Missgreedyshome #25 Greedy up the duff, Hagrid looks rough, family in a huff, what a load of guff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do they really have to do Ad’s/Links for all their tit unflattering clothing that absolutely nobody is asking details for.
I thought this was supposed to be their extra special “baby moon” & “rainbow baby” holiday!
When are they actually going to do something special 🤔 or was this it the matching blue & white outfits with 0% San Miguel to top it off! 🥱🙄
---

Yes I Guess they wouldn’t be siblings if Greedy used H’s eggs meaning the child would only technically be H’s, I guess then Charlotte would only be the surrogate. But how does it make it okay for it to be the other way around! As far as we know the eggs are Charlotte’s but the baby will still not be full blood siblings with the boys unless they used the same sperm donor!
Either way it’s all about Charlotte!
I believe she may be able to claim it as a work trip due to the ads. “Expenses.”
---
Im wondering what her due date is. Someone commented also 18 weeks pregnant and she posted a picture of santa. 18 weeks would make her the week after Christmas. God I hope we don't give birth on the same day. Can you imagine being in hospital next to greedy chops. Although I'm sure she will be too posh and famous for a standard birth!
---

This confuses me as cooked prawns / seafood is fine to eat whilst pregnant?
I vaguely remember prawns being a no-no when I was pregnant with my eldest. Probably changed now!

Reactions: 5
It's bugged me enough now, I want to know why the "sober" person who was done with drinking and wanted a healthier and happier life without alcohol, is now as a pregnant woman all about drinking non alcoholic beverages.

She is one big contradiction, I know they're non alcoholic but tell me you're an alcoholic without telling me you're an alcoholic 🥴 Even when she's pregnant she's still obsessing.

Attachments

Reactions: 30
STOP LYING GREEDY!!

The miscarriage was likely a failed transfer
They didn’t have IVF therefore the eggs are not Harriet’s!
Charlotte’s used sperm from a donor.
They keep saying IVF instead of IUI
You can’t use your partners eggs with IUI
It’s not biologically Harriet’s baby
They could of had IVF and used Harriet’s eggs but didn’t!
There was no break after failed transfer & this pregnancy
No waiting to restart cycle of IVF after their loss because they didn’t have IVF, by choice.
This baby is Charlottes and will never be biologically related to Harriet!
It’s not Harriet’s baby and Greedy’s is not carrying it on her behalf!

It’s the Greedy show and Harriet’s just there for the ride done feeling sorry for her! It never has and never will be your biological baby H even when you get married or legally adopt the baby, Charl will let you know how much it isn’t your child real soon.

I do understand that Harriet was unable to carry due to her back injury but that was no reason not to use Harriet’s eggs!

Charlotte is just one Sly, Spiteful snake!
She can do everything else with her frigging back injury so I’m sure she could have had a baby.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It's odd that H has "rosacea" again after drinking for 2 and having evidently been on the booze since early afternoon? I'm not a Dr but..... Also, sizing down for the shirt 😂 it's visibly too small (I'm not shaming) picturing anyone in a shirt too small buttoned up makes me wince
She said to size down a shirt size if wearing it open when trying to flog one so I’m guessing she does the same. I wouldn’t and I find that odd!

Reactions: 4
She said to size down a shirt size if wearing it open when trying to flog one so I’m guessing she does the same. I wouldn’t and I find that odd!

Oh they've definitely grown together I won't dispute that. 🐮

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It's bugged me enough now, I want to know why the "sober" person who was done with drinking and wanted a healthier and happier life without alcohol, is now as a pregnant woman all about drinking non alcoholic beverages.

She is one big contradiction, I know they're non alcoholic but tell me you're an alcoholic without telling me you're an alcoholic 🥴 Even when she's pregnant she's still obsessing.
She’s an awful awful person. Pretending she was going through sobriety, saying how many days sober she is blah blah blah when the real reason is because she’s pregnant. If she wasn’t pregnant then she would still be an alcoholic and I wouldn’t actually be surprised at this point if she is still drinking alcohol as everything they do has to involve alcohol.

