Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Is it just me who is not that bothered about shops reopening just yet? Quite happy in my little bubble not to be trampling over people for a £3 of leggings just yet.

Reactions: 23

Phantum

Lee in a fight? He looks like he couldn’t fight his way out of a paper bag 😂 he reminds me of gormless Dave from the Royle Family!

• Haha
Reactions: 22

ShellySausage

I’ve been a bit of a lurker but I today felt the need to create an account. I live in Doncaster and the area where she lives isn’t the most desirable, there are Swales running through her estate as it is basically marsh land. It is VERY overpriced, considering you could probably buy one brand new with incentives for the same price, and not with a half empty swamp in the back garden. Having met Mikhila personally, she comes across far better in her videos than in real life. She is very hard to get along with, very argumentative and very opinionated. Not my favourite person tbh. She’ll need all the luck in the world selling that house, I would eat my hat if she was in a new house for Christmas, not unless she wants to knock £40k off her asking price.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Rainonme.x

Thread suggestion 🤣
MissBudgetBeauty: kallax everywhere, attempted blonde hair.. doubt her house will sell? Don’t you dare!

• Haha
Reactions: 20

50sGirl

VIP Member
Also it’s relaid not relayed - both pronounced the same but they have totally different meanings!
The grass will be relaid not relayed!
Sorry for being such a pedant! :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Gossiper35

VIP Member
That other house is SO MUCH nicer. Poor Khila feel a bit sorry for her. All that manic 'positivity'. And the sheepskin rug on the shitty orange pine bar chairs made me HOWL.
Anytime you start to feel sorry for her just remember that this is a woman who convinced her parents that living together would be a great idea so that she could go on trips to America twice a year and buy designer handbags. She's now chucking them out a year earlier than agreed for them to have to go and live with their son. This shows the idea to leave earlier than agreed doesn't come from them but from her!

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Pingping

What the fuck does she look like?? Honestly!! Why the hell is she dressing like a teenager?! I don’t think she wants to get older and is trying to stay young! How do her family let her go out looking like that 😂
7DF4B662-06B2-4FA6-8CEC-4B877319765D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

Vixen88

VIP Member
Definitely a big fall out. I feel like after her parents being away for a few days, Mik sorting out the whole house for the estate agents on her own, her parents won’t keep an eye on their grandson for a few hours when they all live underneath the same roof. He’s probably old enough he’d just be doing his own thing, all EITHER of them had to do was stick their head in his room every once in a while.

Had to laugh at her saying she saves the more expensive Lee Stafford dry shampoo for best. When was dry shampoo for best?! For best, I’m probably going to wash my hair!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Delia Smith

VIP Member
Thread suggestion
Miss Budget Beauty: Christmas movies and vlogmas in her new home? She's more chance of moving to Doncaster Dome!

• Haha
Reactions: 15

LizzieB

I felt sorry for her then I remembered she brings all this shit on herself. She’s in debt meaning she had to purchase a home with her parents yet forever buys pointless designer handbags etc & holidays to America, won’t someone please tell her there are other places to see!!
Her husband is the most boring man I’ve ever had to watch. Her son is super annoying, sorry to say that about a kid but it’s true and she’s just so living beyond her means it’s ridiculous. No wonder she’s depressed.

Reactions: 14

Delia Smith

VIP Member
Why is is she parading her latest monogrammed LV purchase all over the internet when so many people are struggling. She’s such a spoiled brat.

• Angry
  • Wow

Vixen88

VIP Member
Looked like her parents are in the end of the kitchen which would be a dining area in earlier vlogs before the doors got put in to separate the area. Looks as though they were in two leather arm chairs (presumably part of a three piece suite that’s either in storage or the sofa chucked). Looked as though they were staring at the side of the fridge. They had an idea to put a conservatory on for the parents but it never eventuated.

I know she only shows so much, but it’s like they spend no time at all together. Like you’d have your mum in the living room for a cup of tea surely, or when making her coffees she might shout out through the kitchen doors and offer to make one for her dad... They have completely separate fridges, don’t even look like they share a bottle of milk. Never look like they eat all together.

Her dad has that bar in a shed, she makes those cocktails she mentions, but where is she sitting in the back yard all together, having a drink, kids and dogs playing out. Their dog seems like it’s shut in the living room all the time separate to the other dog. Half empty pool or hot tub hasn’t had a mention in weeks.

Doesn’t look like a happy set up whatsoever.

They’ve moved it around a bit since, but how depressing.

529C74BE-F67F-41E9-83BB-5022236ABDFF.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad

Gossiper35

VIP Member
She is! And I don't get why she thinks WE care that she's bought it. A whole vlog yesterday about buying something expensive, and then the big reveal video. We don't care! It's overpriced and it's ugly and no one is jealous because you live with your parents and you're a mess! Rant over, she just annoys me 😂

• Haha

buffalobarbie

Even though she's really irritating and a bit of a mess...i'm enjoying her debt updates. Fair play to her for being honest and I do think these updates could be useful for a lot of people!

Reactions: 13

EmJane86

VIP Member
Don’t get me wrong, I think a lot of people have a Kallax in their house but for some reason she is just obsessed with them. I don’t understand why she has them like that in her living room. It’s like a student flat (no offence to any students). She just reminds me of like a teenager playing house. Also why would you put all of your work IT equipment like that in the window that’s next to a public footpath that people are always walking past her house. Surely it’s not very safe?
Just buy some proper furniture for gods sake you’re 34 years old 🙈

LIVINGMYBESTLIFE1

Chatty Member
It's a flat out no from me, living with your parents in your 30s with a family of your own and buying ugly shit you don't need from Louis Vuitton. I would be saving every penny to move ASAP.

The greasy hair and the red lipstick, just WOW.

Tavi Huit

VIP Member
I have seen her a couple of times at Meadowhall, she always looks like she needs a good wash.

• Haha
  • Sick

Yoko

Chatty Member
Her living room stresses me out! So much mismatched crap furniture crammed into a small dingy room! It’s not like a family home at all.

mummy_3

Chatty Member
her hair just grosses me out now. Its always ratty and not brushed/greasy. Why grow your hair long to just leave it lank and ratty? Why not style it, either curls or a nice half up/half down or just anything other then hanging like dirty curtains?
Whenever I watch her videos, I think of Neil ;)

• Haha
  • Sick