Missgreedyshome #25 Greedy up the duff, Hagrid looks rough, family in a huff, what a load of guff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she keeps saying H needed feeding before we went shopping or we had to leave because H got hungry…She’s not a bleeping dog, there’s no respect, love or warmth there, she’s just being used to constantly humiliate

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
The way she keeps saying H needed feeding before we went shopping or we had to leave because H got hungry…She’s not a bleeping dog, there’s no respect, love or warmth there, she’s just being used to constantly humiliate
I used to feel sorry for her a lot but she’s a head as well. She’s so pathetic it is honestly sickening

Reactions: 15
Greedy scams Instagram engagement for everything she can. The announcement was on the 15th of June but days before on the 12th of June she did a giveaway with L’Oréal to win a hotel break.

The comments on the giveaway reel exceed 15k and likes on the post of around 10k. The announcement comments range between 1.2k and 1.5k which is far less. The new followers come directly from the giveaway not because she announced her “rainbow baby”!

Too bad some businesses don’t bother to check the stats as they would see her engagement is all as fake as she is.

View attachment 2282222
Didn’t realise there was a new thread so just catching up after seeing her stories earlier. She defo reads here! I can’t believe businesses don’t check out scammers like Greedy. They will likely lose business rather than gain it!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Fancy having a brand new kitchen and then admitting it doesn't have enough storage 😂
Surely that's a huge plus point of designing your own kitchen - to make sure it meets your needs.
Great ad for the company there Greeds

The microwave in the cupboard creases me. All fur coat no knickers!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
This is probably why H has a blue badge 🙄 but doesn’t stop her playing netball or carrying heavy baskets of shopping 😡
This picture just shouts to me remember I looked after h when she was in hospital now its her turn to look after me. H has always 'looked after her' she wouldn't have a clue how to look after herself or sprogs if she was single again and have all the housework that doesn't get done anyway to do.
Fancy having a brand new kitchen and then admitting it doesn't have enough storage 😂
Surely that's a huge plus point of designing your own kitchen - to make sure it meets your needs.
Great ad for the company there Greeds

The microwave in the cupboard creases me. All fur coat no knickers!
Ive not watched her stories, What do you mean ? Everything doesn't fit into her utility room? (You know the one that is a cupboard with like 3 cabinets in it and no washing machine) or at least that's what it looked like. Must be so hard to show a tour of it considering how big it is. She'd be there all day.

And just to add if my partner was reluctant to go out with me and advertised it to the whole world he reluctantly said yes I'm not sure I would be happy. Just seems desperate and that's all she could bag at the time

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Did she not bother washing any of that new cutlery she just shoved it into the drawers?! Straight from the box?!

• Sick
Reactions: 12

And let's be honest if there's 1 thing H doesn't need, it's feeding.

How do they not feel bad eating out every day? Why not put some food in the food bank. Do something good after the all the people you've stole from you'd think she'd try and do some good but she can't. Bad to the core.

Reactions: 21
And let's be honest if there's 1 thing H doesn't need, it's feeding.

How do they not feel bad eating out every day? Why not put some food in the food bank. Do something good after the all the people you've stole from you'd think she'd try and do some good but she can't. Bad to the core.
The day she ever donates anything, let alone to a food bank, will be the day pigs fly!!
Shes never done a charitable thing in her life!! (And when she had the opportunity she allegedly robbed half the fundraising cash anyway 🤦‍♀️)

• Heart
Reactions: 17
No need to follow her on threads she just copy and pastes it all on Instagram. Bet she's buzzing for some new content

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.