MOD & FOD #34 FOD’s AWOL, his followers plunge, he’s biding time in the house of clunge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
MOD Couid have come back from this if she had given a proper apology and owned it.
I agree with this. She shot herself in the foot with the half-baked, gone-after-24hr apology. She was arrogant enough to think that she could weasel out of it by basing it on a false premise and trying to cover her arse with lies:
  • "a website that had thousands of comments about my family and I", "reading them made me feel extremely paranoid" - she was the was the ninth poster on the very first MOD & FOD thread on the same day it was started!
  • making an anonymous account to "change their opinions from the inside to defend my family and I" - yep, she was so riled up by the non-existant comments about herself and her family that she spent the first two weeks making posts (26 in that timeframe if I've counted correctly) about Cash Carraway, only joining in the MOD & FOD talk after someone had started a thread.
  • "when users started to suspect it was me, I made the mistake of commenting about others" - this isn't true, the Alice account started off by commenting on others, and her first post on the MOD/FOD thread referenced another influencer ("Mrs Meldrum can’t post without another haul") before anyone had any suspicions.
It pisses me off that so many (all?) of the mainstream media articles accepted the Clemmie Hooper version of events without doing their research.

Link to Alice's posting history for any sceptics lurking: https://tattle.life/search/3514791/

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
I agree with this. She shot herself in the foot with the half-baked, gone-after-24hr apology. She was arrogant enough to think that she could weasel out of it by basing it on a false premise and trying to cover her arse with lies:
  • "a website that had thousands of comments about my family and I", "reading them made me feel extremely paranoid" - she was the was the ninth poster on the very first MOD & FOD thread on the same day it was started!
  • making an anonymous account to "change their opinions from the inside to defend my family and I" - yep, she was so riled up by the non-existant comments about herself and her family that she spent the first two weeks making posts (26 in that timeframe if I've counted correctly) about Cash Carraway, only joining in the MOD & FOD talk after someone had started a thread.
  • "when users started to suspect it was me, I made the mistake of commenting about others" - this isn't true, the Alice account started off by commenting on others, and her first post on the MOD/FOD thread referenced another influencer ("Mrs Meldrum can’t post without another haul") before anyone had any suspicions.
It pisses me off that so many (all?) of the mainstream media articles accepted the Clemmie Hooper version of events without doing their research.

Link to Alice's posting history for any sceptics lurking: https://tattle.life/search/3514791/
👏 Spot on!

It is incredible that even when caught red-handed she tried to paint an alternative narrative of what she actually did. Let alone painting herself as a victim when she was the only Troll on here.

Also the ‘thousands of comments’ reminds me of Jack Monroe, and her comments about having printed off all the comments from her threads, and killing a small forest in the process.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
@Axatogrind:

Yep it’s so clear when you go through her old posts but you have laid it out nice and clear for the archives of deceit and misrepresentation.

I don’t know what I love best - your photoshop skills or your research skills 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Do you think anything could turn it around for them now?

Not wanting to give them ideas....hi MoFo’s 👋🏼 But curious if people think there’s anything they can do. I just think it’s too late!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t know what I love best - your photoshop skills or your research skills 😂
After spotting the double "was the" in my first bullet point (duck it, I triple-checked it, honest!), I think I'll stick to photoshop :LOL:
Also, right back at ya with the love, my VIP buddy! :D

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
After spotting the double "was the" in my first bullet point (duck it, I triple-checked it, honest!), I think I'll stick to photoshop :LOL:
Also, right back at ya with the love, my VIP buddy! :D
You must be close to VIP with all our love on your photoshops?

• Heart
  • Haha
Right? Such a humble brag like- " I might have 500k followers on these squares, a partnership with Gousto and a Miele washing machine, but you should know that I burnt my yorkshire puddings today just like you common folk". Piss off lady....you're as relatable as every other child flogging middle class insta twit out there #notatall

Not wanting to give them ideas....hi MoFo’s 👋🏼 But curious if people think there’s anything they can do. I just think it’s too late!
Nah, not IMO. I agree, too late! I think world events have collided with their own stupidity, entitlement and arrogance (of which there are too many receipts out there now) to make sure of that.

Reactions: 14
👏 Spot on!

It is incredible that even when caught red-handed she tried to paint an alternative narrative of what she actually did. Let alone painting herself as a victim when she was the only Troll on here.

