Missgreedyshome #25 Greedy up the duff, Hagrid looks rough, family in a huff, what a load of guff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Charlotte! This is too funny! 🤣
Tell us your desperate for content without telling us!
“what I eat in a day!” 🤣🤣 who actually cares! 🤣 it'll only make you fake sick anyway 🤢
“renovate with me” is just pointless all you do is beg for freebies 😡
“A day in the life” might be interesting as I don’t know what you personally actually do unless it’s an ad? I’ve never even see you play with your children unless it’s advertising something!! 😡 you have a live in housemaid, childcare, driver, dog Walker in H so what do you actually do That isn’t being filmed for an ad? 🤔 please tell us as I would love to know! 😁
She’s desperate.
Who on earth wants to see the amount of food she shovels down her throat. And I don’t believe for one minute she has had sickness or has cravings.
Yes I’d love to see what she actually does.
She’s never worked a day in her life has she?

Reactions: 14
It's cool, you don't have to believe me. I also physically felt the embryo implant with both pregnancies, with a distinct pinching and twisting feeling, and was again told "impossible". Believe me that after YEARS of infertility, you become very aware of and in tune with your body.
I've not had years of infertility but I can definitely say after first baby I feel things a little differently and can tell ovulation ect however but even with my 2nd and 3rd I only felt flutters around 14/15 weeks. No kicks.. just flutters.

I can't say I believe you can feel any physical movement before that as baby is still very small, again don't recall partner feeling my belly 17 weeks and feeling kicks, it happened around 20 weeks plus as baby got bigger.

Reactions: 1
H should do a reel of 'what i can do in a day with a bad back when im claiming disibility'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
That’s not a baby bump....It’s called being a GREEDY BASTARD BUMP!! 99% food & 1% baby! Attention seeking cow! 🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I bet she’s screaming at H now she’s realised there’s locals on here. Another breakdown/fake crying picture incoming 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The thing that infuriates me most is their smiles, why do they do it! Advice for greedy and H, Google tongue jutting and I'm sure you will stop. It isn't cute, it doesn't look good, it is a good insight to you as individuals if anything

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Reckons she paid for this trip but had the pool to herself for#ad photos? That pool is completely empty during the summer holidays ?? Liar Liar Char

• Angry
Reactions: 12
I wonder what Ladrambay would have to say about this? NOTHING just reposting topless young boys on their story on a open Instagram account with 45k followers 😳

In one post she is offering 15% off bookings as she is a loyal “gifted” customer but as Visitors themselves they are allowed to Break the Rules at the pool & then tag ladram bay and post it on stories to all her followers & theirs!

Management reserve the right to deny access to any person at anytime?
Does that included the Greedy clan?
NO!

503758E6-E639-42B3-946B-304801480ACE.jpeg

5E47EEE9-E294-472E-9112-4595174F339A.jpeg

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
I wonder what Ladrambay would have to say about this? NOTHING just reposting topless young boys on their story on a open Instagram account with 45k followers 😳

In one post she is offering 15% off bookings as she is a loyal “gifted” customer but as Visitors themselves they are allowed to Break the Rules at the pool & then tag ladram bay and post it on stories to all her followers & theirs!

NO!

View attachment 2336160
View attachment 2336162
AshandChel have been gifted the same for here in the past and do exactly the same. The resort lets them use the pool for advertising when it’s ‘closed’. Whatever. Looks like it’s in the middle of the day so some kids would be waiting to use it. Why wouldn’t Greedy benefit from the discount code? She wouldn’t do something for nothing even if it was just private use of the pool!

• Heart
Reactions: 9

NO!

View attachment 2336160
View attachment 2336162
Had she deleted these stories?

Reactions: 3
Had she deleted these stories?
I’m not sure as she posted them yesterday afternoon they may have expired if more than 24hrs ago!
But if she has then maybe this is why 👀
Like a PP mentioned Greedy gets her own private family pool session! 🙄

Wonder if parents with children who have additional needs who would love a quiet private session have this option too??

I THINK NOT 😤

E200D4C6-2F4A-4580-92B2-042DFC526553.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 9
I’m not sure as she posted them yesterday afternoon they may have expired if more than 24hrs ago!
But if she has then maybe this is why 👀
Like a PP mentioned Greedy gets her own private family pool session! 🙄

Wonder if parents with children who have additional needs who would love a quiet private session have this option too??

I THINK NOT 😤

View attachment 2337170
So its a gifted stay then

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Ladram Bay dropping her in it there!!! 😆😆😆 We have receipts Charley Boo!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
The thing that infuriates me most is their smiles, why do they do it! Advice for greedy and H, Google tongue jutting and I'm sure you will stop. It isn't cute, it doesn't look good, it is a good insight to you as individuals if anything
It's to rid the double chin.
The pair of them are like a bad dose of thrush

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.