Missgreedyshome #25 Greedy up the duff, Hagrid looks rough, family in a huff, what a load of guff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tick tock Hagrid
Wow it’s amazing how he is still protesting it’s ‘decades’ old video. I’m sure the courts did their investigation so he deserves prison. People are so thick that they are oblivious to the fact that social media can be their downfall if they share everything on there! Look what’s unravelling about PTWM she deserves everything that’s coming to her. I hope H and Greedy do too

Reactions: 8
Wow it’s amazing how he is still protesting it’s ‘decades’ old video. I’m sure the courts did their investigation so he deserves prison. People are so thick that they are oblivious to the fact that social media can be their downfall if they share everything on there! Look what’s unravelling about PTWM she deserves everything that’s coming to her. I hope H and Greedy do too
Whats happening with PTWM?

Reactions: 4
Runs hurriedly to PTWM thread…🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Whats happening with PTWM?
Somebody has created a TikTok account with twice weekly compilations of her own videos/photos showing how she spends money that is understood to have been donated for charity. She was raging on her stories and admitted one of the patreons is for her own use. Anyway it's all on the newest Tattle page!
---
Runs hurriedly to PTWM thread…🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️
I did when i was alerted to the TikTok account that has been created

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
This is shocking! Looks like her and husband are covered in allegations of fraud, theft, exploitation and bullying, yet she plays the victim card so well! Nasty piece of scum from what I can see, it’s so obvious especially when your own family turn on as they have to protect themselves…

This is shocking! Looks like her and husband are covered in allegations of fraud, theft, exploitation and bullying, yet she plays the victim card so well! Nasty piece of scum from what I can see, it’s so obvious especially when your own family turn on as they have to protect themselves…
Fraud, theft and bullying....no wonder she's mates with Greedy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Wedding - house renovations - mental health - content baby. She’ll do just about anything to keep the deals coming in, she’s one step away from OF 💩

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Movements at 11 weeks. Yes I'm struggling with this sorry. Babies don't actually even start moving at all until around 12 weeks.
It's cool, you don't have to believe me. I also physically felt the embryo implant with both pregnancies, with a distinct pinching and twisting feeling, and was again told "impossible". Believe me that after YEARS of infertility, you become very aware of and in tune with your body.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
On H’s story when the youngest boy says “I really want you to be a girl”
Greedy replies;
Do you reckon he can hear you ? Why would she then proceed to say he when B just said I really want a girl.
It’s either a girl & they already know it, or they keep slipping up & calling the baby a he. 🙄

Reactions: 6
Greedy replies;
Do you reckon he can hear you ? Why would she then proceed to say he when B just said I really want a girl.
It’s either a girl & they already know it, or they keep slipping up & calling the baby a he. 🙄
I 100% reckon they've found out and will pretend they didn't 😴 dull as dishwasher

Reactions: 10
It's cool, you don't have to believe me. I also physically felt the embryo implant with both pregnancies, with a distinct pinching and twisting feeling, and was again told "impossible". Believe me that after YEARS of infertility, you become very aware of and in tune with your body.
I don’t mean to be rude, but that’s a very sweeping statement to make. Lots of people have years of infertility and are in tune with their bodies and wont feel a baby move at 11 weeks. An 11 week fetus is around 4cm long, it would be extremely difficult to feel a baby of that size moving in your uterus. Especially considering the uterus is still below the pubic bone till 12 weeks.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Greedy replies;
after 2 boys I did refer to my third as a he a lot before I knew because it’s all I’d known. Think it was just habit but then I didn’t have a mindset of engagement and attention to video my self doing it purely for speculation 😂 who knows with her.
---
Also the goat/donkey thing 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
after 2 boys I did refer to my third as a he a lot before I knew because it’s all I’d known. Think it was just habit but then I didn’t have a mindset of engagement and attention to video my self doing it purely for speculation 😂 who knows with her.
---
Also the goat/donkey thing 🙄
My eyes rolled so far back they nearly got stuck 🤣
Like how do you mix up a goat with a donkey 😳
I guess she needs to up her engagement rate and all the sheep will follow blindly! I

Reactions: 7
Greedy replies;
tbf my daughter really wanted a sister. I had a gut feeling it was going to be a boy so we started referring to baby as a boy just to get her used to the idea of another brother. Turns out I’m having a boy….haven’t told my daughter yet hoping she’s not too disappointed 😂

