Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Had to have a search after seeing the post on here and straight from the horses mouth on Facebook about how’s she’s lied and used the mothers matter charity for her own glory. I really think she’s the lowest of the low and pray she gets her comeuppance 🤬

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 80

Ray_of_Sunshine

VIP Member
Well I was having a leisurely browse of tattle before bed and then BAM this little lot gets brought to my attention on another thread 👀

I fucking despise Instagrammers/instahuns and have always said that the day Instagram gets shut the fuck down will be a good one. This cretin, imo, is way up there when it comes to “all that is wrong with the influencer culture.” Nasty, nasty piece of work. And I don’t follow her or keep up with her threads but this latest lot has brought me over again. The pathetic, fake tear pity-post she did before was the last time I was here. No other person influenced my decision to come here and read about her other than her, herself ironically!

Everything I think and feel about this latest scandal has been covered spectacularly already and I look forward to seeing where it goes now the cat is out of the bag. However, the fucking ARROGANCE of this bitch, with her piss-poor excuses and woe-is-me attitude on her instasham stories has made my fucking blood boil!! In particular this:

She (and she alone, judging by her wording) has helped many women, “some who were within days of ending their life”

ERM EXCUSE ME!!? DO NOT FUCKING DARE!

So dangerous and irresponsible to make claims like that. If she did help these women then how the fuck are they now going to feel reading that?She’s just lobbed them under the bus. Awful. You can’t possibly know if someone is “within days of ending their life” that’s not how it works 😣 Dreadful thing to say and even more so to then try and hide behind because you have been caught out. What a repulsive piece of shit.

• Heart
Reactions: 56

liltatling

VIP Member
Screenshot_20221127-202733_Instagram.jpg

Knew it wouldn't be long before this munter was all over it 🙄
The trolls have hit her hard and heavy 😂😂 heard it all now. I'd be so ashamed to go through life playing the victim all the time.
Biggest scammers on the internet these two so makes sense they're 'friends'. Must be a prerequisite to sign up to the agency they're with

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 52

margorobbie

So she’s addressed it after reading comments on here!! making out the owner of the charity is emotionally blackmailing her when I know for a fact the woman isn’t doing anything and was told by Charlotte if she went public with it she would kill herself!!! So yet again she’s lying and making out that she’s done no wrong yet again!!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 49

margorobbie

Why would you want loads of rooms cutting you off from each other? By the time you put some sofas in there a big tv, a nice coffee table sideboard and some pictures and it would be fine and would feel a lot closer and 'cwtchier'. Why does she have to go over the top, with yet another extension idea, jesus christ just finish what you've got Charlotte you melt and stop trying to compete with insta huns it's so pathetic and desperate.
She’s been dropped by in the style because of fraud lying to the charity she was ambassador for saying that in the style was going to give the charity money but it was all a lie…also she didn’t give all the money from the dress to the charity she kept a 3rd of it

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 46

adulterer david is dead

I might be really old fashioned I am only 33 I’m not that old lol but I think it’s just trampy to have ‘absofuckinlutely’ sign by the fire in a family house with children!
I’m not against swearing I do it enough but I don’t have shit like that in a living room where I sit with my kids. I just don’t think that’s normal. Fair enough if you just live with another adult but I just think it’s inappropriate

• Heart
Reactions: 45

N-NewGirl

I’m sorry but left ITS due to her mental health? You’re not a nurse running around for 12 hours a day helping sick people… you’re replying to emails, doing the odd zoom call and getting made up to do a photoshoot… not entirely sure that’s taxing stuff!

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Smeeeehhh

Why can nothing end organically with her though, why does she always jump to mental health ? If anything she does a disservice to those that do suffer with mental health because shes portraying herself as someone who is unreliable and that weaponises her mental health to escape any scrutiny.

I would have respected her more if she just said that her contract ended - which is more likely to be the truth

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
If all this was innocent then at the time what she should have done is put a story up and said how her partnership with the charity isn't working out and they have decided to cut ties but wish each other the best. Same with her partnership with ITS. Thats being professional and clear!
But no, its got to this point because she's in the wrong, has done something wrong and now she's trying to back track!

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Parry1988

VIP Member
Thread suggestion
Colabs and deals dropping like flies, that's what happens when your life's a Web of lies

• Heart
Reactions: 42

liltatling

VIP Member
Screenshot_20221127_190553.jpg

Oh do shut up you melodramatic cunt.
The trolls this...the trolls that! Quite easy to deflect to 'the trolls' when she's in the wrong. It happens every time. Then she throws some mental health shouts in there for good measure and all is forgotten and forgiven. If her mental health is as bad as she makes out, why does she not just quit the instahun life? Why doesn't she do more regarding mental health?
The comments were in the public domain...no one was feeding the 'trolls'.
I can see why she does go into panic and self preservation mode every time she is caught out. Because if she wasn't doing cringey chocolate videos with H she'd have nothing. The pair of them are lazy conniving slobs who wouldn't know the meaning of a hards days work
If only more people could see she is not this 'little miss hard done to' she's nothing but a liar. Charlotte the charlatan

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

DaimIt

VIP Member
I think what she really means is : my collections didnt sell as well as the other ladies and it made me feel like complete shit.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
Wow, so shes took H on a birthday weekend thats actually just a business meeting for her own book! 🤦‍♀️ what a selfish bitch

• Haha
Reactions: 39