Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Does anyone know who shes referring to in her latest 2020 new year update. She says how someone told her all her videos would be best going on one channel instead of two?

Lola123

VIP Member
Thought she's been looking really good recently. Or maybe she's just making more effort with herself? Her skin especially looks a lot healthier and less puffy!
See this is where I disagree, you can see she has some really bad problems round by her eyes, it might look less puffy but I think she looks haggard 😂😂

Delia Smith

VIP Member
The shirt is flattering on her with the belt but yeah definitely a bit short as a dress. Also I noticed on recent videos she's put weight on around her belly in lockdown and this type of clothing hides that.

Mommom

Wow, this is lovely compared to hers. And the garage is much more conveniently located. She keeps saying she has a mortgage on this property but a bit of googling says that 2 mortgages on one property is near impossible to obtain-if one party didn’t keep up with their repayments then they have no way of repossessing half a house. Also, how can you move her current mortgage to a new place without incurring lots of additional costs? I think she’s telling porkies again.
You can have a mortgage with multiple parties - they will have one mortgage with 3/4 parties - all equally liable in case of default x

Bumblebee

Chatty Member
Yes mortgage with multiple parties but not two mortgages on one property? If they are not getting a new mortgage but taking the mortgage with them, she’s saying that they had a mortgage each not one mortgage in multiple names.

Tavi Huit

VIP Member
Like someone mentioned, she could get a terrace which would be a fraction of the price and make it into a cool little town house with the stair runner she's craving, plus they tend to be roomier inside than new builds and cooler in summer (she always says she hates the heat). It's time she grew up and stopped living in her USA fantasy land of wanting a Big White Home with huge grounds and trying to compete with botox head Caz.

I wonder if this is the house she said she liked at the weekend, with the original features and attic conversion for Ella? It's soooo cheap too.

I don't know has she said she wants to move out of Donny? , Mexborough is a different town, balby, bessacarr etc are all areas of Doncaster.

IrishName

VIP Member
The thumbnail for her latest Diary of a Spendaholic video just made me nearly spit my coffee over my phone.