hob nobs on a shelf....balancing the twins and then quick take a snap but claiming it was a lovely little case of teamwork from the twinnies to create content!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
My OD greatest hits;
- the #ad of surviving a festival with toddlers, freckles festival nannies not being in the #gifted box
- the barbecue and Glen in the comments defending like a rabid Rottweiler that they can’t be blamed if the poor people can’t afford it
- the #ad with sky about less screen time amidst a ton of pictures of the twins with an iPad at every restaurant they go to
- when glen went to Glasto displaying her camel toe for all to see and Fod was allowed to go to a festival later in the year with some blokes I presume he’d hired

There’s just too many
Yes the BBQ- so tone deaf 🥴

Let’s face it....nearly all the posts should be on the list as there’s some form of lying, grabbing, child selling, un declaring, staged pics in all of them. Like placing the hob nobs on a shelf....balancing the twins and then quick take a snap but claiming it was a lovely little case of teamwork from the twinnies to create content!
I really feel for their kids. I mean, I know all parents take loads of photos of their kids thanks to smartphones, but imagine having your whole childhood available for anyone to view. How can these people not see the problem with it?

Reactions: 16
I agree all his & her posts are cringe classics, mainly because they are fake af and are basic bullshit or #AD, but what tickles me the most are some of the comments from the hunz - two of my faves have become thread titles, the “you are pointless and he is a father” & the yoda one (can’t remember the words). They are (trying) to portray a quintessential, well educated, white, middle class, English family yet their followers are the exact opposite. How do you sell Jim and Joans (no idea their real name) English Holiday cottages to your almost 1 million bots followers from China, Iran, Iraq and now the Netherlands. Even the texas hunz grasp of English is rudimentary...and that’s what gives me life. “Simon your doing a grate job ignaw all the hatters they are just jelus, we luv you’re gurls, there sooo adoorabul

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
why do all annoying Male influencers do that stupid frown / brow furrow it really fucks me off
Whoop, there it is! I've been on a mission to find the NL post(s) that have added to his Dutch followership 🧐
I found Ouders van Nu full of fluffy tit even when my daughter was young and we lived in The NL so am not surpised its readers would find FOD's antics follow-worthy:rolleyes:

* edit * Sorry, should've quoted @Jennepen 's post. CBA to change 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 4
My OD greatest hits;

There’s just too many
The BBQ really showed how deluded they were, cos the thing is, would they have ever bought a £1k BBQ on their salaries? They likely couldn’t have so how she had the balls to talk to people like that is beyond me - people were so right to call it out, influencers are normalising obscenely overpriced purchases that they couldn’t even make themselves had it not been gifted!

If we lived in Australia and you could BBQ dinner every day 100% buy a top of the range BBQ cos over the next decade the cost per use will be pounds and you’d hope it would last so it’s better for the envt to boot. But the average Brit probably uses theirs under 10 times a year? You’d use the money on something that’ll add value to your life every day...?

Maybe if they sell the BBQ they can afford the spindle work they were begging about 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I agree all his & her posts are cringe classics, mainly because they are fake af and are basic bullshit or #AD, but what tickles me the most are some of the comments from the hunz - two of my faves have become thread titles, the “you are pointless and he is a father” & the yoda one (can’t remember the words). They are (trying) to portray a quintessential, well educated, white, middle class, English family yet their followers are the exact opposite. How do you sell Jim and Joans (no idea their real name) English Holiday cottages to your almost 1 million bots followers from China, Iran, Iraq and now the Netherlands. Even the texas hunz grasp of English is rudimentary...and that’s what gives me life. “Simon your doing a grate job ignaw all the hatters they are just jelus, we luv you’re gurls, there sooo adoorabul
You forgot to add #couplegoalz 😂 always amazes me when people look to them as having the ideal marriage. And makes me a bit sad too just thinking about how unhappy many of their followers must be with their relationships to look to Sly as a good man. How is sustained passive aggressiveness in a relationship #goals?

The BBQ really showed how deluded they were, cos the thing is, would they have ever bought a £1k BBQ on their salaries? They likely couldn’t have so how she had the balls to talk to people like that is beyond me - people were so right to call it out, influencers are normalising obscenely overpriced purchases that they couldn’t even make themselves had it not been gifted!

