Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

liltatling

VIP Member
Screenshot_20221027_221314.jpg

Why does she jump straight to the conclusion it's 'trolls'...because she's been reading here of course!
Hi slurpy 👋🏼
Why couldn't it have been one of her followers who was triggered by it that reported it? Why is anyone who disagrees (even in the slightest) with these 'influencers' a 'troll'?
Hope she had a cracking hangover tomorrow!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Funny how I have managed to go through almost 40 years of life without getting myself caught up in a huge drama, or being accused of scamming charities or pensioners. Not even once has anything like this happened to me or anyone I know yet time and time again this idiot is associated with scamming. Surely it cant just be bad luck or a coincidence that she’s always the common denominator?

Also I love how these insta huns preach that insta is a REAL JOB!! But they dont have any of the same accountability that people with REAL JOBS have. They do and say things and when they are pulled up on it its the same mental health card pulled every time. They lie, and break promises and have no regard for how their behavior affects others. If you did that in a REAL JOB you would be up for disciplinary.

Obviously shes got carried away and promised something she couldn’t deliver. Her face has never fitted in at ITS, the charity have obviously contacted ITS to find out whats going on, Adam has probably had it out with Greedy and shes thrown her toys out of the pram…. Sorry sorry backed away from the deal for her own mental health.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

Danielizabeth

It’s absolutely outrageous that she’s throwing a small charity under the bus to “save” herself.
something needs to be done about these instagramers. And trolls need to be seen as the people who expose them. I call bingo on a Netflix documentary “don’t fuck with cats” style in the future busting these people wide open. And I’ll be here with my popcorn, litres of coke and crunchy snacks watching.

• Heart

Lovethewayyoulie

VIP Member
If I was her Ex I would be stuffing a notepad full of all the negative things Greedy does, scamming, emotional blackmail, constant lies and lies, getting pissed all the time whilst in charge of the children, driving whilst hungover...the list goes on, it doesn't take much to show she's not the best parent to those boys and I would be fighting for them.
Think it's become so clear now that greedys ex wasn't fully to blame. Greedy was the main scammer/brains behind all the scamming.
What an absolute lowlife cunt she is.
#pondscum
If I was H I'd be running for the hills. She will take her down with her.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Lovethewayyoulie

VIP Member
Why on earth is she doing question boxes for tips for weddings in Cyprus? Oh yeah for all the free stuff.
I mean her sister got married there literally 2 wks ago. Stop using it for content u greedy Cunt! I bet her sisters give her all the information she needs regarding wedding stuff.
Another Scrambled beg on toast 'influencer' & I use that term lightly.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

gossip29

VIP Member
This thread has been shyte for ages. Thanks for spicing it up greedy 🐸 ☕ welcome newbies... Read the wiki!
Tbh I do think Charlotte is being honest about ITS. But I think she’s jumped before she was pushed.
I actually think she’s fuked now and she knows it. Her name is getting thrown about far too much for it all to be a coincidence. Always clutches at straws with the mental health card but any reputable business isn’t going to want to be associated with this type of person

Last edited:
  • Heart

Horseyhelen

Chatty Member
If you have genuine mental health issues would you really put your whole life online to make money and share so much? Absolutely not! I'm confident and have no underlying mental health issues but no way would I come on insta stories and talk or sell my kids/partner/dogs everythinf i do to the world

Pisses me off that when the sh*t hits the fan all of these influencers claim to have depression, anxiety or poor mental health. It's bullshit

Passthecake

The charity need to stand their ground and show receipts. She is cut up about trolls but has no problem trolling and inciting trolling of a charity.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

gossip29

VIP Member
Isn’t it ironic that these influencers call tattlers sad, yet there they are putting countdown timers on for rooms you take a dump in and for cupboards you throw your shoes in. Have a word with yourself eh hun

• Haha

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
So she’s addressed it after reading comments on here!! making out the owner of the charity is emotionally blackmailing her when I know for a fact the woman isn’t doing anything and was told by Charlotte if she went public with it she would kill herself!!! So yet again she’s lying and making out that she’s done no wrong yet again!!!
So shes been emotionally blackmailing the charity 😲
Shes the worst or the worst isn't she!! Shes literally out to destroy this woman, doing exactly what shes claiming they are doing to her!
Its not just the charity though is it Charlotte, you have form for scamming with your ex, H scammed people with FM, previous companies dropped you because you sold their free products without their permission and your reputation with most is awful, you scam disability benefits, you have obviously done something to InTheStyle for them to drop you and your inadvertently throwing them under the bus too.
Your despicable

SafariGirl

Just seen Prince Harry is releasing his book 2 days before Greedy! There goes her chance of being the best seller for that week! Or probably any week after! 🤣 And all the publicity will be about Harry’s book not some thieving, spitting scammer!

• Haha

NoseyRosie24

Chatty Member
someone's story 👀👀
So she’s actually messaging people who have offered to donate to a charity to support Mums and warning them not to donate 🤯 On what planet does she think that is ok. Even if the owner was a bitch that has nothing to do with the good work and support that the charity provide to Mums in need. Greedy is digging herself a bigger hole here and the people defending her are just as bad.

• Wow
When we bought our house it was a big reno project, needed everything. First thing we did was kids bedrooms and main bathroom so they had somewhere nice to sleep and we all had somewhere to wash. Then we didas much of the ground floor as possible so the kids had lounge to enjoy/relax in. Our bedroom was the last to be done. Kids first always for me. This woman is an utter disgrace. Especially considering she has every other weekend without her kids, and she doesn’t work. She could have done so much more. Seems she wont lift a finger herself any more. Could put lick of paint on that lounge, could do eldest sons bedroom. Shes just waiting for everything to be gifted. Absolute scum of the earth, a leach on society

• Heart

SafariGirl

Harriet, it’s so obvious that the only person Charlotte loves is herself. That will never change. She sees you as convenience. Someone to look after her children, look after the dogs, drive her to home bargains, basically do whatever she asks. It’s your birthday this weekend, and what does Charlotte do for you? “Forget” to book a hotel (again!) take you to meet her publishers for this bloody book, watch her sign multiple copies and “make” you sign five copies. Happy Birthday I hope it’s all worth it being a doormat for life.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
The woman the unhinged. The fact that she felt the need to message you is mind blowing to me and truly demonstrates how tapped she is. I feel for you getting dragged into it because psycho sally can’t bear to read some home truths
I was literally sitting here and the notification came up and I was like, ‘surely not.’ And yep, I’m getting shown a text that means nothing to me and has absolutely no proof. I screenshotted it and ignored it cause, y’know I got a baby to look after and then I seen she sent another two messages and deleted the big one with the fake text.

Even if the charity owner ain’t a nice person, you don’t stop funds to vulnerable women, mothers and their children. It’s disappointing that someone who is a Mental Health advocate or so she claims would attack a charity, would DM followers calling them trolls for leaving a NICE COMMENT TO A CHARITY.

Do her affiliates also stand behind her by secretly DMing people telling them lies and to not donate money to charity? I wonder…

Reactions: 29