Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ItWasAgatha

H never responded to any of my messages. Nor did she ever give a refund.

But I got messages from Greedy when I called it out.

Of course I am a troll though.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 34

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
I'm sorry, but I'm angry. I've never personally been affected by pregnancy/baby loss (not having kids due to my illness and it being genetic so never tried), but even I am just struggling to understand why anyone thinks putting up the sound of a heartbeat is appropriate, especially after referring to 'rainbow babies' herself. Like 🤯😡.

The amount of people who will attend appts expecting to hear things like that and don't having a missed miscarriage, or lying bleeding hoping to hear that noise on a scan but terrified it won't be there. I'm sorry, she's just really got my back up with that today so cannot imagine how anyone feels who has experienced loss! I'm sorry she's such a selfish ****.
I feel awful for thinking this, let alone typing it because I do give anyone the benefit of the doubt, however, the way shes been behaving and how much shes sharing with no thought about her followers I dont believe she had a rainbow baby ☹ shes really insensitive and you just wouldn't behave like that after a loss especially with such a huge following and knowing people will take offence to whatever you do.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Handwash30

VIP Member
I find this pregnancy script people always follow so tedious and predictable.

It’s always subtle complaints about being sooo tired to start with. Then the actual announcement. Then it’s an endless flurry of posts about feeling sick and their various symptoms til the next scan, just to make sure they stay centre of attention. Then it’s an elaborate gender reveal. Then it’s doing the nursery, again with elaborate reveal. Go quiet briefly for the birth. Black and white photo of a hand. Black and white photo of a face a few days later. Longing out a name reveal. Then panic sets in as influencer mum realises she’s no longer a precious pregnant princess and actually has a human being to raise for years to come.

Christ it’s almost like they always do the same thing.

OGJessicaFletcher

VIP Member
STOP LYING GREEDY!!

The miscarriage was likely a failed transfer
They didn’t have IVF therefore the eggs are not Harriet’s!
Charlotte’s used sperm from a donor.
They keep saying IVF instead of IUI
You can’t use your partners eggs with IUI
It’s not biologically Harriet’s baby
They could of had IVF and used Harriet’s eggs but didn’t!
There was no break after failed transfer & this pregnancy
No waiting to restart cycle of IVF after their loss because they didn’t have IVF, by choice.
This baby is Charlottes and will never be biologically related to Harriet!
It’s not Harriet’s baby and Greedy’s is not carrying it on her behalf!

It’s the Greedy show and Harriet’s just there for the ride done feeling sorry for her! It never has and never will be your biological baby H even when you get married or legally adopt the baby, Charl will let you know how much it isn’t your child real soon.

I do understand that Harriet was unable to carry due to her back injury but that was no reason not to use Harriet’s eggs!

Charlotte is just one Sly, Spiteful snake!

• Heart
  • Wow

notsuchaninstahun

Chatty Member
678B0686-5B15-40ED-A3EB-3EB41945A9BC.png

loosely translated ‘I had a read of tattle and thought I better make it look like I’m not a complete twat’
#greedybynamegreedybynature

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Parry1988

VIP Member
'What did you get from mamamas and pampas?'
and she replied
'NOTHING'

is that because they wouldn't gift it to you you freeloading waster!!

Then went on to say all the choices were overwhelming...
She's had 2 kids before ffs all you need is a cot some vests babygrows bottles / pump and some nappies and the baby will be fine.

No she's grifting for some freebies, lots of overpriced junk to make all the poor first Time young mums click on her links, getting themselves in debt because greedy tells them they are 'insane' or she's 'obsessed' with them 🤬🤬🤬

• Angry

notsuchaninstahun

Chatty Member
Lol this prick.
Two holidays in two weeks?
When I had hyperemesis, I was too sick to go on one holiday in the entire pregnancy, let alone the 3 (probably more over the coming months) she’s going on.
Bet DIY kitchens are kicking themselves over giving her a free kitchen, cos she’s done fuck all to advertise it. Can’t say you weren’t warned guys! Maybe next time do the right thing and give a free kitchen to someone hard working who actually needs it, rather than this scamming pair of scumbags.

• Heart

hoofdewoof

My days… a ‘babymoon’? Why is this even a thing? Why does someone need a ‘honeymoon’ this early on in a pregnancy? Why go on a holiday when you’re supposedly suffering with hyperemisis and currently moaning about being ill? Oh that’s right, because you are full of fecal matter.

She’s completely off her nut. Cannot read the room at all. Treats money like it’s infinite and boasts at every turn. Quite frankly it’s fuxxin disgusting at this point and I wish all her followers would see her for what she is.

I feel for the kid too that’s being born purely for Instagram and engagement on a dying account.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

gossip29

VIP Member
Why has h uploaded a pic of greedy groping her tits 🥴. Can’t imagine me taking a pic of me grabbing my fellas dick and putting it all over the gram. Wrongens they are 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
Nothing much they were arguing pitchside H was drunk and stormed off!!! Wasn’t seen again thought to be sleeping off alcohol
🤣🤣🤣 not the fairytale relationship they make it out to be then.
Imagine getting pissed and publicly arguing at a kids football tournament though. How embarrassing

• Haha
They are utterly shameless. I'm sorry your Mum isn't able to get one. It's not fair
I will be reporting them! Have spent months collecting tonnes of evidence…. I live in same village! Videos, pics… the lot. They both make my blood boil. And no Greedy it isn’t that I am jealous….. I can’t stand people who fraudulently claim and con our benefit system!
---
Apparently she had surgery on her back a few years ago, not sure what happened tho. Greedy did say on her insta story, that's the whole reason she has a blue badge 🙄
I had surgery on my back 9yrs ago and again last year. Yesterday I was told I am going to have another operation in 3 weeks time. I don’t have a blue badge and won’t have one on principle because I can still walk on crutches short distances. I would love to be able to just walk without crutches. In fact I would love to get down in the floor to play with my grandchildren!

• Heart
She pretends she's a fucking cleaning account but can't put a flash duster round?

Absolute tramp
I dont think she thinks she's a cleaning/home/DIY accounts, I actually think she believes she is a celebrity and people just want to have a nose at what she is doing and that's why there is minimal content.

HarrisD

Already advertised on Facebook
View attachment 2305209
‘Needs a clean’ this annoys me so much. If you’re selling something, asking someone for money for your item, clean it! Especially when it’s a few hundred pounds you want.
If you’re giving it away free that's different.
That would totally put me off buying it, ‘needs a clean’ screams it’s not been looked after and is grubby.
So lazy, that would take all of 10 minutes to sweep out and clean the glass.
Have a bit of pride

• Heart
Reactions: 30

SafariGirl

Her sheep are already making fools out themselves commenting on victorian plumbing IG. Way to ruin any future collabs with any other big companies because you can't shut your fat gob and deal with things privately. She's an utter child
Why would any company want to work with greedy? look how she reacts and look what her sheep do. Utterly pathetic 🙄

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 30