She may have a lot of followers who are struggling with alcoholism and may be trying to follow in her footsteps at the start of her ‘sobriety journey’ for her to then keep posting non alcoholic drinks every few stories now.

I’ve been ttc for over a year now and it’s really hard seeing people constantly flaunt pregnancies over social media but it’s super hard when you have the likes of her who is taking it for granted and quite frankly didn’t put any bleeping effort into it. Couldn’t even stop drinking alcohol before trying for a baby, possibly still hasn’t stopped drinking alcohol. How do these people not get vetted in some way before going through IUI ETC?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She’s an awful awful person. Pretending she was going through sobriety, saying how many days sober she is blah blah blah when the real reason is because she’s pregnant. If she wasn’t pregnant then she would still be an alcoholic and I wouldn’t actually be surprised at this point if she is still drinking alcohol as everything they do has to involve alcohol.

She may have a lot of followers who are struggling with alcoholism and may be trying to follow in her footsteps at the start of her ‘sobriety journey’ for her to then keep posting non alcoholic drinks every few stories now.

I’ve been ttc for over a year now and it’s really hard seeing people constantly flaunt pregnancies over social media but it’s super hard when you have the likes of her who is taking it for granted and quite frankly didn’t put any bleeping effort into it. Couldn’t even stop drinking alcohol before trying for a baby, possibly still hasn’t stopped drinking alcohol. How do these people not get vetted in some way before going through IUI ETC?
She’s an awful role model for sobriety and if she does have a problem then shame on H drinking for two she looks awful. Charlotte Dawson clearly drank while pregnant and it’s heartbreaking to see. I remember a child abuse case hitting the news when my sis was going through IVF and it was really upsetting. Some people just don’t deserve having kids. Did Greedy have IVF (or other procedure)? Either way it’s clearly for social media and she should be ashamed of herself. Good luck with your journey 🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 11
thread Suggestion:

missgreedyshome#26: doesn't know her rainbow from her strongbow from her elbow

• Haha
Reactions: 43
She’s an awful role model for sobriety and if she does have a problem then shame on H drinking for two she looks awful. Charlotte Dawson clearly drank while pregnant and it’s heartbreaking to see. I remember a child abuse case hitting the news when my sis was going through IVF and it was really upsetting. Some people just don’t deserve having kids. Did Greedy have IVF (or other procedure)? Either way it’s clearly for social media and she should be ashamed of herself. Good luck with your journey 🤞
Don’t understand why H can’t drink the non alcoholic stuff as well and support her

Reactions: 11
H videoing Greedy in the pool asking her whats she doing, for greedy to reply brocoli farts.
How bleeping disgusting.
Imagine being in that pool with all her tit particles. She has no respect for anyone never mind her self.
Scruffy lying woman she is.

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Iv never had an issue with alcohol but surely if a person is trying to get sober they would stay away from drinks that resemble alcohol?? They wouldn't go for a non alcoholic drink that looks like alcohol because the temptation is still there??
So why is she encouraging people that are sober to drink a bottle of non alcoholic beer that looks like beer and tastes like beer. Thats not the point of getting sober 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Ha ha, Greedys ex Emma. Has put a story up of the wild one drawing hopscotch on the yard with the words "simple things in life are free" up yours Greedy, I hope that was a massive dig at you!
The kids also have the biggest, most natural smiles on their faces when they are with her, the eldest always looks far happier!
The ex may have done wrong in the past, but she's way ahead of Greedy with her parenting.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
They are obsessed with alcohol aren’t they? Both of them. Not healthy at all

Reactions: 18
Ha ha, Greedys ex Emma. Has put a story up of the wild one drawing hopscotch on the yard with the words "simple things in life are free" up yours Greedy, I hope that was a massive dig at you!
The kids also have the biggest, most natural smiles on their faces when they are with her, the eldest always looks far happier!
The ex may have done wrong in the past, but she's way ahead of Greedy with her parenting.
What is emmas Instagram name?

Reactions: 1
Both on the body positivity wagon in a desperate attempt for likes and shares

Reactions: 6
I ran here quicker than Usain Bolt when hagrid posted them bikini photos. I’m not the skinniest of people but I’d never share photos like that!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.