Also the ‘thousands of comments’ reminds me of Jack Monroe, and her comments about having printed off all the comments from her threads, and killing a small forest in the process.
You took the words out of my mouth there!! I think it's exactly like the Jack Monroe situation (I'm still at the start of that particular rabbit hole and hoooooooo boy!!!). When Tattlers spell bullshit they certainly do the due diligence unlike 99% of the media.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

They could start a 'learn from our mistakes/how to not kill your career as an influencer' account

• Haha

I think the American huns would welcome them back whole heartedly so if they’re after love and affection, they can get it. But in terms of #spon and #ad I can’t imagine a company would want to partner with them. A simple google search leads to negative press (I verified this right now!). Throw in the people willing to contact companies to query their partnerships with the OD’s, it just wouldn’t be smart.

I think the American huns would welcome them back whole heartedly so if they’re after love and affection, they can get it. But in terms of #spon and #ad I can’t imagine a company would want to partner with them. A simple google search leads to negative press (I verified this right now!). Throw in the people willing to contact companies to query their partnerships with the OD’s, it just wouldn’t be smart.
I agree with you entirely in terms of my own view of their toxic ‘brand’ but how many people who follow them:
a) actually care about their racism or non apology
b) may not even think that Glen is racist
c) may not even be aware of any of the historical stuff in the first place.

and would therefore happily buy whatever product they promote in the future.

I guess the point that I’m making is that this site can be a bit of an echo chamber and might not actually represent the majority of their followers. Madness I know, but sadly may be the case in this instance?

• Heart

If giphy was working, I would insert the Barack Obama mic drop here 🤣

Here's one I meant to do a while back. Remember the Richard III fringe? 😜 (shout out to @Bigmouth_bigpants)

View attachment 166805
Absolute GOLD.

His fault not providing the goods! Just need more of that creviced head of his!
'Crevhead and Glen gone quiet again, we're all wondering when they'll be on the beg for Clem'

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Another 1,500 more to go - we need more FODder to get @Axatogrind to 5,000! 😂❤
then you can get the gold jacket and stacks of cash (unless Dogmuck’s spoofed it all on Blue Nun)
Top tip - go back through all Axatogrinds posts and like them. It’s a hard but worthwhile slog. 😜 I fear I may have already liked all AXAS but will have a nosey later when I’ve got some time to kill. Every little helps

• Haha
  • Heart
I agree with you entirely in terms of my own view of their toxic ‘brand’ but how many people who follow them:
a) actually care about their racism or non apology
b) may not even think that Glen is racist
c) may not even be aware of any of the historical stuff in the first place.

and would therefore happily buy whatever product they promote in the future.

I guess the point that I’m making is that this site can be a bit of an echo chamber and might not actually represent the majority of their followers. Madness I know, but sadly may be the case in this instance?
I get what you’re saying and can see how it applies to other influencers who clearly line the pockets of the press to only print good stories/bury the bad stories - so unless you independently think they’re chatting tit or come to somewhere like Tattle you would be in the minority. Also agree that the huns for example either don’t know or don’t want to acknowledge that what Clemmie said was racist but don’t think a brand would go near her.

In MODs case, if she were to ever come back I think so many people would be quick to point out her misdemeanours and racism that a brand wouldn’t go near her as it would be so problematic for them. Especially given how so many, in light of BLM have pledged to better themselves. There would have to be an epic apology and a real sincere and honest acknowledgement of what she said/did before she could even begin a redemption let alone go begging for #gifts and #ads. As for FOD, although I think he’d throw her back under the bus to get those spindles I think he messed up big time with the BLM post and then ‘hacked hacked’ gate with House of Horrors.

But despite all that I don’t think they will give up - as someone said a few threads ago they’re like cockroaches in a nuclear blast, everything around them will be destroyed but they’ll still come crawling back for another go.

Please don’t laugh as I realise I’m potentially about to say something stupid/naive...but surely brands and/or companies diligently research proposed clients to make sure there are no skeletons in the closet before they sign them up? Assuming that I’d think a quick google would keep any brand away from the SODs. Having said that I never get how influencers who blatantly buy their followers e.g. Mrs Hinch get collaborations/ad deals when it’s clear the followers are fake (she’s had some brilliant bots recently...Bum Stretcher being one 😂) - are brands/companies that oblivious to it or don’t care?

As an aside to buying followers, @heretoreaditall2019 did you get any further with the programme you were running or did Insta keep shutting it down as it thought (ironically) you were a bot?

• Heart
  • Haha
Top tip - go back through all Axatogrinds posts and like them. It’s a hard but worthwhile slog. 😜 I fear I may have already liked all AXAS but will have a nosey later when I’ve got some time to kill. Every little helps
Nooo... I'll get there eventually if I keep posting and I'm still a way off at the moment. Thanks though! :D

If we are looking to get someone into the VIP club soon, how about @EddieBeds who's only a couple of hundred off the 5,000 mark and must be next in line? A few others are in the 4,000s too!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.