If we lived in Australia and you could BBQ dinner every day 100% buy a top of the range BBQ cos over the next decade the cost per use will be pounds and you’d hope it would last so it’s better for the envt to boot. But the average Brit probably uses theirs under 10 times a year? You’d use the money on something that’ll add value to your life every day...?

Maybe if they sell the BBQ they can afford the spindle work they were begging about 🤭
So on the money! If they actually lived that life before insta and their target demographic was similar it would make sense. It’s truly vile how they look down on people less fortunate when the only reason they have had it all is because of their kids 🤢

Reactions: 13

If I were to spend that much money on a BBQ, it would not be on a toy one like that one. But not only that episode (which I totally missed) shows how out of touch they are but also how little they know of the world if they ever thought that gives them any sort of status (#gifted aside). But when your #gifted holidays are only to non-imaginative locations, you miss a lot of what the world looks like and think in your rather narrow minded way you know best? It should not be a surprise that they have no idea what a real bbq could look like for that amount of money! (I grew up in South America having BBQ at least once or twice a week, no matter the weather!!!)

Reactions: 8
Salad will be popping in laterz.

That's £1000000 for my management fee. I take payment in chocolate too.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Yoo Hooooo I'm back!

I'm not gonna catch up on all the posts in one day though am I?!

Sooooo in between still working my crazy nights at work we had a relocation of our ward, then the ward flooded and our ward closed so had to ship our patients out, then we still had to attend work without patients which consisted of covering other wards if needed or just sitting in our nursing office - lame. I moved 🏠 but left my partner behind as we were already in break up/make up/break up/make up territory - we are kind of so-so at the moment but I'm keeping my place to myself.

Ooh I have an en suite so if I load up with enough snacks I don't have to leave my lush new room for ages. I plan on putting this to the test 😂

Have missed you all, I have not been near FoDders' page but I bet his wife has kept her trap shut and her mug out of pics since #BLM 🙊

Anyway to not stray off topic I'll just put it out there that Fod is a mahoosive James Blunt....

I'm off work til Sat night - gotta go out now n stock up my fridge and cupboards before it gets unbearably too hot to drive. Be back later HuNz xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Salad will be pooping in laterz.

That's £1000000 for my management fee. I take payment in chocolate too.
Back the funk off! I’d organised this! I want 60% of this finders fee! Any issues then let’s take this to arm wrestle to decide 💪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Yoo Hooooo I'm back!

Sooooo in between still working my crazy nights at work we had a relocation of our ward, then the ward flooded and our ward closed so had to ship our patients out, then we still had to attend work without patients which consisted of covering other wards if needed or just sitting in our nursing office - lame. I moved 🏠 but left my partner behind as we were already in break up/make up/break up/make up territory - we are kind of so-so at the moment but I'm keeping my place to myself.

Ooh I have an en suite so if I load up with enough snacks I don't have to leave my lush new room for ages. I plan on putting this to the test 😂

Have missed you all, I have not been near FoDders' page but I bet his wife has kept her trap shut and her mug out of pics since #BLM 🙊

Anyway to not stray off topic I'll just put it out there that Fod is a mahoosive James Blunt....

I'm off work til Sat night - gotta go out now n stock up my fridge and cupboards before it gets unbearably too hot to drive. Be back later HuNz xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Missed you SD x x x

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Yoo Hooooo I'm back!

Yeah! You are back! You haven't missed much 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I might have missed this, but has anyone asked a staff member to look into @Housedelaclunge
Surely if they could tell it was Saint Glenson of Herringbone, they’d be able to see if it’s FOD on the sly?

ETA: on the sly was an unintentional name call, but I’m sticking with it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I might have missed this, but has anyone asked a staff member to look into @Housedelaclunge
Surely if they could tell it was Saint Glenson of Herringbone, they’d be able to see if it’s FOD on the sly?

ETA: on the sly was an unintentional name call, but I’m sticking with it.
It’s been mentioned on here and I guess we could ask but I don’t think it’s something admin would confirm either way with us..

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Back the funk off! I’d organised this! I want 60% of this finders fee! Any issues then let’s take this to arm wrestle to decide 💪
Oh it's a deal- but I'd also settle for a bag of Werther's soft chocolate toffees.

looking at properties on right move is my hobby- I found this cupboard monstrosity- which makes the OD's cupboard tame.

1592993898985.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.