Missgreedyshome #19 'work' home or away, the booze and ads are here to stay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s addressed it after reading comments on here!! making out the owner of the charity is emotionally blackmailing her when I know for a fact the woman isn’t doing anything and was told by Charlotte if she went public with it she would kill herself!!! So yet again she’s lying and making out that she’s done no wrong yet again!!!
So shes been emotionally blackmailing the charity 😲
Shes the worst or the worst isn't she!! Shes literally out to destroy this woman, doing exactly what shes claiming they are doing to her!
Its not just the charity though is it Charlotte, you have form for scamming with your ex, H scammed people with FM, previous companies dropped you because you sold their free products without their permission and your reputation with most is awful, you scam disability benefits, you have obviously done something to InTheStyle for them to drop you and your inadvertently throwing them under the bus too.
Your despicable

Reactions: 30
God your all moving so fast now 🤣
Firstly, the charity didn't tell trolls, they replied to a genuine follower who asked a genuine question!
Secondly, notice how she didn't publicly name ITS, because she knows if she did that, they would then have to publicly address the situation and tell their truth as to why Charlotte isn't working with them anymore and I can bet my house on it not being because of her mental health.
STOP PLAYING THE MENTAL HEALTH CARD WHEN YOU GET CALLED OUT!!!
its disgusting!!!
Also.... STOP READING TATTLE 🤷‍♀️

What post is this what did the charity say

The guylians chocolate have shared her post to their grid, imagine if any newcomers follow that to her page and the first lot of stories they see are that she's scammed a charity 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How can Greedy have the cheek to wish the charity nothing but the best after she’s slated them to all her followers. She has only threatened to kill herself to ensure the charity stays quiet but the charity need to make their own statement or people are going to believe what Greedy is saying is the truth.

Reactions: 28
Just when you think she cant stoop any lower she goes and slags off a small charity that helps people, mothers, in real need.

What a vile, nasty twit. Going on about her mental bleeping health but slagging off the very people who support people in genuine need.

Shes shown her true colours here, tit move from her. If i was the charity i would 'defend myself' (her favourite bleeping phrase) and tell everyone what a lying, conniving, scamming little witch that she is.

Also, brought my tea back up after seeing that chocolate advert. Her and H are so awkward together. Absolutely zero chemistry......or acting skills

• Heart
Reactions: 25
So shes been emotionally blackmailing the charity 😲
Shes the worst or the worst isn't she!! Shes literally out to destroy this woman, doing exactly what shes claiming they are doing to her!
Its not just the charity though is it Charlotte, you have form for scamming with your ex, H scammed people with FM, previous companies dropped you because you sold their free products without their permission and your reputation with most is awful, you scam disability benefits, you have obviously done something to InTheStyle for them to drop you and your inadvertently throwing them under the bus too.
Your despicable
She’s vile

Reactions: 13
I liked a comment on the charity’s comments about her and within minutes I’d been blocked 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
:(
If you have actual mental health or health issues in general, and can't complete something you have promised or contracted to do , fine but most responsible grown ups would discuss an alternative arrangement rather than going back on their word and just crying poor mental health .
Also for the record, if you have poor feelings about a project, or are lacking self confidence and find yourself comparing yourself to other people - that doesnt mean that you can just up and quit and again site mental health issues.

get a dr and grow up.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
CHARLOTTE GREEDY YOU WILL READ THIS YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED

SLANDERING A CHARITY THAT HELPS OTHERS BECAUSE YOU ARE A CON ARTIST

I liked a comment on the charity’s comments about her and within minutes I’d been blocked 🤣
What comments please tell me where I can find this

Reactions: 19
So far every other month for the past 3 odd years shes had mental breakdowns, her mental health has been bad and now she's threatening suicide... she needs to come off insta and check herself into a facility if that's the case!!!
But she won't, because its bullshit and an easy get out claus for her

Reactions: 33
So that’s it then? She’s cried mental health, slated the charity and shifted the blame and she’ll just carry on as normal now? Seriously someone needs to start holding these people accountable

Reactions: 27
I wonder if people message Adam from ITS telling him that basically she’s said publicly that ITS was bad for her mental health and it was her choice to no longer work for them, what he would say? No way did she give that contract up. I really hope the charity come back at her for this. She’s a bleeping disgrace.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Screenshot_20221127-202733_Instagram.jpg

Knew it wouldn't be long before this munter was all over it 🙄
The trolls have hit her hard and heavy 😂😂 heard it all now. I'd be so ashamed to go through life playing the victim all the time.
Biggest scammers on the internet these two so makes sense they're 'friends'. Must be a prerequisite to sign up to the agency they're with

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
Non of it adds up , I got anxiety and when it gets baD you would never see me on Instagram.let alone what Charlotte does . If she has anxiety she needs to come off social media , showing the world her life is only going to make things worse as she full well knows but she can't stay away from the money. If she did come away from instyle because of her own mental health why didn't she just say before ? Or wait till now when the truth is out , why is she so helll bent on saying I did this and I did that for the charity ? Does she think she's that special? I think she needs to remember people are not stupid even if she believes her own bull s**t .

Reactions: 22
Wait, ITS wasn't so bad for her mental health when she done her last shoot abroad somewhere? She was loving life then thinking she had made it but she must have done something for them to drop her. She is so full of crap.

Reactions: 24
I wonder if people message Adam from ITS telling him that basically she’s said publicly that ITS was bad for her mental health and it was her choice to no longer work for them, what he would say? No way did she give that contract up. I really hope the charity come back at her for this. She’s a bleeping disgrace.
She was liking their insta posts only 10 hours ago🙄🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.