Missgreedyshome #25 Greedy up the duff, Hagrid looks rough, family in a huff, what a load of guff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry, but I'm angry. I've never personally been affected by pregnancy/baby loss (not having kids due to my illness and it being genetic so never tried), but even I am just struggling to understand why anyone thinks putting up the sound of a heartbeat is appropriate, especially after referring to 'rainbow babies' herself. Like 🤯😡.

The amount of people who will attend appts expecting to hear things like that and don't having a missed miscarriage, or lying bleeding hoping to hear that noise on a scan but terrified it won't be there. I'm sorry, she's just really got my back up with that today so cannot imagine how anyone feels who has experienced loss! I'm sorry she's such a selfish ****.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
I'm sorry, but I'm angry. I've never personally been affected by pregnancy/baby loss (not having kids due to my illness and it being genetic so never tried), but even I am just struggling to understand why anyone thinks putting up the sound of a heartbeat is appropriate, especially after referring to 'rainbow babies' herself. Like 🤯😡.

The amount of people who will attend appts expecting to hear things like that and don't having a missed miscarriage, or lying bleeding hoping to hear that noise on a scan but terrified it won't be there. I'm sorry, she's just really got my back up with that today so cannot imagine how anyone feels who has experienced loss! I'm sorry she's such a selfish ****.
I feel awful for thinking this, let alone typing it because I do give anyone the benefit of the doubt, however, the way shes been behaving and how much shes sharing with no thought about her followers I dont believe she had a rainbow baby ☹ shes really insensitive and you just wouldn't behave like that after a loss especially with such a huge following and knowing people will take offence to whatever you do.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I feel awful for thinking this, let alone typing it because I do give anyone the benefit of the doubt, however, the way shes been behaving and how much shes sharing with no thought about her followers I dont believe she had a rainbow baby ☹ shes really insensitive and you just wouldn't behave like that after a loss especially with such a huge following and knowing people will take offence to whatever you do.
I don’t believe her either, cos we all know that greedy can’t hold her own piss so she would have been blubbering it on the gram.... hate this cretin with a vengeance I really do! 🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Oh god I've had images of her posting her birthing vlog.. and that toothy distance grimace of pain and H voice over of how amazing she's doing 🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Don’t feel awful, it’s only what a lot of us are thinking! Well done for saying it.
So the woman that puts a picture up like she’s receiving palative care never mentions that she lost a baby? Yeah right!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Don’t feel awful, it’s only what a lot of us are thinking! Well done for saying it.
So the woman that puts a picture up like she’s receiving palative care never mentions that she lost a baby? Yeah right!
Shes literally mentioned nothing about it has she?? Except put a rainbow emoji and made everyone jump to conclusions with their comments and not corrected them (if untrue) or acknowledged the lost baby (if true)
You 100% would address how nervous you are to carry again, she doesn't have to go into detail and I get people are not obliged to discuss their fertility but she put it out there for people to discuss knowing damn well people would discuss 🤷‍♀️
I follow Millie Hart on tik tok and her fertility journey has been heartbreaking

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I saw Hagrid's thread feed the other day - She had written a couple of posts about her pregnancy cravings. Yes, her own pregnancy cravings for steak etc. What the duck 😬 If you are reading here Hagrid (a) you have to be pregnant to get pregnancy cravings and (b) steak is probably the last thing that a pregnant lady would crave (based on my own 3 x pregnancies and those of my many friends!)

• Sick
Reactions: 15
I honestly think she’s using rainbow wrong. I think she’s using it in the pride sense not miscarriage sense (she’s not the brightest spark is she)

Reactions: 16
I honestly think she’s using rainbow wrong. I think she’s using it in the pride sense not miscarriage sense (she’s not the brightest spark is she)
And this is where she needs to correct people then because shes had alot of comments referring to it as a miscarriage and no doubt people in her inbox too so she knows full well that people have took her reference that way so she absolutely should address it and explain what she meant by it.

Anyone else think that you do you mug she uses is vile 😬
Yes. It looks like it was fashioned out of a lump of dung.

I wonder if a day will go by without her referring to the pregnancy? And yes actually looking back on her announcement she does allude to personally finding pregnancy announcements difficult. Which is why it’s all the more baffling how she’s talked about little else since.

