Missgreedyshome #25 Greedy up the duff, Hagrid looks rough, family in a huff, what a load of guff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Found it!!
She is saying she had a miscarriage.
Its in her first highlights on IG.
Screenshot_20230712_232919_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Found it!!
She is saying she had a miscarriage.
Its in her first highlights on IG. View attachment 2304409
i wouldn’t put it past Greedy to claim it’s a rainbow baby after something like a failed embryo transfer that didn’t implant. Anything to gather more attention and sympathy. I hope that isn’t the case but you never know with Greedy.

Reactions: 20
i wouldn’t put it past Greedy to claim it’s a rainbow baby after something like a failed embryo transfer that didn’t implant. Anything to gather more attention and sympathy. I hope that isn’t the case but you never know with Greedy.
That's literally what I said further up. Who knows with her. She lies that much, she can't keep up with the lies herself 😒

Reactions: 8
The way shes banging on, anyone would think its her first child 🤦‍♀️
Shes like what, max 16 weeks??
I was pregnant 6 years ago, so I don't know if anything has changed, but if she's NHS, surely she had a 12 week scan and this is now the 20 week scan, so she's basically outed herself. ABSOLUTELY NO WAY would they let her out of a 12 week scan without hearing the heartbeat, what a bleeping liar.

If she's 20 weeks, no wonder she can go out partying and off to the Solomon book launch IN LONDON ON A TRAIN!!!

The problem with stupid people is that they don't know they're stupid. Everyone else can see through the lies and bullshit

More money thrown away on the house! Does she not think before she posts, 'Oh god, cost of living crisis going on, I'm going to look like an @rsehole'?! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Everyone said she flew in to that house and did too much too quick. That's three rooms that have been redone now, probably to the tune of £10k to £15k. I don't think she even knows who she is, never mind what she wants!

Reactions: 16
Screenshot_20230713_092805_Instagram.jpg

Absolute disgusting waste of money, what an absolute freak, and using the baby as an excuse to get rid of it, I've got 4 kids that have grown up living in a house with 2 log burners, we have fire guards you bleeping muppet!! Just say you've been gifted a media wall you grifting scum bag why lie... they're just actually disgusting the pair of them, absolutely ruined that house and ripping out finished bits before the kids bedrooms are even completed. What a useless waste of oxygen she is 🤬🤬

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Maybe h had the miscarriage so using the excuse about her back as not being able to carry so if it was h who had one then greedy wouldn't generally give 2 fucks. Saying that I googled and you might have fertility issues on ivf if your bmi between 30-35 and if your too heave they refuse you. So she might have not been able to carry. But after a mc I would literally be shitting myself to tell anyone of my pregnancy incase the same happened certainly before 12 weeks
And she certainly would have asked to hear the heartbeat at 12 weeks. The midwife would have told her she could so even if she forgot what it was like with the other 2 her first appointment with the midwife would be before the 12 weeks scan. She would have asked. The only reason she wouldn't be allowed to hear it is if they got the date wrong. And I highly doubt that on ivf. Maybe dodgy ivf but all the same.
Also she might get away with lying about thr dates cause ivf babies are usually induced 38-40 weeks so she knows she won't go full term. Do you believe everything google says? No! I don't but anything is possible with greedy

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
What’s £1500 to fix your wood burner when you have had everything else in your house either gifted to you, heavily discounted or as part of an ad? 😡
It’s obviously a gifted media wall and she wants her sheep to believe the fire was so dangerous it had to be removed 😡
Low life scum

• Angry
Reactions: 28
I was pregnant 6 years ago, so I don't know if anything has changed, but if she's NHS, surely she had a 12 week scan and this is now the 20 week scan, so she's basically outed herself. ABSOLUTELY NO WAY would they let her out of a 12 week scan without hearing the heartbeat, what a bleeping liar.

If she's 20 weeks, no wonder she can go out partying and off to the Solomon book launch IN LONDON ON A TRAIN!!!

The problem with stupid people is that they don't know they're stupid. Everyone else can see through the lies and bullshit
I hate to say this but I didn't hear the heart at 12 weeks with my 3rd at the scan, I did hear it with my midwife at 16 weeks though.

The scans never really been a place where I've ever heared heartbeats, the midwife does it on a doppler separately at a later date (in hospitals in this area anyway).

View attachment 2304915
Absolute disgusting waste of money, what an absolute freak, and using the baby as an excuse to get rid of it, I've got 4 kids that have grown up living in a house with 2 log burners, we have fire guards you bleeping muppet!! Just say you've been gifted a media wall you grifting scum bag why lie... they're just actually disgusting the pair of them, absolutely ruined that house and ripping out finished bits before the kids bedrooms are even completed. What a useless waste of oxygen she is 🤬🤬
What a bleeping pair of scumbags!!! This is a disgrace!!! POSITIVE BUILDER LET US KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS!! I could physically vomit all over this pair of scabs 🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 20
How many Victorians had a media wall in there houses??
The whole house is an embarrassing mix of wannabe Stacey solomon and the old mrs hinch hun house she had
It's an absolute mess and mis match of things she's seen on instagram.
Her old house wasn't my taste but you could see how she had a style and went with it, and it was quite homely. This one just looks like a cheap knock off of solomons and the amount of money she's wasted is sickening

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Won't the new fire etc cost £1500 or more??? Plus blocking up the wall etc. Read the room.....

Reactions: 15
Might just be me but I’d rather a log burner than a media wall any day especially in a house like hers (well before she ruined it)

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.