Missgreedyshome #25 Greedy up the duff, Hagrid looks rough, family in a huff, what a load of guff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can clearly tell it’s greedy running H Instagram. You can tell by the way she post and how she words things.. it’s all money making conning witches! Start of the year it was all Ad’s for Fitbits and health kick gym wear and dog walks for hours.. summers hit and ✨bam✨ how much food can I shuv in my gob and drink myself to death.. but let’s do a couple posts to promote how much we ✨love✨ ourselves. Also can help but think maybe it’s a dig at SSS as she’s been on a gym/health kick and seems to be sticking at it. She’s such a sly dog

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Greedy thinking she looks a snack, Penfold with bikini up her crack.

Thread suggestion

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I’m sorry - but you cannot say that Greedy losing her first baby was ‘self inflicted’. That is awful.
I thought it and couldn't say it it felt too far but Its clearly gona hit a nerve with many here the lies and carry on out of here.

Reactions: 3
Ffs if penfold had a decent bikini on she wouldn’t even look bad. Just pull the bikini bottoms up over your gut love and stop fishing for likes 👍🏼

Reactions: 16
At first glance I thought she had no bikini bottoms on 🙈 fair play if she feels good but I reckon she doesn't. The 'diet' will be back on when she returns

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just read this on daily mail, Corrie actress caught out begging for freebies in exchange for social media promotions!!
Watch out Greedy! You could be next!!! 🤞🏻🤣
Just wish all the companies that gave into her requests for freebies were as good as this lady with saying no! 🤦🏼‍♀️
Good on the company. If my business page was contacted like this I’d respond in the same way and make it very public

Reactions: 11
If H is so bikini body ready, & happy with herself, then why every couple of months does she start these health kicks & change of lifestyle that she does & fails miserably at?
Also, Greedy, take your flabby flat arse & legs & duck off. We all know your stuck for content. Bore off.
Both of them have body's like that, cos they drink booze 24/7 & eat shite.
Their relationship is so fake.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The caption! 🤢
That reminds me of the Friends episode where Rachel is trying to make Joshua like her and she asks Chandler to say something funny so she can fake laugh.

It’s all so contrived and surely, SURELY, most people, even her sheep, can see through it? A lot of stuff pisses me off about her but this nonsense is up there as the worst!
---
Their engagement has likely dropped massively and rightly so with all their bragging. Vicky Pattison said recently her engagement was shocking and up popped another embrace your body photo. Trouble is she filters her photos so much you’d walk past her in the street. The only time she shows her true self is when she’s trying to get people to suck up to her. She is constantly on the beg too and always on holiday so definitely not relatable either
You know, I think these instascammers are really quite dangerous. Someone at work said to me about people like Hinch and Greedy being ‘role models’ as they’re really talking about body positivity. I said that you’d walk past either of those two in the street and not recognise them because of the filters they use and that they only wheel out ‘body positivity’ as damage limitation when they’ve messed up, or to up engagement when the cash flow starts to ease off. It’s worrying that people genuinely think these idiots are role models when there’s absolutely nothing real about them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
I don’t follow either of these two scabs but watched Hagrids stories out of curiosity and near lost my eyesight when I seen her in that bikini 🤢🤢🤢🤢 OMG! Picture of bad health ... a good advertisement for diabetes, high cholesterol, heart disease & stroke! 😲😲

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Where's/who has she stolen her latest caption from? Greedy wouldn't come up with a post like that out of thin air...

Reactions: 3
STOP LYING GREEDY!!

The miscarriage was likely a failed transfer
They didn’t have IVF therefore the eggs are not Harriet’s!
Charlotte’s used sperm from a donor.
They keep saying IVF instead of IUI
You can’t use your partners eggs with IUI
It’s not biologically Harriet’s baby
They could of had IVF and used Harriet’s eggs but didn’t!
There was no break after failed transfer & this pregnancy
No waiting to restart cycle of IVF after their loss because they didn’t have IVF, by choice.
This baby is Charlottes and will never be biologically related to Harriet!
It’s not Harriet’s baby and Greedy’s is not carrying it on her behalf!

It’s the Greedy show and Harriet’s just there for the ride done feeling sorry for her! It never has and never will be your biological baby H even when you get married or legally adopt the baby, Charl will let you know how much it isn’t your child real soon.

I do understand that Harriet was unable to carry due to her back injury but that was no reason not to use Harriet’s eggs!

Charlotte is just one Sly, Spiteful snake!
Being a gay couple myself and 2 Mum’s, regardless of how the baby is conceived (which I must say isn’t really any of our business and shouldn’t make a difference) they are both the Baby’s Mums. There can be all sorts of medical reasons why they haven’t used H’s eggs or done IVF. It’s not as simple as some may think. As much as we would love it to be!
I carried our baby, and used my eggs but our little boy is 100% my wife’s just as much as he is mine. Nothing will ever change that. And some of these comments regarding fertility treatment can be really quite hurtful to other same sex parents.

And just to say I don’t agree with a lot of the way they both behave, especially on this “babymoon” 🙄 the excessive drinking and always showing off! And I am surprised they have any followers or Ad’s left to be honest, as their instagrams are just a shambles.
But I just had to disagree with some of the comments regarding how the baby was conceived.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Ffs if penfold had a decent bikini on she wouldn’t even look bad. Just pull the bikini bottoms up over your gut love and stop fishing for likes 👍🏼
Oh lord... I just saw the image. Kudos on her for having the confidence but those bottoms are way too small, I thought it was just men who let their bellies hang over clothes too 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️ Why can't she up size bottoms and have them over her tummy?

I don't know any woman who wears them like that if they've got a bit of a tum 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Oh lord... I just saw the image. Kudos on her for having the confidence but those bottoms are way too small, I thought it was just men who let their bellies hang over clothes too 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️ Why can't she up size bottoms and have them over her tummy?

I don't know any woman who wears them like that if they've got a bit of a tum 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️
Literally this!! Surely it’s uncomfortable for her and would hurt as they are really digging in? I’m sorry but if that was my friend/sister/ partner or whatever and they were led around the pool like that I would have to say pull them up love. A part of me thinks greedy doesn’t say anything as she wants to feel she’s the more attractive one, as all she does is try to embarrass and belittle penfold.

Reactions: 20
I’m not having it for one single second her dress snapped infront of a load of people. If you look next to them they are at an apartment block. They’ve got the tripod out somewhere quiet. Quickly ripped her dress and took a picture because they’re that bleeping hilarious 🤣I’m telling you. Anything for attention they’re so bleeping weird

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Cannot believe that photo, just why? She’s literally the only person I would ever know that had an accidental nip slip during a photo, but why on earth post it? She’s just pathetic

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.