Missgreedyshome #19 'work' home or away, the booze and ads are here to stay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1764940
Knew it wouldn't be long before this munter was all over it 🙄
The trolls have hit her hard and heavy 😂😂 heard it all now. I'd be so ashamed to go through life playing the victim all the time.
Biggest scammers on the internet these two so makes sense they're 'friends'. Must be a prerequisite to sign up to the agency they're with
duck off, she jumps on anyone who has been "targeted" by trolls. Shes a bleeping scammer herself. Birds of a feather and all that!
Be interesting if label lady or stacey support her, doubt it! Won't be long before ash has a sly dig her at her 🤣
They never tell the whole truth because they are all bleeping scamming twats

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Funny how I have managed to go through almost 40 years of life without getting myself caught up in a huge drama, or being accused of scamming charities or pensioners. Not even once has anything like this happened to me or anyone I know yet time and time again this idiot is associated with scamming. Surely it cant just be bad luck or a coincidence that she’s always the common denominator?

Also I love how these insta huns preach that insta is a REAL JOB!! But they dont have any of the same accountability that people with REAL JOBS have. They do and say things and when they are pulled up on it its the same mental health card pulled every time. They lie, and break promises and have no regard for how their behavior affects others. If you did that in a REAL JOB you would be up for disciplinary.

Obviously shes got carried away and promised something she couldn’t deliver. Her face has never fitted in at ITS, the charity have obviously contacted ITS to find out whats going on, Adam has probably had it out with Greedy and shes thrown her toys out of the pram…. Sorry sorry backed away from the deal for her own mental health.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I think what she really means is : my collections didnt sell as well as the other ladies and it made me feel like complete tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
These 2 have definitely been told to comment today on the chocolate post ( only has 16ooo likes 🤣🤣) she'll be re sharing this to the stories next week with the 'thanks for the love on this guys 🥺🥺' crap fishing for likes
Screenshot_20221127-205856_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Trying again, this time without my info in the picture!!
Costing the charity money in lost donations, what a disgusting cow she is!!

These 2 have definitely been told to comment today on the chocolate post ( only has 16ooo likes 🤣🤣) she'll be re sharing this to the stories next week with the 'thanks for the love on this guys 🥺🥺' crap fishing for likes View attachment 1765065
Just threw up my fruit pastilles reading that, the fake friendship is so nauseating.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Ewww the fact they're tagging greedy like they need patting on the back for doing it!!!! And they call tattlers trolls!!
Exactly. They are literally trolling the charity now and for greedy not to come on and tell them to stop says it all!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I’m gonna be one of those pricks who can’t be fucked to read the whole last thread. Saw earlier tit had hit the fan. What’s going on then gang? 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She is just disgusting, I can't believe that not only has she played the mental health card again, she's also slagged off the charity.

I was blocked a few weeks ago for liking a comment that was slightly negative but not even critical (yes that's how insecure she is) on one of her posts so appreciate the sharing of screenshots!

Reactions: 13
So her sheep are starting
So it’s not ok for the charity to supposedly “bad mouth” someone who’s done something wrong but it’s fine for Greedy to bad mouth the charity?? Double standards from her sheep as ever

Only Greedy could have the sort of followers that would troll a charity ffs. The charity really needs to speak out and set the record straight. Greedy is bang out of order calling them out on her stories knowing that her minions would go after them 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I’m gonna be one of those pricks who can’t be fucked to read the whole last thread. Saw earlier tit had hit the fan. What’s going on then gang? 😎
cliffs notes version - she promised that mothers matter charity some in the style related deal ( i don't know the specifics ) but she is saying that she cant fulfill what she has promised due to mental health issues that resulted in her no longer working with in the style - rather than make alternative arrangements Greedy has cried sick , she has mental issues and cant be expected to do what she had promised.
But now the charity has spoken up and greedy has to claim victim .she has mental health issues and ant be expected to do as she says .

Reactions: 14
Noo this makes me so sad now. Because these sheep are gonna make them possibly lose their charity. Noooo wtf have you done Greedy you absolute head. Honestly I have no words

• Heart
This is so unfair! She’s the one in the wrong and now the charity have to suffer! There has to be something that can be done to protect the charity??

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.