Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EddieBeds

VIP Member
Have you heard about Aoibhe devlin? She’s an Irish blogger who’s been crying in her stories about her thread on Tattle. Now the thread looks a bit brutal, haven’t had time to check it properly but I can definitely see the influencer pattern here of trying to take it down : crying on camera, attacking my family etc. Hope this Wong bring troubles here !
Never heard of her so can’t comment on her specific thread. However why do these influencers seek out Tattle? I never understand this...I get on their social media platforms they will be sent messages ranging from fawning over them, those not agreeing with them and then horrible, actual trolling messages (which aren’t acceptable). But they have to seek out Tattle, why would you bother?

Maybe my parents were overly harsh but I was told as a child/teenager/young adult that shock horror not everyone will like you in the way that you won’t like everyone you come across - as (insert drumroll 🥁) that’s life.

Why would you actively come to a gossip forum and read about yourself when you know people will be honest and won’t necessarily like you (or aspects of what you are doing) - if you don’t enjoy reading critical opinions of yourself take your narcissistic ass somewhere else surely? That whole eavesdroppers never hear good of themselves etc.

Obviously if people are actually trolling on her thread then that should be called out but from my limited experience across a few threads on here they are well moderated and other users also call out stuff that has crossed the line. Sorry for the rant I just get so bored of the old (and lazy) ‘Tattle is full of trolls’ rhetoric.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Dogmuck

VIP Member
Is it possible they’ve blocked you on tattle @Dogmuck? 🤭
That wouldn’t surprise me - I’ve had a couple of wrist slaps, but at least I’m not a racist influencer who’s on a #gifted holiday coming on here slagging my “mates” off. 😂😂😂

Must have just been a blip, maybe Tattle Corp didn’t renew my key fob for the VIP lounge because the direct debit for my Tattle subscription wasn’t paid in full...I furloughed them and only gave them 80% 😜

• Haha
  • Heart

Axatogrind

VIP Member
I can't wait for the influx of new/returning posters asking us to summarise everything that has happened!

Said no-one ever 😜

• Haha
  • Heart

Dogmuck

VIP Member
I agree all his & her posts are cringe classics, mainly because they are fake af and are basic bullshit or #AD, but what tickles me the most are some of the comments from the hunz - two of my faves have become thread titles, the “you are pointless and he is a father” & the yoda one (can’t remember the words). They are (trying) to portray a quintessential, well educated, white, middle class, English family yet their followers are the exact opposite. How do you sell Jim and Joans (no idea their real name) English Holiday cottages to your almost 1 million bots followers from China, Iran, Iraq and now the Netherlands. Even the texas hunz grasp of English is rudimentary...and that’s what gives me life. “Simon your doing a grate job ignaw all the hatters they are just jelus, we luv you’re gurls, there sooo adoorabul

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Gem74

VIP Member
So there I am very occasionally checking to see if he’s posted and because he hasn't, assuming there will be no content to discuss. I therefore confess to unfaithfully following other threads ( i know, I'm disgusting) then peek on here and OMG! 👀 IS THIS REAL?? who knew this thread would get better and better without those two twats needing to post at all!

• Haha
  • Heart

Axatogrind

VIP Member
Clemmies's late night self-congratulatory monologue when she'd been part of an M&S campaign might actually be my favourite memory. How I wish I could re-watch those stories! If her head had got any bigger it would have needed a room to itself in the House of Horrors. The hubris room.

Hubris.png

• Haha
  • Heart

ExhaustedDad

I have this horrible idea that they will be doing some Stacey Dooley type documentary with other c̶h̶i̶l̶d̶ ̶s̶e̶l̶l̶e̶r̶s̶ Sharents claiming to be bullied on Social Media.....
I wonder if in that documentary he mentions how his nine year old daughter is really ‘flirty’ and how she can hold a gaze.... you’d all forgotten about that one.

Disgusting human 🤬

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Angry

Dogmuck

VIP Member
I wouldn’t ever buy a book from any of these instamums. Not sure what the appeal is really as they’ve already put it all on the gram anyway 🤷🏼‍♀️ Why buy the cow when you get the milk free, or something like that 🥴
Good point sansa- Also if they haven’t bored us shitless on Instagram they’ve done a bastard podcast 🤦‍♀️
To be fair to Mod (and generally I’m not, i 🙋‍♀️ did say she had put on some timber and looked shit in her clothes...got shot down for it too) but at least she can talk with authority on child birth, it’s her job and she’s can talk about her experience from the business end. She can also talk with authority on HER experience of child birth as she’s been through it 3 times. These fuckers who write parenting books and are...parents...fuck off! I might write a book on breathing, I’ve been doing that shit for years now! Honestly though, I’ve not met one mother who has had the same experience with their kid through the stages. Nobody is an expert on it. My mum had 10 kids, she’s a shit mother, but she’s Fuxking good at getting a baby to sleep (pretty sure she’s mastered some kinda child head lock). Wouldn’t want ANY other advice from her, yet she birthed and raised 10 kids. Some of the best mothers I know don’t have any kids!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

