Missgreedyshome #25 Greedy up the duff, Hagrid looks rough, family in a huff, what a load of guff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Started a new thread as #24 was a few pages over. I can't believe there is only 25 threads on this grifter. See the wiki for a brief overview of her scams, lies and examples of her copying everyone else's content.

Thank you to @BOGIES for the thread suggestion and most liked post from the previous thread.

Is Greedy pregnant....she hasn't mentioned it once 🙄
Anyone care to do a recap?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Im still shocked but not shocked shes pregnant tbh cant believe even greedy wud stoop so low for engagement. Babies are a blessing but it only she was having one for the right reasons.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Lurker, occasional poster. I unfollowed her as soon as she announced she was pregnant. I've noticed that all instagrammers turn intolerable when they get pregnant. I'm not a fan of kids or babies, ick. You do you however if you want/have children. Anyway my point is I wonder how many followers she's lost since her announcement.

She announced on June 15.

View attachment 2278241
She announced on June 15.

View attachment 2278241
I don’t understand how loosing or gaining followers works but just wanted to say thank you @mammaof3, I lurk on a couple of threads but always appreciate your videos, especially that dope Mario as he blocked me ages ago for no reason whatsoever 😂 just wanted to say thank you for all your work 😂 sorry everyone I’ve been on one today 😬 and now I’m slightly tipsy 😂 sending love to all you nasty trolls 😂🥰xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
She's wanting freebies from Mamas&Papas... my good friend works for them cannot wait to spill the tea about her hahahahah
---
Imagine getting pregnant and wanting freebies after scamming a bereaved mothers charity. It (Greedy) os the scummiest person on earth I can't wait for karma to catch on to it .

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She's wanting freebies from Mamas&Papas... my good friend works for them cannot wait to spill the tea about her hahahahah
---
Imagine getting pregnant and wanting freebies after scamming a bereaved mothers charity. It (Greedy) os the scummiest person on earth I can't wait for karma to catch on to it .
Omg spill

Reactions: 4
---
What did she do to that Charity? I haven’t been on here long,, curious 🫣

Reactions: 1
What did she do to that Charity? I haven’t been on here long,, curious 🫣

The wiki explains most of it. Was terrible what she did and can't believe nothing came of it. Although I don't think it was that much of a coincidence she 'left' ITS around that time.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So she gained followers… that’s a shame. Thank you for satisfying my curiosity!
I think they gain followers when they announce as everyone shares it onto their stories, they’ll probably unfollow again when they realise how annoying she actually is 😂

Reactions: 11

The wiki explains most of it. Was terrible what she did and can't believe nothing came of it. Although I don't think it was that much of a coincidence she 'left' ITS around that time.
Oh my god I just read the WIKI, what a vile pair of liars! Worse than I first thought

Reactions: 12
Started a new thread as #24 was a few pages over. I can't believe there is only 25 threads on this grifter. See the wiki for a brief overview of her scams, lies and examples of her copying everyone else's content.

Thank you to @BOGIES for the thread suggestion and most liked post from the previous thread.

Is Greedy pregnant....she hasn't mentioned it once 🙄
Anyone care to do a recap?
Wooooo 😋 thank you 😁😁😁😁

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Eeeeee wonder how her ex and her kids feel about the new baby coming since greedy said she never wanted kids again 👀…having a baby to get free stuff is absolutely sick and vile. I honestly cannot comprehend what goes through that womans mind #impulsiveidiot.

Reactions: 13
So she gained followers… that’s a shame. Thank you for satisfying my curiosity!
Greedy scams Instagram engagement for everything she can. The announcement was on the 15th of June but days before on the 12th of June she did a giveaway with L’Oréal to win a hotel break.

The comments on the giveaway reel exceed 15k and likes on the post of around 10k. The announcement comments range between 1.2k and 1.5k which is far less. The new followers come directly from the giveaway not because she announced her “rainbow baby”!

Too bad some businesses don’t bother to check the stats as they would see her engagement is all as fake as she is.

371C63B0-38DB-47BE-B41E-D760D5EA694E.jpeg

Reactions: 9
Whys it being so quiet? Realised the more engagement she got the more people would realise the truth?
---
Or is she doing the whole- being quiet so people will be concerned about the baby- wouldn't past that scum to do that..

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.