Missgreedyshome #19 'work' home or away, the booze and ads are here to stay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does the one in the shorts own any trousers/skirts/tights etc? The weather is turning a bit now and chapped legs isn't attractive.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Shes still there, I just checked. Shes probably blocking anyone who has recently followed that charity page after someone suggested on here to follow them to support. Couldn’t imagine living with that level of paranoia. She will be buzzing when people post on here that she’s blocked them.
I can’t find her on my partner’s account or anything how strange

Reactions: 1
Achieving what exactly? This is the tragedy of the world we live on where we are teaching our children to aspire to be insta huns rather than grow up to be good honest hardworking people who actually contribute to society 🙄🙄fml seriously

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Shes still there, I just checked. Shes probably blocking anyone who has recently followed that charity page after someone suggested on here to follow them to support. Couldn’t imagine living with that level of paranoia. She will be buzzing when people post on here that she’s blocked them.
You can see all her tit on Google anyway if you just type 'watch instagram stories" there are loads of pages that allow you to see it all without being on insta 😁😁

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She told me they didn’t drop her and to ‘even ask them 😂🥲.”

Called me a troll then blocked me. If they didn’t drop her they probably told her they couldn’t see a future going forward with her and gave her the opportunity to quit before she would be dropped.
Jumped before she was pushed for sure 🤣

Reactions: 7
Thread suggestion.

finally dropped by in the style. Just as well, her clothes were vile.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Achieving what exactly? This is the tragedy of the world we live on where we are teaching our children to aspire to be insta huns rather than grow up to be good honest hardworking people who actually contribute to society 🙄🙄fml seriously
All shes done is flog a few products for the last couple of years. Hardly ground breaking isnt it 🤣 loons the lot of them.
People should always take things on the internet with a pinch of salt, Charlotte controls her narrative on her page so she can put out there whatever she wants people to believe. These huns don't know her at all, even of they think they do 🤦‍♀️
Shes still a stranger on the internet, not your best mate ffs

Reactions: 15
Thread suggestion
Colabs and deals dropping like flies, that's what happens when your life's a Web of lies

• Heart
Reactions: 42
This thread has been shyte for ages. Thanks for spicing it up greedy 🐸 ☕ welcome newbies... Read the wiki!
Tbh I do think Charlotte is being honest about ITS. But I think she’s jumped before she was pushed.
I actually think she’s fuked now and she knows it. Her name is getting thrown about far too much for it all to be a coincidence. Always clutches at straws with the mental health card but any reputable business isn’t going to want to be associated with this type of person

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Eww she's gained followers, either bought them or they've come over from full time scummy mummy's page share 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.