Missgreedyshome #19 'work' home or away, the booze and ads are here to stay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why not clean it before you put the first log of the year on it?! And why did she never do an update on the dangerous wooden beam

Reactions: 6
Well its been a while since ive been on here and ive just caught up 😂. Nothing changes with her..shes still an embarrassing, scroungey, minging, greasy sloth i thought she might of done something with her teeth but even with that invisalign she still looks like bucktooth. And what the duck has she done to her hair its worse now than ever before 🙈..ffs how is she still allowed to do content 😫!

Reactions: 12
I might be really old fashioned I am only 33 I’m not that old lol but I think it’s just trampy to have ‘absofuckinlutely’ sign by the fire in a family house with children!
I’m not against swearing I do it enough but I don’t have tit like that in a living room where I sit with my kids. I just don’t think that’s normal. Fair enough if you just live with another adult but I just think it’s inappropriate

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Another feking freebie off Emma. Tingo that they'll get one too the grabbing cow 😡😡😡😡
She can have all the emma mattresses they're whack. I had mine 6 months and it take me such a bad back i lobbed it in the garden after they refunded me n couldn't b asked to collect it.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wtf is that reel all about. That does not look like a little boys room at all ☹
Shes only done it because the bleeping mattress was gifted.
ETA... everything in those bridesmaid boxes are gifted aswell 🤦‍♀️ duck me, does she ever pay for anything
Also hasn’t she put his tv in her room? So why are they pretending to watch tv in his bed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her latest reel which is just a bragging ad for Emma mattress has only got 7000 likes and 200 comments and 100 of them are her replying to idiots 🤣🤣🤣
And sorry but enzos bed looks like something Hugh heffner would have had in the playboy mansion 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
They all just look so unlikeable ☹ braggy, showing off, loud, vulgar. Not one redeeming quality between them.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Copying best bubs again, decorating the front door 🥱🥱🥱 get some ideas of your own

Candy Cane looks so tacky

Reactions: 14
Screenshot_20221122-203214_Instagram.jpg
looks like the grinch puked on the back door that's not a front door that she was moving to the front but it's still at the back 🤣🤣🤣 probably friggin free aswell. You know what they say money can't buy you taste...or sense lol

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
No offence but candy canes need to F off! Tacky as hell! Sure the horses down the steep hill will enjoy looking at the door though 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Can decorate her house in Xmas tit but can’t renovate and make her living room / stairs nice? Can’t even get proper curtains . Ffs

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.