Missgreedyshome #25 Greedy up the duff, Hagrid looks rough, family in a huff, what a load of guff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has the living room been painted again???? Wasn’t it brown? Or am I late to the party

Reactions: 4
Oh just piss off the pair of you! 😡
Of course it’s the bloody tap you knew it was coming today after your sheep harassed vp over it all and it even says on the box what’s inside.
As for H, asking if it’s baby stuff, how can it be when just hours earlier Greedy did a story saying (begging) they haven’t got anything yet.
Absolutely Shameless 😡
The sooner you two are cancelled the better 😡

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Shes so wasteful. Clearly an ad with dfs is coming up 🤦‍♀️
She got those sofas in December so they are literally only 8 months old!!
But then again, she did this in her last house aswell. She just can't turn a freebie down can she.
If you still want the ad why does she not ask the company to gift the sofa and she still gets paid the ad fee 🤷‍♀️ its not bleeping hard Charlotte! Stop being a grabby greedy bleep. People are getting fed up with it

• Wow
Reactions: 27
I follow Stacey Solomons thread and she currently is in a very exclusive resort in Turkey. She never reveals where she is until she’s back because she probably thinks people will descend. She’s been very clever joking about entertainment and going to the bingo as if it’s relatable to her sheep. Instead it looks like it cost £45k and Christina Aguilera performed there last night to a crowd of 2,500. Anyway no doubt some or all of it is gifted but she has a management company that will cover it up so she will still get the usual comments that she works hard and deserves it etc etc. it will still be interesting to see how it unfolds though. Greedy, on the other hand, clearly doesn’t have the same sort of management and will likely (hopefully) go the same way as Catherine Tylsley due to her begging. I’m sure if she did have a decent management team they’d stop her posting a lot of what she does. I can’t wait 😛 🍿 🍿

Reactions: 17
I don’t think her earnings are that high she can’t claim benefits plus she has a lot of debt. It’s likely she was already on UC prior to the move to the new house! If so they will contribute towards her mortgage depending on the type of mortgage she has.

This will be combined with tax credits & child benefit and paid in one monthly payment. Unsure if the car is a disability vehicle but if so that will be money from H’s benefits, as she has a blue badge I assume she receives higher rate PIP and therefore that covers the cost of the car, no insurance payments or car tax either. Plus free services and repairs.

I’m sure this is ample to cover her bills. Even if Emma is working or not the child maintenance service will expect her to pay a certain amount a week, again paid to Greedy monthly.

All baby stuff she will try & beg. I see certain influenzas get nappy’s in excess, wipes, baby bottles, creams/lotions, hair products, garden toys, boxes of toys and plenty other baby stuff. Greedy won’t need to pay for any cleaning or laundry products either as she has a stack stashed away in her shed & the gifting will keep coming from P&G too. I’m sure she will find a way to grift everything her content baby needs.

A gifted baby shower be next, I wonder who she will invite? Her fake besties SSS & her label crazy sister or Hinch? Once she’s done with any freebies/gifts/ads she will certainly pop it on Facebook to sale.
Greedy will be gifted prams & pushchair’s, changing bags galore and there is no way she will pass on to other mamas in need.

Charity begins at home in her mind!
She's going to sell every pushchair she is gifted for the full price isn't she

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Remember how she really slagged off the old corner sofa before getting those new ones in December, like she went in HARD. She really made a point to let her followers know how much she wouldn’t recommend this sofa. And the free table? Slight scratch (didn’t effect use) Another scathing expose’ on her instagram because she was raging the wouldn’t replace the free table they sent her🤣 She seems to love ripping into companies. Her homes like an episode of that show where a family lives in a different decade every week to see what life’s like. One week Victorian charm , next week 2015 media wall and contemporary garden.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Her begging is disgraceful.

I bet she’s got the longest block list on insta!!

Reactions: 13
Gtf a rural garden 🥺🤔 it's a hill overlooking a farmers field. It's also full of burnt grass from you pair of lazy twats letting your dogs wee everywhere. Couldn't lie straight in bed

• Haha
Reactions: 17
e
New Thread Suggestion
Missgreedyshome #26 Fake Nip Slip your wife is a drip, H squeezing in Bikinis home full of freebies. 0% alcohol & eating crap now they’re back & still no tap!

I think Greedy’s income is a combination of;

Charlotte claiming universal credit as a single parent.
H claiming disability benefits.
Maintenance from Emma.
Ad’s Affiliate links
Profits from Freebies
Reselling on Facebook marketplace
Brand deals
Book sales
Tax free Expenses

Here’s her most recent balance sheet for missgreedys ltd.
View attachment 2367004
Miss greedys home limitedd is registered in my home town 🫠

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.