Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

liltatling

VIP Member
Or piggy backing greedy for photos etc
---
H’s back can’t be that bad, there are photos of her with Greedy on her back, piggybacks, and on the engagement Greedy jumped into her arms and she held her up 🧐
20230313_203630.jpg

Does alright for someone with a bad back doesn't she

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 58

OleTed

Chatty Member
Greedy thinking she looks a snack, Penfold with bikini up her crack.

Thread suggestion

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
So when she announced this pregnancy she wrote a long rambling caption about how she understands the struggle of infertility, she didn’t want to trigger anyone, wanted to be sensitive to others. Now every story is about the pregnancy, the sickness, the tiredness. Does she not realise that most people have no choice but to get on with life during pregnancy. I worked till 36 weeks with all 3 of my pregnancies in a busy A&E. Working night shifts, on my feet for 13 hours, rarely getting a break. Still had to make my own bed and do the house work because my husband was working away at that time. She’s so far removed from reality it’s unbelievable.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

influenzas

thread Suggestion:

missgreedyshome#26: doesn't know her rainbow from her strongbow from her elbow

• Haha
Reactions: 43

liltatling

VIP Member
Screenshot_20230807_220716_Instagram.jpg

Haha who put 50p in that slurping dickhead 😂
Touched a nerve there - well done that poster 👏🏼
She can give it but she can never take it. I hope Victorian Plumming cancel her order and don't give her any freebies

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

kirbee_

I've unfollowed (long overdue to be fair) I just can't bare her anymore. I lost my baby girl last year so I struggle to deal with baby chat which I know is on me not anyone else. When she announced her pregnancy she mentioned how she knew it could be upsetting for some people so I thought ok this might not be too bad, she may not flaunt it too much. Wow! Who was I kidding? She's insufferable. I feel like she's done nothing but throw her pregnancy in our faces daily. Too much for me I'm afraid. The final straw was when she was talking about the baby kicking. I only got to feel my baby's movements for a couple of weeks, my partner didn't get to feel her move at all. I feel much better now I've unfollowed her.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I really hope you are reading this greedy. How many women do you honestly think you are hurting right now. Your story regarding the alcoholic drink could have triggered so so many women who sadly have lost a baby due to the alcoholic addiction. Your stories are not funny. You are not funny. H I honestly thought better of you. Greedy Day in day out you are rubbing our noses in it. There is no sensitive bone in your body. I dread to think how many women’s mental health has affected by your complete and utter fuck everyone attitude. You are very calculated and all your stories are premeditated, but I also think there is a part of you that is completely unaware that you are doing anything wrong, but believe me when I say this you claim to have complete support for women who have mental health problems but all I can see is that you yes you are triggering a lot of emotions. I get that you and H are excited but please think before you post.
---
Tick tock Hagrid
So so so glad I sent in a box full of photos and evidence re H and her so called bad back! With what I sent in it is going to be hard for you to get out of this one !
---
People want reminding of what she was, maybe a lot of the huns have no idea what she was capable of.
She is a very evil person. Poisonous.
---
Just one more thing my daughter took me to The Thirsty Elephant yesterday and we overheard a group of 6 ladies literally talking about you and H . None of them had any nice things to say. One lady was telling how much you have betrayed your family, how you have made their lives a complete misery and that also your mental health has been completely fabricated. (She is very close to your Mother).
I personally think you have a psychotic obsession with wanting to destroy everybody’s life around you. No mention of having any kind of mental health support during your pregnancy. So I will out you to the media if you want me too. ‘Ex partner of a convicted criminal, who conned £100,000s out of people, became an Insta sensation but her lies, bullying, trolling etc have left her followers furious’

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

B91

Has a blue badge for back problems but comes first in a Mother’s Day race at the school 😅😅

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 38

HulaHannah

VIP Member
I'm sorry, but I'm angry. I've never personally been affected by pregnancy/baby loss (not having kids due to my illness and it being genetic so never tried), but even I am just struggling to understand why anyone thinks putting up the sound of a heartbeat is appropriate, especially after referring to 'rainbow babies' herself. Like 🤯😡.

The amount of people who will attend appts expecting to hear things like that and don't having a missed miscarriage, or lying bleeding hoping to hear that noise on a scan but terrified it won't be there. I'm sorry, she's just really got my back up with that today so cannot imagine how anyone feels who has experienced loss! I'm sorry she's such a selfish ****.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38

Parry1988

VIP Member
Screenshot_20230713_092805_Instagram.jpg

Absolute disgusting waste of money, what an absolute freak, and using the baby as an excuse to get rid of it, I've got 4 kids that have grown up living in a house with 2 log burners, we have fire guards you fucking muppet!! Just say you've been gifted a media wall you grifting scum bag why lie... they're just actually disgusting the pair of them, absolutely ruined that house and ripping out finished bits before the kids bedrooms are even completed. What a useless waste of oxygen she is 🤬🤬

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

WendyW

Chatty Member
The way she keeps saying H needed feeding before we went shopping or we had to leave because H got hungry…She’s not a fucking dog, there’s no respect, love or warmth there, she’s just being used to constantly humiliate

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 36

SafariGirl

Oh just piss off the pair of you! 😡
Of course it’s the bloody tap you knew it was coming today after your sheep harassed vp over it all and it even says on the box what’s inside.
As for H, asking if it’s baby stuff, how can it be when just hours earlier Greedy did a story saying (begging) they haven’t got anything yet.
Absolutely Shameless 😡
The sooner you two are cancelled the better 😡

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

gossip29

VIP Member
I’m not having it for one single second her dress snapped infront of a load of people. If you look next to them they are at an apartment block. They’ve got the tripod out somewhere quiet. Quickly ripped her dress and took a picture because they’re that fucking hilarious 🤣I’m telling you. Anything for attention they’re so fucking weird

• Haha
Reactions: 35