Missgreedyshome #25 Greedy up the duff, Hagrid looks rough, family in a huff, what a load of guff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is why I think Harriet was never going to carry, greedy is the star of the show, the ‘ we wouldn’t have this and that if it wasn’t for me’ she likes the attention and pregnancy certainly does bring attention. No way on earth will she ever allow Harriet to ‘ have her time’ that’s why Harriet is quiet when she is. It’s all under her orders because it’s her name that brings the freebies. Harriet is just the mug, the run around so to speak

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I don’t follow because she is vile but this popped up and I thought it actually was Solomon - which confused me as she’s only just gone away…

do they have any individuality at all?!?!

Attachments

• Haha
I don’t follow because she is vile but this popped up and I thought it actually was Solomon - which confused me as she’s only just gone away…

do they have any individuality at all?!?!
Makes me laugh how much shes trying to cram into that house just for it to seem larger on her social media 🤦‍♀️
People should go on Google maps and see the real house 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
There is a lovely new patisserie in Cardiff the guy who owes it was on IG a asking for any names of local influencers Greedy name been mentioned a few times …I had to stop myself from saying something 😡

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Makes me laugh how much shes trying to cram into that house just for it to seem larger on her social media 🤦‍♀️
People should go on Google maps and see the real house 🤣🤣🤣
Really? I assumed it was huge with back to front garden?
---
There is a lovely new patisserie in Cardiff the guy who owes it was on IG a asking for any names of local influencers Greedy name been mentioned a few times …I had to stop myself from saying something 😡
She and H would be there if grub is involved

Reactions: 5
Didnt she paint her living room brown, cos shes just shown her son and the living room was not painted brown

Reactions: 4
Really? I assumed it was huge with back to front garden?
Are you being sarcastic 🤣🤣
Its an ex council house on an estate 🤦‍♀️ she has a smelly allotment to one side and row of houses on the other side. The back garden is a tiny slope and the horses field belongs to someone else.
The front garden looks abit like the back of garages and she has a turning circle there too 🤣🤣🤣
(No shade to ex council houses btw, she just forgets to point out thats what her house is )

• Haha
Just seen this comment on the CT cake gate DM story, I never thought that tax would be due on gifted items??? Let’s face it, they’ve had a LOT gifted for a #ad…🤔🤔🤔🤔

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Just seen this comment on the CT cake gate DM story, I never thought that tax would be due on gifted items??? Let’s face it, they’ve had a LOT gifted for a #ad…🤔🤔🤔🤔
Yeah the kitchen for one thing!

I used to work for tax office. Payment like this needs declaring. Priests/vicars who only get paid expenses need to because their parishioners gift them a lot! So skanks like Greedy should too!

Reactions: 6
Yeah the kitchen for one thing!

I used to work for tax office. Payment like this needs declaring. Priests/vicars who only get paid expenses need to because their parishioners gift them a lot! So skanks like Greedy should too!
Hmmm…Wonder if she does???
---
And all her receipts are on IG to see!!! 👀

Roughly translated as, while we were on our babymoon our latest handymen who we have begged to do more work on our Victorian house for free have finished and I can now show off to you all! And she won’t have missed the boys as much as she’s claiming to, but anything for content and the huns to message saying what a wonderful mum she is and how she deserves a break away from them 🤢 I hope the boys have had a fab time with their other mum, for all her past, she does seem more hands on and actually loves being with her children unlike Greedy who just buys her sons affection 😡

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Hmmm…Wonder if she does???
---
And all her receipts are on IG to see!!! 👀
I bet people like Greedy are pooping themselves with the latest revelations about how CT had over £70k ‘gifted’ over the past year or so. Don’t know how they sleep at night. At least us Tattlers work hard for what we have!
---
Are you being sarcastic 🤣🤣
Its an ex council house on an estate 🤦‍♀️ she has a smelly allotment to one side and row of houses on the other side. The back garden is a tiny slope and the horses field belongs to someone else.
The front garden looks abit like the back of garages and she has a turning circle there too 🤣🤣🤣
(No shade to ex council houses btw, she just forgets to point out thats what her house is )
Not sarcastic no haha 😂 🙃 I knew the garden was just a slope and she pretended the views were her own land like Hinch pretends with her pad. I thought it was a big house and knew she’d paid a lot for it. The side/front looks big too. I seriously assumed it was a posh estate haha silly me

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I bet people like Greedy are pooping themselves with the latest revelations about how CT had over £70k ‘gifted’ over the past year or so. Don’t know how they sleep at night. At least us Tattlers work hard for what we have!
---

Not sarcastic no haha 😂 🙃 I knew the garden was just a slope and she pretended the views were her own land like Hinch pretends with her pad. I thought it was a big house and knew she’d paid a lot for it. The side/front looks big too. I seriously assumed it was a posh estate haha silly me
No 🤣🤣 but thats what she wants people to think! Its just a standard stone washed ex council house that is adjacent to a row of garages 🤣🤦‍♀️ nothing special.
I thought the price she paid was steep for what it was but apparently its standard for that area

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not to mention the new gifted patisseries from the Cardiff place if she gets the job!!! Don’t forget to declare your gains to the tax man Charly Boo, they’re onto you!!! 💰💰💰

I'll be gutted if that mug from Pretty Little Home is gifted to her. I buy bits from them all the time but won't be if they're gifting this work shy cow. Another girl I follow who is a cleaning account has been gifted the same mug but in a set. And that I can get behind and support because she was buying from them way before her following got into the hundreds of thousands. Plus she is an actual cleaning account and a nice person. Unlike this immoral freeloader

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.