Missgreedyshome #19 'work' home or away, the booze and ads are here to stay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This makes me feel sick. She’s literally gonna let a charity burn while the real “trolls” rip them to shreds. Absolutely atrocious. Is there anything we can do?

We all know you read here greedy. Absolutely no idea how you sleep at night. You should be so ashamed of yourself.

Reactions: 22
I've tried to list all the companies she works for, theyre contact info is available on gooe.if we all contact them respectfully explains our concerns that they have a questionable woman advertising their companies who has yet again shown her true colours by conning a charity, mothers matter, who have made it known publicly ( add screen shots to help) we might get something done about this scumbag
So far I can think of
penguin books
Amazon
Emma mattress
Secret sales
Getting personal
Iwoot?
The hut?
Also think it's worth messaging label lady as she advertises her stickers when it suits her
Anyone else think of any?
Dusk
Iconic.
Swan

• Heart
Reactions: 8
View attachment 1764940
Knew it wouldn't be long before this munter was all over it 🙄
The trolls have hit her hard and heavy 😂😂 heard it all now. I'd be so ashamed to go through life playing the victim all the time.
Biggest scammers on the internet these two so makes sense they're 'friends'. Must be a prerequisite to sign up to the agency they're with
So because she believes the lies we all have to 🤣🤣 duck off the pair of them are bottom of the barrel and thrive on tit like this to make them look like they give a tit about each other but we all know it’s one big competition of losers!
I can’t believe anyone isn’t getting it at this point she’s done (apart from the die hards that haven’t realised yet)🙈

Reactions: 10
This makes me feel sick. She’s literally gonna let a charity burn while the real “trolls” rip them to shreds. Absolutely atrocious. Is there anything we can do?

We all know you read here greedy. Absolutely no idea how you sleep at night. You should be so ashamed of yourself.
I think the best we can do is promote the charity in a positive way (don't include greedy name)
Give them a follow, share them, get the word out there about what they do to help and donate if and when you can amd encourage others to do so aswell. Positive always drowns out the negative

• Heart
Reactions: 36
The fact the owner lost her son and greedy is ruining her life 😢 how does she sleep at night

• Sad
Reactions: 39
Do you think her management came up with the excuses? She’s rotten to the core

Reactions: 16
The fact the owner lost her son and greedy is ruining her life 😢 how does she sleep at night
i know everyone of us can suffer with mental health but imagine putting your own above that of someone who has lost their son is doing good for other mothers in need just to save your bleeping Instagram? 🤯

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
Ok I’ve never commented on here before but this woman has just been in my DMs calling me a troll. (I was literally still a fan - I commented on the charity’s Instagram saying I think putting a charity on blast is disgusting.)

she’s sent me unfounded claims, called me a troll.

What…

someone help a chick out.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
I’d much rather have my 9-5 weekday job than her insta “job”. I can sleep peacefully at night knowing I haven’t scammed or done wrong for my own gain. The charity and ITS will hopefully come out with the real story in the next day or so. If she is telling the truth I’m sure Adam will have her back 🧐🤥

• Heart
Reactions: 25
If I was her Ex I would be stuffing a notepad full of all the negative things Greedy does, scamming, emotional blackmail, constant lies and lies, getting pissed all the time whilst in charge of the children, driving whilst hungover...the list goes on, it doesn't take much to show she's not the best parent to those boys and I would be fighting for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
If you have genuine mental health issues would you really put your whole life online to make money and share so much? Absolutely not! I'm confident and have no underlying mental health issues but no way would I come on insta stories and talk or sell my kids/partner/dogs everythinf i do to the world

Pisses me off that when the sh*t hits the fan all of these influencers claim to have depression, anxiety or poor mental health. It's bullshit

Reactions: 31
I hope they do take legal action because its slander? And i hope Charlotte is absolutely shitting herself now.

Yep it is slander, shes said this lady has blackmailed her and is trying to destroy her. On the other hand the lady to do with the charity in question has said nothing other than Charlotte has let them down, which she has openly admitted.

Charlotte took this way to far. She had no right to offer a colab with in the style without having it Okayed by them first. And if she had done that the charity and its could have worked together them selves, Charlotte was just the middle man.

I think she offered the charity something that in the style never approved. Then thats been left up to her to notify them that she can't follow through with it.

Cant wait to see how this unfolds cos shes made it 10× worse for herself now.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.