Missgreedyshome #19 'work' home or away, the booze and ads are here to stay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but left ITS due to her mental health? You’re not a nurse running around for 12 hours a day helping sick people… you’re replying to emails, doing the odd zoom call and getting made up to do a photoshoot… not entirely sure that’s taxing stuff!

• Heart
Reactions: 44
If you have genuine mental health issues would you really put your whole life online to make money and share so much? Absolutely not! I'm confident and have no underlying mental health issues but no way would I come on insta stories and talk or sell my kids/partner/dogs everythinf i do to the world

Pisses me off that when the sh*t hits the fan all of these influencers claim to have depression, anxiety or poor mental health. It's bullshit
True. It then also plays down real mental health issues as everyone thinks if influencers with mental health issues can still post and put their lives online then they can’t be as bad as those who genuinely suffer say it is. I suffer with severe depression and can’t even talk to my friends or family when it’s really bad. I literally have to hide from the world to get through it and recover (apart from going out and doing things with my kids and running my business).

• Heart
Reactions: 13
If I was her Ex I would be stuffing a notepad full of all the negative things Greedy does, scamming, emotional blackmail, constant lies and lies, getting pissed all the time whilst in charge of the children, driving whilst hungover...the list goes on, it doesn't take much to show she's not the best parent to those boys and I would be fighting for them.
Think it's become so clear now that greedys ex wasn't fully to blame. Greedy was the main scammer/brains behind all the scamming.
What an absolute lowlife bleep she is.
#pondscum
If I was H I'd be running for the hills. She will take her down with her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Ok I’ve never commented on here before but this woman has just been in my DMs calling me a troll. (I was literally still a fan - I commented on the charity’s Instagram saying I think putting a charity on blast is disgusting.)

she’s sent me unfounded claims, called me a troll.

What…

someone help a chick out.
What the hell is wrong with the head? What did she actually say?

Reactions: 7
Ok I’ve never commented on here before but this woman has just been in my DMs calling me a troll. (I was literally still a fan - I commented on the charity’s Instagram saying I think putting a charity on blast is disgusting.)

What…

You may want to have a little read of the wiki, this is not a first for Greedy.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’m sorry but left ITS due to her mental health? You’re not a nurse running around for 12 hours a day helping sick people… you’re replying to emails, doing the odd zoom call and getting made up to do a photoshoot… not entirely sure that’s taxing stuff!
I think that’s a lie. I think they dropped her as her collection wasn’t selling. She never stood by her own collection anyway. She’d wear it when it dropped then we’d never see her in it again. She dropped a summer collection then when she was going to Cyprus complained she had no summer outfits and had to go shopping. Why not wear your own collection if you were that proud of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Think it's become so clear now that greedys ex wasn't fully to blame. Greedy was the main scammer/brains behind all the scamming.
What an absolute lowlife bleep she is.
#pomdscum
If I was H I'd be running for the hills. She will take her down with her.
100%. Emma clearly took all the blame so Greedy could stay and look after the boys. How she can say she had no clue about any of it is laughable. I would love to hear Emma's side on all of that

• Heart
Reactions: 19

What…

What do you mean by "unfounded claims" ?

Shes a nut. One of those people that plays victim . Don't take it personally

Reactions: 5
I hope she has proof that this charity owner has blackmailed her and tried to ruin her life because these are very big statements to make.

I find it hilarious that these people are so paranoid that they assume anyone who has an opinion about them is a troll.

Reactions: 17
someone's story 👀👀
So she’s not only content with splashing tit all over instagram but she’s also creeping into peoples DMs telling them not to donate to a charity that helps mothers! This needs to get put in the wiki and people need to be made aware of what she’s like!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Why isn’t she being open with her beloved followers about not “working with” ITS any more??!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
They should screenshot the abusive message!!
I would honestly love her or H to comment abuse to me I’d find that turning circle they don’t own so fast 👊

kidding I’m not a fighter but bleeping hell! it’s better to watch the downfall from a far 🤣 karma witch! you do you 🐍 and take your little weirdo live in nanny that loves to show her trotters on Instagram 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The charity page is losing followers, I really hope they don't lose future donations too, from the posts I've seen on the insta it looks like a decent charity and if that witch jeopardises it she's potentially putting people at risk if they can't access the support anymore.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
What do you mean by "unfounded claims" ?

Shes a nut. One of those people that plays victim . Don't take it personally
No I mean Charlotte was showing a text to me that has no proof to back up her claims that this charity is bad. (Look on the thread for said screenshot of SOMEONES Instagram story that contains said text)

Reactions: 9
cliffs notes version - she promised that mothers matter charity some in the style related deal ( i don't know the specifics ) but she is saying that she cant fulfill what she has promised due to mental health issues that resulted in her no longer working with in the style - rather than make alternative arrangements Greedy has cried sick , she has mental issues and cant be expected to do what she had promised.
But now the charity has spoken up and greedy has to claim victim .she has mental health issues and ant be expected to do as she says .
Classic bringing out the mental health issues. She’s bleeping gross. Had a speedy look on wiki. What’s the neighbour painting garage wife bit all about?

Reactions: 6
If people have personal issues with the owner then thats private, but to bring the WHOLE of the charity into it and for them to suffer is awful and uncalled for. (I'm not talking about greedy, I'm talking about the woman who was clearly talking to greedy in those screenshots calling the woman C**T)
The charity can do her for slander of they have proof its all untrue and ots going too far to the point where its damaging their reputation and financial stability as a charity! I hope they take her on and come out the other side. And I hope bleeping greedy is disgusted with herself. Taking away valuable money to help mothers and babies just because she fucked up like she always does!
I hope the charity get a donation of a good lawyer!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
This is absolutely shocking.

Just need positive builder to come on now. Im sure hes got a story or two to tell

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.