Missgreedyshome #19 'work' home or away, the booze and ads are here to stay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just seen the Asda advert myself and it's actually made me more angry thinking about it. Let's think about the spiralling cost of living and the ever increasing food costs, possibly impacting Greedy's followers quite hard (given what her account was originally about - council house decorated on a budget, etc...before the ebegging started for items her followers were unlikely to afford). So Asda obviously have to pass on that increasing cost, yet have likely spent millions, if not 10s of millions on getting the rights to use Elf in their ad...then are paying instabeggers to advertise the advert. So now the ever increasing cost of basic foods also have to recoup the costs of adverts and paying the ebegging huns.

If Asda know how hard it is but want people to have a special Christmas, why not have a very basic ad and focus on providing the goods for a low cost Xmas meal and treats rather than competing with other stores (especially those with customers who typically have a higher disposable income) over Xmas adverts?

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Wow, so shes took H on a birthday weekend thats actually just a business meeting for her own book! 🤦‍♀️ what a selfish witch

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Wow, so shes took H on a birthday weekend thats actually just a business meeting for her own book! 🤦‍♀️ what a selfish witch
Was thinking the same!!! Not planned for H at all!! H needs to get out she a door mat!! You think after everything H does for HER kids she would of done something special or just been about H for one day!!! Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Greedy: “Myself and Asda know it’s been a tough year for everyone but the one thing people don’t want to compromise on is Christmas. We know you can have a truly wonderful Christmas this year shopping with Asda no matter your budget.”

Really Greedy. You know how hard it “has” been do You? While you all cosy up in your gifted bed with your gifted pyjamas eating your gifted food. Many people (your followers) can’t afford to eat properly or heat their homes let alone shopping for Elf merch from Asda. I’m sure no one wants to compromise on Christmas but I can guarantee many families will have no choice this year. These insta huns being gifted everything while others struggle is starting to rub people up the wrong way and I think it will get even worse over Christmas.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
She absolutely makes my blood boil 😡 By writing "I made H sign 5 of them" shows the narcissistic mindset that she has.
Why not write " I asked H to sign 5 of them" or just "H signed 5 of them" she is an absolute twit!
Can you imagine if this was a man saying it about his gf? He would be slaughtered online. It's not just this, it's the way she speaks to her, it's vile. Just because you are in a same sex relationship it's not OK greedy!!

Attachments

Reactions: 24
That’s not a birthday surprise for H, she’s making H tag along to her book thing and taking her out for dinner that she can’t even wash her hair for. How unbelievably selfish!

Reactions: 18
No one I repeat NO ONE gives a fuk about what’s inside the crappy harrods bag. Surprised she’s not put a countdown timer on for the big reveal. Imagine being that self absorbed. Stupid little twit

Reactions: 26
Harriet, it’s so obvious that the only person Charlotte loves is herself. That will never change. She sees you as convenience. Someone to look after her children, look after the dogs, drive her to home bargains, basically do whatever she asks. It’s your birthday this weekend, and what does Charlotte do for you? “Forget” to book a hotel (again!) take you to meet her publishers for this bloody book, watch her sign multiple copies and “make” you sign five copies. Happy Birthday I hope it’s all worth it being a doormat for life.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Dear lord! Fancy making your other half’s birthday about you…… what sad, sad little life you lead Charlotte! Carry on “you doing you” because the way YOU are going on, you should hopefully be erased from our screen time very soon!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Harriet, it’s so obvious that the only person Charlotte loves is herself. That will never change. She sees you as convenience. Someone to look after her children, look after the dogs, drive her to home bargains, basically do whatever she asks. It’s your birthday this weekend, and what does Charlotte do for you? “Forget” to book a hotel (again!) take you to meet her publishers for this bloody book, watch her sign multiple copies and “make” you sign five copies. Happy Birthday I hope it’s all worth it being a doormat for life.
Can Charlotte actually drive? She never goes anywhere without H thinking about it. All the B&M, Homesense, Ikea trips etc it’s always both of them and always H driving.

Reactions: 6
You do you. Let me fix that for u. Title should read it’s all about me… even on my fiancés birthday. A trip away ..I mean a business trip I can claim is for H’s birthday. Self help book from the person that is a train wreck I mean seriously. I’m not even mad she’s a train wreck. That’s not the problem. It’s the sheer lies and pretending to be something she absolutely is not to sell some books And make some money. Why in the world would anyone look up to or take life advice from her? What life advice could she possibly give? The more drunk u get the better? Honestly what even is her account anymore

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I can’t get over how she built up this surprise for H, says how she’d blocked her from the story etc when all H was getting was tagging along on a business trip, the day being all about Greedy apart from one gift and a dinner reservation they had to rush to and Greedy didn’t even make an effort and wash her hair! I’m just so shocked that after all H has done for her that she thinks that’s an acceptable way to ‘treat’ her for her birthday.

Look at how much effort H put into Paris for Greedys birthday; the actual trip, the hotel, the riverboat cruise, the photographs, the proposal etc and this is all H gets. It’s disgusting.

Reactions: 25
Can Charlotte actually drive? She never goes anywhere without H thinking about it. All the B&M, Homesense, Ikea trips etc it’s always both of them and always H driving.
Yes she can drive, she had that in the style photo shoot but went to the wrong house, had to reverse down the drive, and the owner was asking her why she was on his grass. He sounded really pissed off with her but greedy found it absolutely hilarious.
The rest of the time H the slave is the driver.

Reactions: 7
So they went and got drunk and got Chinese food for h s birthday ?

They do that at home usually

Reactions: 9
Can you imagine, ' h I'm dragging you to London for your birthday for my book book trip but don't worry we will get a premier Inn and a couple meals all on expenses so we don't have to pay nothing' what a cheap witch. As for a surprise? I believe h knew about her book meeting why wouldn't she?
You'd think she'd be worth more than a harrods bag ,poor woman. What a mug.

Reactions: 13
If greedy was a man could you imagine the uproar! But because she’s a women her sheep don’t bat an eyelid. She treats H like tit

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The other week when she was there for the P&G trip she was all I'm on the water look how I've changed no China Town for me. Now here she is again off her face stuffing it stupid. The only reason she went to bed early before the P&G day was because she had to be on the train at 5am not because she's changed.

Reactions: 4
Shes probably been caught drink driving & been banned! I haven't been on this thread for a while, but watching greedy story Thursday night saying she had a suprise planned for H's bday... so far all I've seen is them going to London for Greedys book. Stick waiting to see what H's suprise is. Or is that it?!
Selfish witch she is. Poor H.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.