MOD & FOD #34 FOD’s AWOL, his followers plunge, he’s biding time in the house of clunge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sali Hughes brought me here actually. She went on a tearful rant on Instagram about this place and how her lawyers were on the case 😂 😂 😂
Didn’t she end up doxing people? I’ve perused her thread a bit but like others said get a bit bogged down by the skincare chat (each to their own and all that).

I used to follow the JM thread but it moves so quick so might go back to that to catch up to see where she is with her legal case against us all. As for Hinch that thread is my guilty pleasure but have to be honest - I often skip pages if I’m behind (they move at a ridiculous speed) and you still get the jist of what’s happening without needing to do the ‘can anyone bring me up to speed’. We also occasionally get fans on there which is always amusing. Hinch is also cut from the same selling/begging cloth as the SODs - which would utterly horrify them which makes it more amusing.

Love the idea of a SODs Greatest Hits thread - will it be like those ‘Now 1002 That’s What I Call Music’ compilations - some crappy hits no one remembers mixed in with the bigger hits?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
that's truly vile of her, as a midwife considering the amount of pressure & anxiety new mums feel around being able to breastfeed successfully to suggest in any shape or form this is needed or could help is bleeping ridiculous!
Exactly this! It takes lots of new mums time to figure out how to get their baby to latch properly and some mums aren’t able to breastfeed. Imagine flogging this as a ‘must have’ to women already worrying about safe sleeping and being sleep deprived and recovering from labour. Not to sound too gloomy as having your baby with you is so special, but it’s a really intense time and MoD would know this as she went through it all. I’m really wondering why she was allowed to continue being both a midwife and insta salesperson. I know it’s been covered A LOT on here already, but it’s still so shameful.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Yep I remember that. And people were like - ‘If you recommend it so much for breastfeeding ladies, then why the duck is it being gifted to you to prance about on your boden rug in?’

And then she did a defensive story about how she was gonna give it to a pregnant friend anyway and what the hell is everyone’s problem??
It’s also makes me think of this...kinda sums up how awkward it would be getting in and out of damn thing let alone if you were breastfeeding and trying to get comfy while positioning yourself to feed a screaming baby.

ETA: Sorry @Pocahontas you’ve already made a comparison to Mr Blobby! I’ll go get in the box of shame now 🤦‍♀️📦

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s also makes me think of this...kinda sums up how awkward it would be getting in and out of damn thing let alone if you were breastfeeding and trying to get comfy while positioning yourself to feed a screaming baby.

ETA: Sorry @Pocahontas you’ve already made a comparison to Mr Blobby! I’ll go get in the box of shame now 🤦‍♀️📦

Oh hey Glen! 👋🏼 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
From my good reads account from the 27 books I got through this year that I'd recommend:

Sarah's key= husband was irritating and a bit of a drip. "This baby will be the end of me" or something like that.
Diana her true story in her own words = I liked. Never knew her mother walked out on her when she was young.
The Road = wonderfully depressing
Memoirs of a Geisha
Man's Search for Meaning
Bringing Adam Home: The Abduction That Changed America = this book made me cry 😭
HARRY POTTER! 1-3 don't care I'm counting it.
Amped - sci fi
Jurassic Park- but Lexi ruined it

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Exactly this! It takes lots of new mums time to figure out how to get their baby to latch properly and some mums aren’t able to breastfeed. Imagine flogging this as a ‘must have’ to women already worrying about safe sleeping and being sleep deprived and recovering from labour. Not to sound too gloomy as having your baby with you is so special, but it’s a really intense time and MoD would know this as she went through it all. I’m really wondering why she was allowed to continue being both a midwife and insta salesperson. I know it’s been covered A LOT on here already, but it’s still so shameful.
Also shameful:
A2791FC0-644C-4B99-BEA5-2F7463C19D05.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Didn’t she end up doxing people? I’ve perused her thread a bit but like others said get a bit bogged down by the skincare chat (each to their own and all that).

I used to follow the JM thread but it moves so quick so might go back to that to catch up to see where she is with her legal case against us all. As for Hinch that thread is my guilty pleasure but have to be honest - I often skip pages if I’m behind (they move at a ridiculous speed) and you still get the jist of what’s happening without needing to do the ‘can anyone bring me up to speed’. We also occasionally get fans on there which is always amusing. Hinch is also cut from the same selling/begging cloth as the SODs - which would utterly horrify them which makes it more amusing.

Love the idea of a SODs Greatest Hits thread - will it be like those ‘Now 1002 That’s What I Call Music’ compilations - some crappy hits no one remembers mixed in with the bigger hits?!
If only they could do a Buble Then it becomes a timeless classic:

Lemme think:

1.The kids saying we love you for the disney trip when they've earnt it.
2.The filming himself on the toilet
3. the sad face with period paraphernalia
4. her post asking mother's about their mental health issues then only later revealing it was a #AD - I went off her then.
5. twin on a potty - he seriously couldn't see why that was wrong. but there's also another one like that still up there
6. Alicegate saga

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Lemme think:

4. her post asking mother's about their mental health issues then only later revealing it was a #AD - I went off her then.
5. twin on a potty - he seriously couldn't see why that was wrong. but there's also another one like that still up there
6. Alicegate saga
You’ve missed bonus track## kid being taken away in an ambulance but good content for lolz 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Lemme think:

6. Alicegate saga
The ambulance/paramedic selfie. Lowest of the low!

You’ve missed bonus track## kid being taken away in an ambulance but good content for lolz 😂
Oh snap!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My first uni was doing a event. I got paid to dress up as a heart for £8.50 an hour

If only this could do a Buble:

Lemme think:

6. Alicegate saga
Twin on ‘naughty’ chair 🤢
Ripping off Cult of Youths jewellery 😏
Selflessly going on holiday to report back to us plebs 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
Festival nannies 👍🏼
Screen free family time while being filmed on screens during said family time 🥴
That French tit she did about tit 🙄
Having low expectations about holidaying in France 🤔
The French tuck 🤪 (I know how to dress myself thanks, Glen)

This is fun 😂

What else, Tattlers? There must be more!

ETA: Ivabs and also trip in Cornwall with a constipated toddler.

• Haha
  • Heart
Forgot about that one. So sneaky, Glen 😏 wasn’t that the one that donated funds to a charity?
I thought it was part of her Elizabeth Duke style jewellery collab and she posted this pic.

Just me in my scrubs, about to start a hard day’s work.
Oh, my necklace? This old thing? Swipe up, witches!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Do we have FOD’s 8pm tantrum because IG was down/malfunctioning on the list?

• Haha
  • Heart
I thought it was part of her Elizabeth Duke style jewellery collab and she posted this pic.

Just me in my scrubs, about to start a hard day’s work.
Oh, my necklace? This old thing? Swipe up, witches!
Truly saintly 😇
St Glen and her hard flog life- so sad to lose such an inspiring icon 🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yep I remember that. And people were like - ‘If you recommend it so much for breastfeeding ladies, then why the duck is it being gifted to you to prance about on your boden rug in?’

And then she did a defensive story about how she was gonna give it to a pregnant friend anyway and what the hell is everyone’s problem??
Jesus... with friends like that, who needs enemies 😆🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
One of my faves was when they were being slated on MN and someone called FOD a wanker. Glen went apeshit (I mean after everything that had been brought to her attention i.e not marking things as ads, invasion of their kids privacy, THAT’S what she was mad at) and then the delicious irony of her later coming on Tattle and calling him a twit. Then FOD said he didn’t read MN but did a 20 minute story about what the word ‘wanker’ meant.

So, so fragile 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.