Missgreedyshome #25 Greedy up the duff, Hagrid looks rough, family in a huff, what a load of guff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to disagree with this.
I felt my first baby move at 12 weeks, was told I was basically crazy. My husband was then able to feel her move externally from 16 weeks, with a midwife being shocked when she kicked the fetal doppler during an appointment. First movements with our second, I felt him wriggling around from 11 weeks. With both of them you could see them moving from about 20 weeks, which I have videos of.
There’s always one, fair enough it was you inch, but why’s it always got to be greedy as well 🙄 don’t believe her for a minute

Reactions: 10
She is one insensitive twit! I honestly can’t believe her stories. I can’t imagine how her followers who are going through IVF treatment atm or have just experienced baby loss, are feeling right now. She is one spoilt brat who doesn’t care about anyone. Without your followers Char you would never be in the situation you are in now.

• Heart
Once a bully, always a bully. She's a narcissistic twit. The way she constantly makes digs and makes a fool of H, the way she shamed her mum & dad with the ridiculous book, the way she is acting like the only one to ever be pregnant.
Me, me, me! No wonder her parents want nothing to do with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
People want reminding of what she was, maybe a lot of the huns have no idea what she was capable of.

• Heart
People want reminding of what she was, maybe a lot of the huns have no idea what she was capable of.
I wouldn't lower myself to read her book but was anything mentioned about her ex? She detailed how crap her childhood was so I'm guessing she missed out the bit about the scam she was connected to?

Reactions: 7
I wouldn't lower myself to read her book but was anything mentioned about her ex? She detailed how crap her childhood was so I'm guessing she missed out the bit about the scam she was connected to?
I wouldn’t read it either but I doubt she mentioned anything that put her in a negative light.

Reactions: 4
Forgive me father for I have sinned but I just ordered her book, I seen online it was available in my library:ROFLMAO: Would never pay for shite like that so thankfully I can be nosey for free. It's on loan at the moment but I'm next in the queue

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Forgive me father for I have sinned but I just ordered her book, I seen online it was available in my library:ROFLMAO: Would never pay for shite like that so thankfully I can be nosey for free. It's on loan at the moment but I'm next in the queue
Ooo look forward to hearing the gossip!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Just FYI authors get paid every time you check out a book. It’s pennies but they still get it like royalties

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Definitely taking one for the team 😂
Judging by the quality of her posts it will be a difficult read unless she had a really good editor to correct grammar etc

• Haha
Who wants to take bets for her new excuse for not posting? She scoffed so much tit but now she's too sick to post again

🎻 My violin is out ready 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It will be all about her 🤭🤣
I haven’t posted because I am a pregnant brat, I’m sick, I crave sympathy, my belly popped early, I eat everything & anything, I am Mary carrying baby Jesus, I am the first woman to show early, I always get hate, I will post what I want, I get DM’s because I’m so fortunate, my circumstances have changed, I won’t hide myself or my ongoing Reno. I get what I want, when I want, I won’t do anything for anyone but myself. H will move heaven & earth for me but she just a bonus mum.
I am number one MUM end of… slurp!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I've unfollowed (long overdue to be fair) I just can't bare her anymore. I lost my baby girl last year so I struggle to deal with baby chat which I know is on me not anyone else. When she announced her pregnancy she mentioned how she knew it could be upsetting for some people so I thought ok this might not be too bad, she may not flaunt it too much. Wow! Who was I kidding? She's insufferable. I feel like she's done nothing but throw her pregnancy in our faces daily. Too much for me I'm afraid. The final straw was when she was talking about the baby kicking. I only got to feel my baby's movements for a couple of weeks, my partner didn't get to feel her move at all. I feel much better now I've unfollowed her.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I've unfollowed (long overdue to be fair) I just can't bare her anymore. I lost my baby girl last year so I struggle to deal with baby chat which I know is on me not anyone else. When she announced her pregnancy she mentioned how she knew it could be upsetting for some people so I thought ok this might not be too bad, she may not flaunt it too much. Wow! Who was I kidding? She's insufferable. I feel like she's done nothing but throw her pregnancy in our faces daily. Too much for me I'm afraid. The final straw was when she was talking about the baby kicking. I only got to feel my baby's movements for a couple of weeks, my partner didn't get to feel her move at all. I feel much better now I've unfollowed her.
So sorry for the loss your beautiful little angel 💫🤍

• Heart
Reactions: 5
This is exactly the reason why people dislike her. She is not relatable in the slightest. She all 'ME'. There are so many of us that dislike her, she has no idea.
I unfollowed her a long time ago, but can still see her page & stories.
I too have had baby losses. Greedy has posted baby spam EVERY day since she had announced it. She's a vile bully, always has been, always will be. How H ever thought marrying her, was the right decision is beyond me.
I'm so sorry that you lost your precious baby girl ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I’m so sorry for the loss of your baby girl ❤

• Heart
I have to disagree with this.
I felt my first baby move at 12 weeks, was told I was basically crazy. My husband was then able to feel her move externally from 16 weeks, with a midwife being shocked when she kicked the fetal doppler during an appointment. First movements with our second, I felt him wriggling around from 11 weeks. With both of them you could see them moving from about 20 weeks, which I have videos of.

Movements at 11 weeks. Yes I'm struggling with this sorry. Babies don't actually even start moving at all until around 12 weeks.

And she’s back - sickness again 🙄
she has treated her poor followers to bump pictures just because her shorts are getting tight and she carrying a petite ball, when only recently she moaning about carrying bigger 🥴
AA0A4A77-E0ED-4145-83EB-D4AF730915EF.jpeg

E293F886-9A05-45B1-B825-E51995EFE812.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Today is World IVF day... a perfect day for her to tell her sheep about how she got her content baby and bring awareness how hard, long, draining and heartbreaking the process can be. But considering she's treating this pregnancy like a miraculous conception, plus she's more than likely done a baster job again and never had to go through the process- she won't.

Reactions: 15
Considering she has stated she has had a miscarriage and how big her platform is, you would think she would have at least shared something about the new law changes around miscarriages and how help for parents is becoming available with what Myleene Klass has done in Parliament the last few days.
But silly me.... she only cares about herself!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.