Missgreedyshome #25 Greedy up the duff, Hagrid looks rough, family in a huff, what a load of guff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is an utter twit nothing more! Since the content baby has come along she had posted of nothing else.
It saved her I guess as her previous content had dried up and was sparse.
6 more months of daily Greedy baby spam 🤢
I have no idea why, but somehow in my mind her being pregnant just doesn't seem right.
I cant quite understand it myself, she looks too old/even though she's not. She looks like she's faking it/ she looks like she smells/ she looks and acts soo unnatural/ non maternal. This pregnancy just seems so fake. Probably because they are doing it for content and nothing more.
I feel the exact same- like it's so random, she's never mentioned wanting more kids or extending the family, it's literally come from no where and she's not one bit maternal it's just bizarre

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She can't wait got yhe little one to be here bc apart from ads she has f all to post to make money. She's such a silly little girl lol

Reactions: 8
I can’t believe someone that does anything to dodge being a mother would agree to start all over again 🤣 she’s something else!

H has 100% got her parents to agree babysitting duties on the weekends bro and enzyme are away

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I can’t believe someone that does anything to dodge being a mother would agree to start all over again 🤣 she’s something else!

H has 100% got her parents to agree babysitting duties on the weekends bro and enzyme are away
Enzyme 😂
The names Greedy had chosen for her kids are not ones I would ever choose.
God help child no 3. It will now probably be called L'Oréal or something similar. Anything to bring in the money 💰

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Enzyme 😂
The names Greedy had chosen for her kids are not ones I would ever choose.
God help child no 3. It will now probably be called L'Oréal or something similar. Anything to bring in the money 💰
And that'll be another thing once it's born. Waiting to days reveal gender .....days for the name....then the ' oh come back tomorrow at 6 for my birth story ' ....(timer) 🥱🙄🤣🥱🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She will probably do a poll for a baby name 🤣
You all think u only have 6 months of this?? Nope...shes going to be moaning about post natal, night feeds, poo sunamis. God help everyone if she has a c section!! You won't hear the last of it 🤦‍♀️
I agree, she shows no maternal instinct whatsoever and neither does H to be fair.

Reactions: 14
I find it hilarious how the new kitchen doesn't have enough storage. If I was getting a new kitchen that would be an essential but then I havent got a broom cupboard as a utility room

Reactions: 12
So when she announced this pregnancy she wrote a long rambling caption about how she understands the struggle of infertility, she didn’t want to trigger anyone, wanted to be sensitive to others. Now every story is about the pregnancy, the sickness, the tiredness. Does she not realise that most people have no choice but to get on with life during pregnancy. I worked till 36 weeks with all 3 of my pregnancies in a busy A&E. Working night shifts, on my feet for 13 hours, rarely getting a break. Still had to make my own bed and do the house work because my husband was working away at that time. She’s so far removed from reality it’s unbelievable.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Not a big drinker myself, definitely not whilst pregnant. Why does every event = alcohol ?

Yes it is “alcohol free” but if she was genuinely so unwell and suffering with sickness in fact so sick she can’t keep food down how does she still crave the taste of alcohol!

I read this on good old Google 🤭🤣!
There are currently no studies directly evaluating the safety of non-alcoholic beverages in pregnancy. However, there are data indicating that such beverages might contain higher-than-expected amounts of ethanol”.

Surely the struggle of IVF, the loss, the rainbow baby and possibility of any risks wouldn’t you just abstain?

Reactions: 16
Not a big drinker myself, definitely not whilst pregnant. Why does every event = alcohol ?

Yes it is “alcohol free” but if she was genuinely so unwell and suffering with sickness in fact so sick she can’t keep food down how does she still crave the taste of alcohol!

I read this on good old Google 🤭🤣!
There are currently no studies directly evaluating the safety of non-alcoholic beverages in pregnancy. However, there are data indicating that such beverages might contain higher-than-expected amounts of ethanol”.

Surely the struggle of IVF, the loss, the rainbow baby and possibility of any risks wouldn’t you just abstain?
To be honest, the amount of alcohol in alcohol free drinks tends to be less than 0.5% ABV. You'd be getting as much alcohol from alcohol containing mouthwashes, Kombucha, various breads, soy sauces and some vinegars, even overripe bananas are around 0.4% so in that respect I think that's a huge issue.

I do think the mentality could be an issue though rather than the actual alcohol content itself. I just personally don't see the need to even be pretending to yourself you are having a 'drink'. I rarely drink alcohol because of my health even though I like various drinks that have non-alcohol versions, but I have never felt the need to have the non-alcohol versions. I've never felt the need for a substitute like that. Out with pregnant friends, they aren't asking for the alcohol free wine, they are drinking some standard soft drink knowing they will get a glass in a few months time. But maybe that's just my group and others feel differently!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I may or may not know someone on said football tour that may or may not have witnessed a huge public row

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.