Missgreedyshome #19 'work' home or away, the booze and ads are here to stay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooooh so she’s now pretending she left ITS next joke please and slamming the charity makes me laugh

I think it’s a shame as Kate owner of mother matter didn’t even like Charlotte yet choose her to be an ambassador knowing her history and she’s knows them well we all drink in the same pub and we know how much of a scammer Charlotte is

Why doesn’t she prove her followers rhen she donated so much money no way she donated it all

I smell lies

I just hope Charlotte doesn spoil anything for the charity now what a butch

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Are you shitting me h has a blue badge, she walks for miles and does sports. She does not need a blue badge. I would be embarrassed to park in a disabled space if I was her.

Reactions: 23
One of her followers has just commented on the charity’s recent grid post. What is a matter with people 😮

Edited to add that the comment has now been deleted.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Are you shitting me h has a blue badge, she walks for miles and does sports. She does not need a blue badge. I would be embarrassed to park in a disabled space if I was her.
I know it’s an absolute joke. Bet she claims pip to .. maybe a lil report to dsa with evidence of her giving greedy piggybacks need to done!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Does she seriously think people are that thick? Literally every single time she blames mental health! It’s never anything else!! Slating someone that is helping people with their struggles to throusands of her sheep so she gets tit when she is actually the bad one! Silly cow

Stacey has obviously been told to comment on the ad as well. it actually makes me sick to the stomach how bleeping predicable they all are 🤢

• Heart
God your all moving so fast now 🤣
Firstly, the charity didn't tell trolls, they replied to a genuine follower who asked a genuine question!
Secondly, notice how she didn't publicly name ITS, because she knows if she did that, they would then have to publicly address the situation and tell their truth as to why Charlotte isn't working with them anymore and I can bet my house on it not being because of her mental health.
STOP PLAYING THE MENTAL HEALTH CARD WHEN YOU GET CALLED OUT!!!
its disgusting!!!
Also.... STOP READING TATTLE 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Greedy witch. “What other people think you is none of your business”
Go back to chugging your wine, down your guylians and live life panicking that at each and every turn we’ll be here.. shouting you out with the facts and receipts. The ads will dry up and the followers will go down and those mortgage payments will still need paying.
your times coming and you know it. Your book will flop, there won’t be a second you’ll be Lucky to get married in the local village hall. Tik tok Charlotte.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
So she’s addressed it after reading comments on here!! making out the owner of the charity is emotionally blackmailing her when I know for a fact the woman isn’t doing anything and was told by Charlotte if she went public with it she would kill herself!!! So yet again she’s lying and making out that she’s done no wrong yet again!!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 49
So she’s addressed it after reading comments on here!! making out the owner of the charity is emotionally blackmailing her when I know for a fact the woman isn’t doing anything and was told by Charlotte if she went public with it she would kill herself!!! So yet again she’s lying and making out that she’s done no wrong yet again!!!
She’s a horrible, lying witch. This isn’t going to end well for her now.

Reactions: 19
She said WHAT?! Omg does the owner of the charity have receipts please tell her to put Charlotte. She needs to have her own back in this and counter her defence because I’m sure she’ll be flooded with messages from greedy gang and it’s not fair….. if Charlotte has threatened that, it’s disgusting we all know those that shout about it never actually do it.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She said WHAT?! Omg does the owner of the charity have receipts please tell her to put Charlotte. She needs to have her own back in this and counter her defence because I’m sure she’ll be flooded with messages from greedy gang and it’s not fair….. if Charlotte has threatened that, it’s disgusting we all know those that shout about it never actually do it.
Totally agree! The poor woman will have six fingered, Charlotte worshipers all over her she needs to tell them the truth! She is honestly such a selfish little greedy scamming witch!!

I thought this. If she hadn't of read here It would have never been mentioned by her. I think she's made a mountain out of a mole hill and I'm sure both parties will have receipts.

Reactions: 13
Wait what ITS have dropped her?? First place I thought she was being dragged was on here I am so disappointed mothers matter owner isn't on here slagging her off 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s absolutely outrageous that she’s throwing a small charity under the bus to “save” herself.
something needs to be done about these instagramers. And trolls need to be seen as the people who expose them. I call bingo on a Netflix documentary “don’t duck with cats” style in the future busting these people wide open. And I’ll be here with my popcorn, litres of coke and crunchy snacks watching.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.