While I don’t believe people should have to censor their happy news, you can still be tactful about it, especially if it’s something you’ve struggled with yourself. If you can’t enjoy your pregnancy without droning on about every detail non stop every day, then you’re pregnant for the wrong reasons.

Attachments

I spammed this thread before her baby announcement saying she literally has no content, I love it when she proves us tattlers right 🤣 she literally has nothing else to talk about apart from the baby.
I absolutely dread to think what her content will be like when offspring number 3 arrives. We'll see every second of it. Only the good bits though! Mother Theresa only shows the good bits. She doesn't show the bad bits, like miscarriages, that way too many of us go through.

(I personally think the 'rainbow' 🌈 baby that she referred to was a loss, because of a comment she wrote on one of her stories, sorry I didn't screenshot and I can't remember what she said).
It meant that much to her it didn't even get a post or story of it's own.

She only posts for her gain - just like when she lost her cousin and said she was walking in memory of him, which never happened, but kind people donated 😡

Reactions: 15
Don’t feel bad like PP said it’s what some are thinking too.
I posted this in the last thread the timings just don’t add up. I assume she would have needed a break between injections and before then she was 100% drinking alcohol.
I smell a rat 🐀

0EE57287-291B-476F-A10B-06BC05E420AA.jpeg

188E896A-D108-49FF-AEB0-6EC57AF61A8D.jpeg

B249C1E5-B336-4D05-94F6-5C195B2A9553.jpeg

BC1F3A4F-857F-4A7E-96A8-8EC3E8AE8561.jpeg

14259FF6-A4EA-4D49-A616-7328021E6644.jpeg

Reactions: 17
Don’t feel bad like PP said it’s what some are thinking too.
I posted this in the last thread the timings just don’t add up. I assume she would have needed a break between injections and before then she was 100% drinking alcohol.
I smell a rat 🐀

View attachment 2304236
View attachment 2304240
View attachment 2304244
View attachment 2304245
View attachment 2304247
Yeah, I remember seeing your posts and I completely agree. Not only take a break physically but surely you would want to mentally take a break too. Especially someone who is constantly having "mental breakdowns and mental health days off" 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 11
as soon as she announced the pregnancy I said I didn’t believe she had a miscarriage. I don’t know anything about timelines etc but I just had a feeling. And as times gone on I still stand by it. Anyone who has had a miscarriage wouldn’t be talking about their pregnancy this much.
I had a bleed in my last pregnancy (baby was fine and she’s now a healthy 5 year old, doctors had no idea why it happened) but it scared the hell out of me so with this pregnancy I’ve been a bit more quiet about it.

• Heart
as soon as she announced the pregnancy I said I didn’t believe she had a miscarriage. I don’t know anything about timelines etc but I just had a feeling. And as times gone on I still stand by it. Anyone who has had a miscarriage wouldn’t be talking about their pregnancy this much.
I had a bleed in my last pregnancy (baby was fine and she’s now a healthy 5 year old, doctors had no idea why it happened) but it scared the hell out of me so with this pregnancy I’ve been a bit more quiet about it.
I hope your OK and congrats on your new pregnancy. I hope everything goes well for you xx

• Heart
I spammed this thread before her baby announcement saying she literally has no content, I love it when she proves us tattlers right 🤣 she literally has nothing else to talk about apart from the baby.
I absolutely dread to think what her content will be like when offspring number 3 arrives. We'll see every second of it. Only the good bits though! Mother Theresa only shows the good bits. She doesn't show the bad bits, like miscarriages, that way too many of us go through.

(I personally think the 'rainbow' 🌈 baby that she referred to was a loss, because of a comment she wrote on one of her stories, sorry I didn't screenshot and I can't remember what she said).
It meant that much to her it didn't even get a post or story of it's own.

She only posts for her gain - just like when she lost her cousin and said she was walking in memory of him, which never happened, but kind people donated 😡
Quoting myself here 🙄 I'm not saying she had a miscarriage, I'm saying I think she'd like everyone to think she had one!

Some people believe she put the 🌈 saying it was LGBT baby. I don't believe that, I believe she was putting it as reference to a miscarriage. But, I find that hard to believe as she didn't post/story about it at all.

That's what I was saying in my post x

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I was just about to write this. I think she put rainbow as a prime reference and everyone started assuming and then she realised and now she can't correct the mistake because it's gone on too long.

Reactions: 6
With her mental health and many ‘mini’ breakdowns I wonder if Social Services will be involved at some point!!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.