Missgreedyshome #25 Greedy up the duff, Hagrid looks rough, family in a huff, what a load of guff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Come on then, who was it? 😂

I can’t believe anyone would complain on a page for someone that they don’t know at all. She could be lying for all they know! Crazy!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Come on then, who was it? 😂

I can’t believe anyone would complain on a page for someone that they don’t know at all. She could be lying for all they know! Crazy!
I seen this 😂 wanted to like the comment so bad but also don’t wanna get blocked 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This one needs help, how can you be so angry about a complete stranger not getting a tap?! 🤣
When asked if she’s had bad service, she just says she’s seen Greedys story! 🙄 says a lot about her “followers” she has no idea what’s going on but just wants to kick off!
Don’t give in to her Victorian plumbing!!
They need to release a PR statement just because some nobody from Wales didn't get her order in time. Jesus bleeping christ 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I can't 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Screenshot_20230807_220716_Instagram.jpg

Haha who put 50p in that slurping head 😂
Touched a nerve there - well done that poster 👏🏼
She can give it but she can never take it. I hope Victorian Plumming cancel her order and don't give her any freebies

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
View attachment 2364340
She can give it but she can never take it. I hope Victorian Plumming cancel her order and don't give her any freebies
She literally must be sat there refreshing Victoria plumbs instagram to of seen that post. Melt

• Heart
Reactions: 16
View attachment 2364340
Quite happy for her flying monkeys to attack a company for her, yet one person writes about the FM con and they are the troll. Couldn't make it up 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
View attachment 2364340
Now wait for her crying stories saying people are trolling her blah blah 🤣🤣

Never at fault are you greedy??
You conned pensioners out their life savings with your ex (wasn't your fault though)
You fucked over a charity and kept the money for yourself (wasn't your fault though)
You and H scammed people out of FM orders (wasn't your fault though)

See the running theme here??? YOU!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Quite happy for her flying monkeys to attack a company for her, yet one person writes about the FM con and they are the troll. Couldn't make it up 🤣🤣
I wish someone would say that to her!! Damn I wish I had a burner account right now!
---
I wish someone would say that to her!! Damn I wish I had a burner account right now!
She’s nothing but a hypocrite

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I am living for the comments calling Greedy out and sticking up for VP 🫶🏼
Her sheep seem to be outnumbered. I really hope other brands willl take note of her behaviour won't want to work with such a self-entitled, scammy witch either now or in the future

• Heart
Reactions: 20
This one needs help, how can you be so angry about a complete stranger not getting a tap?! 🤣
When asked if she’s had bad service, she just says she’s seen Greedys story! 🙄 says a lot about her “followers” she has no idea what’s going on but just wants to kick off!
Don’t give in to her Victorian plumbing!!
“Crisis management”?? bleeping CRISIS MANAGEMENT!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Need to set a timer to check Daily Mail in the morning for tap gate stories!!! 👀 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Seems to have deleted the post calling the person who mentioned FM a troll. Hmm, interesting 🕵️‍♀️🤣
---
“Crisis management”?? bleeping CRISIS MANAGEMENT!!!

They're consulting Philip Schofield's lawyers as I type this post.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
If it's that much of an issue, cancel the order and look for a different tap elsewhere! That could have been done privately without her flying monkeys. However, doing it privately wouldn't have given the opportunity for ebegging and hoping for someone else to offer one for free.

I've spent AGES looking at boiler taps as I fancy one, and they all seem to be a pretty standard size, and from what I've read, if you've had a standard 35mm tap hole there already it's pretty easy to fit one without needing any work done. And if this tap is so hard to comeby that she cannot just Google and find another supplier, it suggests that they aren't common, the tap wasn't there to cut to, and therefore a joiner/kitchen fitter has probably just cut a standard size...so she could fit any other bloody standard boiler tap (or non-boiler tap). So I don't think this comes across as anything more than them hoping the tap appears with a refund apology from VP, or some other company saves the day offering it discounted or free.

Ah, but remember the free dining table! In fact was the table just free or was that potentially for paid content too? That was drama over nothing. She definitely couldn't have it in her home of terrible decor because of a scratch!
Yes was going to say this. Was a gifted dining set that she was too ashamed to show people as it came damaged

Reactions: 7
They see me trollin.. they hatin.. greedy if someone has a different opinion to you doesn’t meant they are a troll. Also if H sent out thousands of orders and she “did nothing wrong” why would she stop doing it? Because she’s lying!! H was pulling an Emma and doing greedy dirty work for her!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I don’t even know where to bleeping start so I’m just not going to 😂! I can nottttttt with those little bleeping losers commenting because some one they don’t know didn’t get her rotten tap 🙈 WTF is going on 🤢??
Wouldn’t worry about not having a tap honey your bird is a massive drip 💧

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.