MOD & FOD #34 FOD’s AWOL, his followers plunge, he’s biding time in the house of clunge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very dangerous. I'm so glad I didn't get too sucked in financially but I did feel like I was "missing out" because I didn't have the home, clothes, trips out. Because they made it appear so easy and achievable.
You’re not alone 💐 I’m mostly influencer proof now, although those Parisian women do make me yearn for a rooftop apartment with views overlooking the city 🤣

Anyway thanks to mums net and tattle for opening my eyes..... 👀👀👀
Me too! Were it not for tattle I’d still be scratching my head wondering how they can afford it all and how they have so much time for their very active social lives 🤔😂

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It's not Carole bleeping Baskin is it?! 😂😂
Honestly this is what I have to find out, if it’s like... keystone to a wider theme in the house? What’s upstairs like?! I’m fascinated too because all the old women on the street dislike her guts and I wanna know the full tea tbh.

Re: paparazzi pictures of children etc., I have had dealings with this in a professional capacity. I've dug up this text from a briefing email from 2004 which clearly shows that concerns around childrens' privacy have been around for a long time, way before instagram and social media became a thing. Since this was the guidance in 2004 then I'm sure it's only become tighter since then. Apologies for the all caps.
duck me it’s bad when the british media are more progressive / considerate than you isn’t it, how damning for the insta floggers 🤭

I definitely spent too much money on tit I didn't need.
This is really sad & I hope at some point they properly evaluate what they’ve done and feel bad for it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I trained as a midwife in a decent sized city and was totally shocked that young girls were somehow affording prams that cost £2,000 that they'd seen some vacuous celeb using. One good aspect of my course is that we were told from the beginning how little you actually need to buy for a newborn. The rest is just preying on women at a vulnerable time. And you can throw your 'stretch mark cream' in the bin people. Genetics determine how elastic your skin is and how much it will stretch, no cream is going to change that.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Honestly this is what I have to find out, if it’s like... keystone to a wider theme in the house? What’s upstairs like?! I’m fascinated too because all the old women on the street dislike her guts and I wanna know the full tea tbh.

duck me it’s bad when the british media are more progressive / considerate than you isn’t it, how damning for the insta floggers 🤭

This is really sad & I hope at some point they properly evaluate what they’ve done and feel bad for it.
I'm not sure accountability features too highly in their vocabulary...

Love this comment from another house account (with 45k followers) left on FODs last comments open post!
Sneaky buggers, deleting 5 times from a influencer account 🤣
Grabbing my popcorn 🍿

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Love this comment from another house account (with 45k followers) left on FODs last comments open post!
Sneaky buggers, deleting 5 times from a influencer account 🤣
Those pesky "hackers", not content with going in and deleting the critical comments just once, had to keep going back multiple times and mopping them up again whenever they were re-posted! :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Those pesky "hackers", not content with going in and deleting the critical comments just once, had to keep going back multiple times and mopping them up again whenever they were re-posted! :LOL:
Me too and then I got BLOCKED!🤣 Makes you think, they are so fake - imagine the comments if half of them weren’t swiftly deleted!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I trained as a midwife in a decent sized city and was totally shocked that young girls were somehow affording prams that cost £2,000 that they'd seen some vacuous celeb using. One good aspect of my course is that we were told from the beginning how little you actually need to buy for a newborn. The rest is just preying on women at a vulnerable time. And you can throw your 'stretch mark cream' in the bin people. Genetics determine how elastic your skin is and how much it will stretch, no cream is going to change that.
Although if there are any pregnant ladies reading this thread I highly recommend telling your partner that a daily bump massage with Bio Oil from your partner is an essential medical need, as advised by your professionally trained midwife. Bonus points for mum& baby’s wellbeing if they place a cuppa and a chocolate bar in either hand while it’s being undertaken. Thank me later xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
yeah from an admin perspective I’ve got no idea how the press maintain the list of which kids they can / can’t show publicly? But basically anyone thoroughly rich and famous who doesn’t need to flog the kids has chosen for their faces to be blurred, you see it on the daily mail all the time. I think Jude Law’s younger kids are blurred but the older ones aren’t as they’re all aspiring ~models aren’t they, also I think very possibly now over 18?

I’m seeing more and more influencers opt to hide their kids faces, and a lot of them do it really well? Like not just an emoji over the face but the composition of the shot makes sense with the back of a head or a slight side profile, so you can see the lovely family moment but the kid’s privacy is still protected.

Especially now, it’s quite tacky seeing pages and pages of staged kid shots, like those pageant moms in the USA 🤮 There is no difference Darlene putting those fake pageant teeth and bundles of fake hair in her mini me and making her strut about in heels in front of a room of pre register sex offenders for a couple of grand & FOD uploading bath time pics of the kids for a Miele 🤷🏻‍♀️
I think a law was passed around 2004 where celeb's children couldn't be photographed for magazines and newspapers. And what's really interesting is now we are seeing the first generation of kids whose privacy was vehemently protected (which I agree with) trying to launch careers of their own on social media. Ewan MacGregor's kids are a good example - he was obsessive about their privacy. And they thanked him by continually posing in tiny bikinis under age on Instagram to try and launch careers 😂

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
How relatable can they EVER be when he was last posting about wanting to replace perfectly good spindles and getting a toilet flush to match other hardware in the house. They are ULTRA tone deaf.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I think a law was passed around 2004 where celeb's children couldn't be photographed for magazines and newspapers. And what's really interesting is now we are seeing the first generation of kids whose privacy was vehemently protected (which I agree with) trying to launch careers of their own on social media. Ewan MacGregor's kids are a good example - he was obsessive about their privacy. And they thanked him by continually posing in tiny bikinis under age on Instagram to try and launch careers 😂
But others aren’t. There must be loads of kids who have flown under the radar their whole lives and continue to do so. And good for them!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Ah I know is all genetics but the mamma mio tummy rub butter was my pregnancy treat. I loved it so much I kept using even after giving birth, but I couldn’t justify a £25 pot that lasts less than a month for too long really.
I used to live in a new built flat fitted with Miele appliances. The hob electrics fried up, replacing the parts was more expensive than buying a new one. Landlord replaced it for some Chinese knock offs that looked hideous but worked better. Not a fan, so don’t despair you cannot afford it, not worth it.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I taught at a school in a quite well off area and a lot of the students were celebrities’ children and you wouldn’t know it really. There were one or two who would say I want to be an actress like Mum for example, but the majority of them found the fact that people were interested in their parents really weird and boring. None of them were “don’t you know who my dad is” types

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Ah I know is all genetics but the mamma mio tummy rub butter was my pregnancy treat. I loved it so much I kept using even after giving birth, but I couldn’t justify a £25 pot that lasts less than a month for too long really.
I used to live in a new built flat fitted with Miele appliances. The hob electrics fried up, replacing the parts was more expensive than buying a new one. Landlord replaced it for some Chinese knock offs that looked hideous but worked better. Not a fan, so don’t despair you cannot afford it, not worth it.
Yep, the cost of those 'stretch mark creams' says it all really!! You can pretty much treble the price of ANY product marketed to pregnancy/new motherhood.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I always thought Miele were renowned for being really cheap tit appliances - am I completely wrong?! Like on a level with those hotpoint washer dryers that all blew up!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.