Missgreedyshome #19 'work' home or away, the booze and ads are here to stay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @DaimIt for the latest thread title 🤌
Screenshot_20221020-195106_Chrome.jpg

Recap
We started the last thread with the cringe fest that was Stacey solomons wedding pictures and have ended the thread with greedys sisters wedding pics.H even treated us to the same pair of shoes 🤣 and outfit although to give her credit this time the shirt and shorts were a slightly different colour!
Screenshot_20221020-195154_Instagram.jpg

Charlotte dropped her latest inthestyle colab, and to say it was awful would not do it justice, even old charl looked like she had been crying before she came on camera to say... its the best yet 😬😬 and to ad insult to injury gave ash a top that has the saying that greedy made up all by herself...you do you ......
Screenshot_20221020-194719_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20221020-194458_Chrome.jpg

Which brings us on to a cracking little find by one of our tattlers. Charlotte excitedly announced she'd had a fab idea to make a vase.. but conveniently forgot to say she had copied it to the T from a fellow instagrammer!!!
Screenshot_20221020-194433_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20221020-194440_Chrome.jpg
she's was on diet number 345 this month even bought a new exercise bike, but like her PT, boxing lessons, couch to 5k etc etc it has never been seen again. Oh and she of course has been hitting the booze big time, but surpassed herself with this cracker
Screenshot_20221020-195001_Chrome.jpg

H is still jobless but bless her heart little cinderella had time to pack her suitcase ready for the latest holiday paid for by the huns
Screenshot_20221020-195024_Chrome.jpg

Oh and how could we miss this one out, greedys gone single white female and the metamorphosis into last season Stacey solomon (best bubs she's met twice ) is almost complete
Screenshot_20221020-194506_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Harriett God love her in the same beige shorts and loafers.
Bet she doesn't get housekeeping money off Greedy to buy herself new things...

That's a point...have we ever seen Harriett buy herself anything??

Reactions: 18
Harriett God love her in the same beige shorts and loafers.
Bet she doesn't get housekeeping money off Greedy to buy herself new things...

That's a point...have we ever seen Harriett buy herself anything??
No, even when they go shopping together its always greedy buying what she wants. I remember they went clothes shopping once and greedy just indulged herself with loads of shopping bags and H had 1. Iv said it before but greedy doesn't do anything nice for H, nothing romantic or sweet gestures, its always H doing it for her.

Reactions: 23
Thanks for the recap Parry1988. I had actually completely blocked the memory of that ITS drop. Was a lol monnet once again when they popped back up!

That story of her dancing in the pool...I hope that drink is a plastic one. Glass poolside is not good.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Like its nice to like shorts and prefer them over pants etc but you cannot just wear shorts exclusively H . Even prince george puts pants on sometimes.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Omg the vase copying thing!! How did I miss that? It's down to the pumpkins! Did anyone message the person and say? She's blocked me so I didn't see it.

H wouldn't look so bad if she actually picked clothes that fit, her shorts are so tight I bet she's on perm thrush medication Jesus. She needs a new wardrobe she looks silly now.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Possibly a trigger question. I’ll ask below 🧡

are the scars on her thigh from self harm? Ionly noticed them while she was on holiday

Reactions: 2
Possibly a trigger question. I’ll ask below 🧡

are the scars on her thigh from self harm? Ionly noticed them while she was on holiday
Yeah she's mentioned before that she used to self harm, she had those giant tattoos on her arm to cover the ones on her arms she said x

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Well that's a fantastic final cover hun, must have taken so much thought and time to do. 🤣🤣🤣 Jeez, what a bleeping let down it is, hardly anything spectacular is it?
And she packed it in her suitcase to take on holiday to try and flog while she's away. Lord give me strength. 🤦🤦

Screenshot_20221021_172542_InsMate Pro.jpg
Screenshot_20221021_172320_Amazon Shopping.jpg

My answer Charlotte?

Screenshot_20221021_173009_InsMate Pro.jpg

I think it's supertastically tit and tacky.

💩💩💩💩💩💩

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Nice dress but in a greasy bun again, why not leave it wavy? She looks like shite

• Haha
Reactions: 11
A big reveal for that crappy cover 🤣🤣
Why don't you try and "do you" greedy seeing as everything you do is a rip off of someone else including your crappy DIY's

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That book is patronising as hell and pisses me off.

A large majority are out there breaking their backs for pittance barely making two ends meet and worrying how they’re going to pay their next energy bill. But hey, just read Greedy’s “Inspirational Guide” because it’s as good as winning the euro millions. I suppose when you’ve robbed that many pensioners you lose sight of reality. Silly little egg head, sit down and shut up.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I don't understand what the book is even meant to be.... its being promoted as a self help book (ironic in itself seeing as she's the last person to even look after her own body and mind) but then she's also stated it has bits in it talking about her childhood and past relationships, so is it an autobiography??
Make it make sense 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The cover looks like the cheap digitally created covers the amazon e book authors use

Reactions: 9
What a waste of money that hair was! It looked lovely on the day....to now be scraped back again in the bun.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.