Bizziebody

VIP Member
I find it annoying that they see it as a job. So lots of the country and struggling with WFH and balancing childcare or worse struggling financially in the current situation - and they’re talking about how hard it is to ‘curate their feed’ 🤮
Here's a tip for the poor 'influencer', if the 'work' is so hard just deactivate the account. Problem solved.💁‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha

Emmadale

VIP Member
Have you heard about Aoibhe devlin? She’s an Irish blogger who’s been crying in her stories about her thread on Tattle. Now the thread looks a bit brutal, haven’t had time to check it properly but I can definitely see the influencer pattern here of trying to take it down : crying on camera, attacking my family etc. Hope this Wong bring troubles here !
Also never heard of her so can’t comment but how would it play out at the police station....so I have this pretend job where I get free stuff but don’t allude it being free so the nasty trolls talk about me?

• Haha
  • Heart

Yel

Chatty Member
Didn’t she end up doxing people? I’ve perused her thread a bit but like others said get a bit bogged down by the skincare chat (each to their own and all that).
The Sali Hughes threads are hillarious. She did threaten to dox people and her friend India knight was threating to send her shady ex MP politician eric joyce round to tattlers homes. The same eric joyce was charged with a child sex offence recently, but tattle is the cesspit for pointing out Sali Hughes shady lies 🙄

• Haha

FrannyGallops

VIP Member
Here's a tip for the poor 'influencer', if the 'work' is so hard just deactivate the account. Problem solved.💁‍♀️
Exactly! MOD’s answer to anyone moaning was always ‘if you don’t like it, unfollow’ so why someone would actively search out something on a platform that they can easily ignore is beyond me. Of course no one like to hear criticism about themselves but Tattle is not IG, and was specifically set up because influencers deleted anyone who dare post anything negative, however slight that might’ve been. No one is forcing them to read these posts and it’s not as though it’s going to pop up on their feeds somehow. They’re far too used to everyone blowing smoke up their arses but they’ve put themselves in the public eye and if they can’t take the bad with the good, they’re in the wrong ‘job’ (and I say ‘job’ through gritted teeth, because however much they protest it, taking a couple of photos a day is not work).
Edited to add: the influencer in question has said that people have screenshotted tattle threads and sent them to her. Why anyone would do that, I don’t know. But I’d just ask people not to do it and move on and ignore. Crying on your stories about it makes you look like a knob. If influencing is really your job, be a bit more professional about it, eh? You never see Kate Moss crying into her cornflakes over comments in the Daily Mail, do ya? 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Affiliatemebaby

VIP Member
I used to love the boots and dress look, but agree it was DMs and they have a better silhouette than those clomping beasts.

I would be very happy if they never posted again to be honest. FoD is like nails down a blackboard to me. His smug, self-satisfied, philistine, tone-deaf exploitation of his young children can get in the sea as far as I’m concerned, along with his appalling photos and unfunny stories. As can their dull, derivative and gloomy reno.

I would only miss this thread.

• Heart
  • Haha

Consumerism_fatigue

I was just looking at his BLM story highlight and he isn’t following any of the accounts he suggested except for thisfatherlife :mad: Whyyyy be so obvious. Even If he gives ZERO fods about the fact that systemic racism exists, at least follow and then mute the accounts for appearances sake!!

• Wow
  • Angry

OhMyWord

Chatty Member
Didn’t they also get a #gifted Miele washing machine and dryer - not just some run of the mill white goods but high end! I do remember seeing that and thinking ‘oh my how the other half live’ then realised that actually they probably didn’t pay a penny for it. Ah yes I remember the dishwasher and all the fuss made over the separate utensil drawer at the top - sure that was used as some reinforcement of ‘jobs for the boys vs jobs for the girls’ :rolleyes:

There would have to be a special edition of the Greatest Hits #ads to account for the non-declared ads!

Like the Lego man - wonder if Sly will be crushed to see one less of us is using his lines head as a profile pic, he might create a natures photo frame special just in the hopes one of us will use it!

Maybe Zuckerburg has an order in place that the press can’t print pics of his kid? I read on another thread where it was implied (randomly linked to Robbie Williams) that if you’ve never shown your kids face online then the press can’t show it either or something? But no idea if Zuckerburg posts his kid publicly online or not?🤷‍♀️
The Miele stuff was a turning point, I recall, for a lot of their sheep. She had yammered on and on about which brand to go with, sheep gave their honest opinions, she rolls out this Miele set and everyone realises it was #gifted #spon #ad and that she had been fishing for offers and gave no fucks about anyone’s opinion. I remember several ‘instamum’ threads on MN off the back of that; it was like the first time many people (women, let’s be real) felt they were being duped.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 26