Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
God she’s an utter scum bag. Remember when she had the outside of the house painted in the summer? That was by the husband of the founder of Mothers Matter!! She was obviously stringing them along until she got what she wanted. Cunt.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
Who did the charity apologise to and on behalf of who?
The person who’s Instagram stories are being posted on here. The charity apologised to that person for Charlotte sending her dogs abuse.

(fuck it, am I allowed to say me?) it was me. I’m the person the charity apologised to.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

SafariGirl

Charlotte Greedy and Harriet Waite you are pure scum! 😡 to become patron of a charity and then rip them off there are no words to describe how evil you both are. The only good thing that will come out of this is that people will know what you have done. There’s no keeping this quiet or lying your way out of it. Instead of faking another mental health breakdown at the hands of “trolls” be honest about what you have done.
I wonder what your manager Alan and your publishers at penguin have to say?? I would love them to cancel your book or at least delay it’s release! This has got to be the start of your downfall. You can’t come back from this. Once a scammer always a scammer 😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 36

NoseyRosie24

Chatty Member
Not been on here for a few weeks and there was 25 pages to read! Still got 14 to go so I apologise of I over lap. To recap I actually.get the splitting the rooms. We did this earlier this year. The kitchen had been knocked through but was huge & with the shape couldn't get anything to look right. Even if we put a cup on the side looked messy. We cut the end off and created a snug. It's made both areas functioning. We've then opened up the end for the concrete shed to be a utility. We've run out of money for now so not finished but it's made better use of the area.
With regards to mothers matter. How has she ripped them off? I get leading them on & not coming through with a collaboration. But are mothers matter an actual charity? I know thos was debated before as not for profit are not always charity & ITS will not be able to claim back for certain expenses if its not charity. Someone said here too thst the woman from mothers matter was as dodgy as Greedy. Was she also connected to the positive builder?
Edited for spelling
They are not a registered charity, they are a non for profit that provide support to struggling Mums. The colab that Greedy promised them with ITS was supposed to help out the Mums and children for Christmas. (I don’t believe ITS even knew about her offer). Instead of letting the charity know, Greedy ignored their messages and just sent them a voice note to say she couldn’t fulfill her promise anymore which left them in the lurch. Even if the manager is not very nice that has nothing to do with the Mums they are clearly supporting. Greedy has been messaging their supporters and encouraging them not to donate which is not ok. She can’t put out on her stories that she supported Mums who wanted to end their lives and then try and stop people donating to support those same Mums. She also told the charity to delete their comments about her or she would harm herself but then publicly slated them on her stories to all her followers so only her side of the story was being told.

• Angry
  • Heart

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
This makes me feel sick. She’s literally gonna let a charity burn while the real “trolls” rip them to shreds. Absolutely atrocious. Is there anything we can do?

We all know you read here greedy. Absolutely no idea how you sleep at night. You should be so ashamed of yourself.
I think the best we can do is promote the charity in a positive way (don't include greedy name)
Give them a follow, share them, get the word out there about what they do to help and donate if and when you can amd encourage others to do so aswell. Positive always drowns out the negative

• Heart

Parry1988

VIP Member
She could have got a smaller house, still a nice one, but one she actually liked instead of one she just goes on the beg for everything. She’s done the same as Hinch though and bought a house just for the gram so she can get freebies

Can someone fill me in on this?? I’ve missed all this happening. Is this the charity in Wales that supports mums?
I've put a quick recap about it on the wiki, pink button at the top xx

Imagine putting on your stories that your sofa was shit, horrible, disgusting.....and then saying you've donated it to a charity. And it's great because they collect it because you didn't want to hire a skip 😱😱😱 Jesus frigging christ how fukin gross is she, and those floors I have no words!!!

• Angry
  • Heart

adulterer david is dead

The fact the owner lost her son and greedy is ruining her life 😢 how does she sleep at night
i know everyone of us can suffer with mental health but imagine putting your own above that of someone who has lost their son is doing good for other mothers in need just to save your fucking Instagram? 🤯

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
just some of the things that made me unfollow her

lack of consistency when it comes to content. She is all over the place.

doesn’t follow through with what she says, for example promises hauls and updates then just doesn’t bother, then jokes about it.

Inhaling her own spit becoming a habit even though there was zero reason for this once she had her brace removed.

Her thinking she invents everything. Like fajita pasta and the phrase “you do you”

Stealing other peoples content, like the wooden vase ‘idea’ that was done first by someone else which she copied exactly even down to the placement of the items around the ‘vase’

Her sheer incapacity to see anything from anyone else’s viewpoint. Like the now deleted stories having a go at people for objecting to her joking about domestic violence and saying they can’t take a joke.

And just her general attitude really. She comes across as patronising, arrogant and extremely disrespectful and ungrateful to her own followers. You can tell she doesn’t care one bit about her followers.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Holly21

If she genuinely cared about all the women she supposedly helped she wouldn’t have thrown the charity that supports them under the bus like she has. The only person she cares about is herself

• Heart

gossip29

VIP Member
Imagine putting a countdown timer on to see a picture of a shitter. I despair at these dick heads

• Haha

liltatling

VIP Member
I should have known better than to have an early night. Everything that has been said is spot on. I'm disgusted (but not surprised) she's now doing a u-turn and openly telling people not to donate to the chairty. Thought she was such a good person 😕
Screenshot_20221128-090055_Instagram.jpg

And it's not OK for people to contact her or her brands but it's OK for her 'huns' to contact the chairty. She's sat back and did nothing to stop that! And we know she saw it because of the messages to that lady.
Now the chairty have had to delete their page. So well done Greedy! She knows there are vulnerable women that chairty help....she said so herself. But Greedy is o.k. for the the chairty page to shut down because they were brave enough to share the truth about her.
Shame on you Charlotte Greedy!

Holly21

She’s always got to play the victim card. People are trying to ruin her, people are attacking her, everything is because of her mental health. How about people are calling you out for being dishonest and scamming charities out of money and you can’t take the truth.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
So first she scams pensioners out their life savings, then she takes up a much needed council house when she can clearly afford to live in a 400k house, her new missus scams for disability benefits and a blue badge, she has basically scammed companies by selling their products that were given to her for free and fucking the companies off and now she's scammed a charity out of money and a chance for them to do a fashion line fundraiser.

Charlotte... your fucking despicable and karma will come!

• Angry

PEERGOOAALAAHH

Ya what? She’s splitting the room into two because she doesn’t like big rooms…. Again…. She’s splitting the room into twooo….. because she doesn’t like big rooooooms…
So the rooms in two guys, but the back half is getting an extension because she infact does like being rooms or not. What the fuck is she smoking.

• Haha

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
So far every other month for the past 3 odd years shes had mental breakdowns, her mental health has been bad and now she's threatening suicide... she needs to come off insta and check herself into a facility if that's the case!!!
But she won't, because its bullshit and an easy get out claus for her

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
God your all moving so fast now 🤣
Firstly, the charity didn't tell trolls, they replied to a genuine follower who asked a genuine question!
Secondly, notice how she didn't publicly name ITS, because she knows if she did that, they would then have to publicly address the situation and tell their truth as to why Charlotte isn't working with them anymore and I can bet my house on it not being because of her mental health.
STOP PLAYING THE MENTAL HEALTH CARD WHEN YOU GET CALLED OUT!!!
its disgusting!!!
Also.... STOP READING TATTLE 🤷‍♀️

• Heart