Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Retro80s

VIP Member
They’re a small charity with a little voice and no legal team/managers and reps, she has a manager and hundred thousand followers, she did all but name them and put them on blast. She then privately messaged fans telling them sick lies about the charity and to not donate.

I don’t think the charity wanted any part of it so deleted their Instagram due to the abuse and to not further take anymore damage that they already took from Charlotte and then her fans. It’s the sensible thing to do, it looks so bad and unprofessional seeing dogs abuse in their comments and lie after lie so it’s easier for them to delete and seek legal action.
Where is the proof she was messaging people lies about the charity and telling them not to donate?

God your all moving so fast now 🤣
Firstly, the charity didn't tell trolls, they replied to a genuine follower who asked a genuine question!
Secondly, notice how she didn't publicly name ITS, because she knows if she did that, they would then have to publicly address the situation and tell their truth as to why Charlotte isn't working with them anymore and I can bet my house on it not being because of her mental health.
STOP PLAYING THE MENTAL HEALTH CARD WHEN YOU GET CALLED OUT!!!
its disgusting!!!
Also.... STOP READING TATTLE 🤷‍♀️

What post is this what did the charity say