Missgreedyshome #19 'work' home or away, the booze and ads are here to stay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s made it sound like the charity are on here talking to us when they were replying to a genuine comment on their Facebook post.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
She left ITS for her mental health or they dropped her and she doesn’t want to admit it??

Reactions: 26
Dun dun duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnn…..

She’s claimed mental health and confirmed her relationship ending with ITS. The shock… the horror…

Also if I have to read tried to ruin my life one more bleeping time 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
If the brands she works with think she’s a good person and has done nothing wrong then they’re either deluded or don’t care who their name is associated with.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
From ITS to Gylian chocolates 😂😂 oh how the slurpy have fallen
Good...as much as I don't rate ITS I'm glad they're no longer working with this scammer

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Why can nothing end organically with her though, why does she always jump to mental health ? If anything she does a disservice to those that do suffer with mental health because shes portraying herself as someone who is unreliable and that weaponises her mental health to escape any scrutiny.

I would have respected her more if she just said that her contract ended - which is more likely to be the truth

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Waiting for her to post all the gushing messages of support now from the sheep 😂😂

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Why can nothing end organically with her though, why does she always jump to mental health ? If anything she does a disservice to those that do suffer with mental health because shes portraying herself as someone who is unreliable and that weaponises her mental health to escape any scrutiny.

I would have respected her more if she just said that her contract ended - which is more likely to be the truth
Because she can't play the sympathy card then to get the huns on side, hinch does it all the time, if she cocks up she mentions her kids speech impediment to deflect. Se with Katie price wheels out poor Harvey

Reactions: 14
What was the charity??!?! I remember the dress she did a raffle for?!? Its illegal to do raffles unless your properly registered.

What happend to the mental health walk she did a go fund me for, for her cousin. She never did the months walk did she??

Reactions: 16
Greedy said she had discussed it with the charity but the charity said she ignored them for ages and then just sent a voice note saying she couldn’t do it anymore.
8044B0B3-1997-4BDF-8FF5-DBF672A45E56.jpeg
3258E413-FF05-4468-94D6-7D64D5675964.jpeg
454BD7DA-987A-45AF-BBB8-9E3328C894CC.jpeg
1177262E-A8A7-4886-9002-F4198AD20648.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She’s always got to play the victim card. People are trying to ruin her, people are attacking her, everything is because of her mental health. How about people are calling you out for being dishonest and scamming charities out of money and you can’t take the truth.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I’ve dipped in and out of this thread for a while now and never commented! But I’ve literally jus ran to tattle after what she posted about the charity. Just excuse after excuse with her.!!

p.s sorry could someone clarify why H has a blue badge?

Reactions: 14
I’ve dipped in and out of this thread for a while now and never commented! But I’ve literally jus ran to tattle after what she posted about the charity. Just excuse after excuse with her.!!

p.s sorry could someone clarify why H has a blue badge?
She claims she has a bad back yet manages to go on a 12 mile hike with the dogs and pick greedy up in photoshoots

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Screenshot_20221127_190553.jpg

Oh do shut up you melodramatic bleep.
The trolls this...the trolls that! Quite easy to deflect to 'the trolls' when she's in the wrong. It happens every time. Then she throws some mental health shouts in there for good measure and all is forgotten and forgiven. If her mental health is as bad as she makes out, why does she not just quit the instahun life? Why doesn't she do more regarding mental health?
The comments were in the public domain...no one was feeding the 'trolls'.
I can see why she does go into panic and self preservation mode every time she is caught out. Because if she wasn't doing cringey chocolate videos with H she'd have nothing. The pair of them are lazy conniving slobs who wouldn't know the meaning of a hards days work
If only more people could see she is not this 'little miss hard done to' she's nothing but a liar. Charlotte the charlatan

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
South wales argos & wales online
Sorry to edit- these are her local newspapers

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
So she's left in the style??!?!? She was only doing a ad for their clothes a week ago wasn't she. She promised the charity a colab in July?!?! Were now in nov and she been advertising their merchandise.

Shes been dropped and obviously didn't expect to be so let the charity down. Would love it if Adam stuck his 2p in 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m literally sat on the edge of my seat waiting for an in the bath crying selfie. The anticipation is bleeping killing me 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.