Missgreedyshome #19 'work' home or away, the booze and ads are here to stay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chop chop charl let’s hear the bullshit? Doing a rehearsal first to H to make it sound as convincing as possible for the sheep????

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is she waiting til 7pm like it's some big reveal? Like she's not got it all planned out already what she's about to say. Spit it out Charl.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Chop chop charl let’s hear the bullshit? Doing a rehearsal first to H to make it sound as convincing as possible for the sheep????
Got to put the eyedrops in ready and wait for 7pm peak engagement time like solomon does 🤣🤣

Is she waiting til 7pm like it's some big reveal? Like she's not got it all planned out already what she's about to say. Spit it out Charl.
Oops sorry didn't mean to copy you, I'm not doing a Charlotte promise 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Probs put that on to let everyone know she’s knows what’s being said but is innocent, then disappear a few days and come back with bad mental health

Reactions: 6
We already know that she is going to say something along the lines of “I said I would ask ITS but unfortunately they said no.” Or something similar. The charity may have deleted their posts but we know what they said.

Reactions: 7
Wonder If she will go live so no one can re watch it, if she does someone record it 🤣🤣

Probs put that on to let everyone know she’s knows what’s being said but is innocent, then disappear a few days and come back with bad mental health
Yeah we know the drill by now

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s probably rehearsing her script or chopping onions for the fake tears.

Reactions: 6
I can’t wait to hear her latest cock and bull story. Betting she claims it wasn’t her fault and there’s been miss communication. We see right through you Charl
Yeah like the table not so long ago, another story where charl is the innocent one 🥱🥱🥱

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.