• Haha
I really hope you are reading this greedy. How many women do you honestly think you are hurting right now. Your story regarding the alcoholic drink could have triggered so so many women who sadly have lost a baby due to the alcoholic addiction. Your stories are not funny. You are not funny. H I honestly thought better of you. Greedy Day in day out you are rubbing our noses in it. There is no sensitive bone in your body. I dread to think how many women’s mental health has affected by your complete and utter duck everyone attitude. You are very calculated and all your stories are premeditated, but I also think there is a part of you that is completely unaware that you are doing anything wrong, but believe me when I say this you claim to have complete support for women who have mental health problems but all I can see is that you yes you are triggering a lot of emotions. I get that you and H are excited but please think before you post.
---
Tick tock Hagrid
So so so glad I sent in a box full of photos and evidence re H and her so called bad back! With what I sent in it is going to be hard for you to get out of this one !
---
People want reminding of what she was, maybe a lot of the huns have no idea what she was capable of.
She is a very evil person. Poisonous.
---
Just one more thing my daughter took me to The Thirsty Elephant yesterday and we overheard a group of 6 ladies literally talking about you and H . None of them had any nice things to say. One lady was telling how much you have betrayed your family, how you have made their lives a complete misery and that also your mental health has been completely fabricated. (She is very close to your Mother).
I personally think you have a psychotic obsession with wanting to destroy everybody’s life around you. No mention of having any kind of mental health support during your pregnancy. So I will out you to the media if you want me too. ‘Ex partner of a convicted criminal, who conned £100,000s out of people, became an Insta sensation but her lies, bullying, trolling etc have left her followers furious’

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I really hope you are reading this greedy. How many women do you honestly think you are hurting right now. Your story regarding the alcoholic drink could have triggered so so many women who sadly have lost a baby due to the alcoholic addiction. Your stories are not funny. You are not funny. H I honestly thought better of you. Greedy Day in day out you are rubbing our noses in it. There is no sensitive bone in your body. I dread to think how many women’s mental health has affected by your complete and utter duck everyone attitude. You are very calculated and all your stories are premeditated, but I also think there is a part of you that is completely unaware that you are doing anything wrong, but believe me when I say this you claim to have complete support for women who have mental health problems but all I can see is that you yes you are triggering a lot of emotions. I get that you and H are excited but please think before you post.
---

So so so glad I sent in a box full of photos and evidence re H and her so called bad back! With what I sent in it is going to be hard for you to get out of this one !
---

She is a very evil person. Poisonous.
---
Just one more thing my daughter took me to The Thirsty Elephant yesterday and we overheard a group of 6 ladies literally talking about you and H . None of them had any nice things to say. One lady was telling how much you have betrayed your family, how you have made their lives a complete misery and that also your mental health has been completely fabricated. (She is very close to your Mother).
I personally think you have a psychotic obsession with wanting to destroy everybody’s life around you. No mention of having any kind of mental health support during your pregnancy. So I will out you to the media if you want me too. ‘Ex partner of a convicted criminal, who conned £100,000s out of people, became an Insta sensation but her lies, bullying, trolling etc have left her followers furious’
Yeah I agree she should think before she posts anything. I’m not saying I’m perfect but if I had to respond to an awkward email or text, I write what I’m going to respond and go back to it and edit it and try and be mindful of who I’m sending it to. Same as Instagram posts on my business page. Some things that are a good seller for me, could be upsetting for others so I am very careful of the wording. Greedy has a manager and they should be giving her arse a kick. I have had a lot of social media training but it isn’t difficult to be considerate to others. It must be embarrassing living where she is to have the reputation she does and it’ll get worse if they’ve been scamming the benefit system. Someone said the other day H is a director and/or gets a wage so let’s hope that’s declared too

Oh Charlotte! This is too funny! 🤣
Tell us your desperate for content without telling us!
“what I eat in a day!” 🤣🤣 who actually cares! 🤣 it'll only make you fake sick anyway 🤢
“renovate with me” is just pointless all you do is beg for freebies 😡
“A day in the life” might be interesting as I don’t know what you personally actually do unless it’s an ad? I’ve never even see you play with your children unless it’s advertising something!! 😡 you have a live in housemaid, childcare, driver, dog Walker in H so what do you actually do That isn’t being filmed for an ad? 🤔 please tell us as I would love to know! 😁

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.