Mikhila McDaid (Miss Budgetbeauty)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else confused by the debt thing?
If she's in debt and trying to pay it off why is she buying all these bags?
more to the point why is living with her parents and having numerous holidays to America?! Surely having a place of your own at that age with a husband would be more of a priority not booking endless trips 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
more to the point why is living with her parents and having numerous holidays to America?! Surely having a place of your own at that age with a husband would be more of a priority not booking endless trips 🤷🏼‍♀️
She keeps hinting at the fact that they’re moving! She posted something today about having dark walls in the next house....

Reactions: 2
She keeps hinting at the fact that they’re moving! She posted something today about having dark walls in the next house....
She's said they're moving at the end of next year so she's now going to go on about it constantly I'm guessing.

it pains me to see her use a LV bag with a cheap vile strap it just so chavy!

im a designer fan and she just makes me weep
It has been said before but, if you saw her, you'd just assume her bag was fake. I don't know what she gets out of having these bags tbh, given her overall style (or lack thereof).

Reactions: 11
See I would live with my folks, but I would make sure we were paying our share of the bills rather than using it as cheap board so I could go on all these holidays :

Reactions: 3
I’d live with my parents if it was a properly shared house. So we’d used the opportunity to buy a nice big house in the country say? Not a cramped new build in Doncaster.
my parents already own a much bigger house than mine though and my sister lives at home and I imagine my brother would be worried it might somehow impact on his inheritance!

Shes very boring, her career is non existent. Id love to know how much she earns
She works in train planning for a TOC

So it'd say around 30k ish FTE salary based on what we pay.

Altho, from here vlog the other day the office she went into looked very much like a Network Rail building so that might be a little higher salary. Altho she's said she diagrams drivers and NR don't do that..

Last edited:
If I saw her in her grotty too big jumper, leggings and scraped up greasy hair I would 100% assume the bag was a fake from a market. Especially with that strap!

I’ll never understand why she’ll buy so high end in one area and absolute lowest end tat the other end. Like you can dress in regular high street New Look, H&M, Topshop, River Island, Zara and wherever (ASOS online) and look really smart and put together. It’s not hard to chuck on jeans and an ok top to go out, or when filming yourself to go on the internet. I wouldn’t put the bins out in most of what she wears.

Primary is ok like, and you can find the odd gem, but for the most I’ve found the fit of some stuff be off, stuff washes horribly And doesn’t last.

Noticed her mention the moving a few times now. I reckon they’ll go back to renting, she’ll blow any deposit saved on an American holiday and whatever LV bag she wants next.

The thing is, I live in Doncaster too. You can get so much for your money, she could have easily bought a house with all the money she has wasted on designer bags, shoes and purses. I'd much rather kick back of an evening and be free to use my kitchen as and when I need that have one of the designer items she has. All my bags are River Island but I have space for a home office :)

Thirdly, she is posting the home stuff because she's jealous of her friend building her own (what looks to be) enormous and beautiful house. Same as when her friend got the Landrover, Mikhila rushed to get her own inferior version which, again, she could have matched had she not spent all her money on designer bags and scruffy hauls.

Reactions: 9
She works in train planning for a TOC

So it'd say around 30k ish FTE salary based on what we pay.

Altho, from here vlog the other day the office she went into looked very much like a Network Rail building so that might be a little higher salary. Altho she's said she diagrams drivers and NR don't do that..
how the heck is she in debt??? She needs professional help if thats the case

Reactions: 1
how the heck is she in debt??? She needs professional help if thats the case
She's only 1/2 full time, so I'd imagine 15k a year, but with Lees salary too they're not poverty line.

That said I take home a fair bit more than that and I have some debt. It's being paid off slowly as like MM I'm not great at not treating myself 😂

Has she ever mentioned the amount of debt.
I'd guess one cheap package holiday a year rather than USA and she'd clear it.

She doesn’t go anywhere that requires the fancy SJP shoes she collects, hardly going to wear them to a Frankie and Bennies in a retail park. The one night she went out out in NY last year she wore a rush bought, cheap, black jersey dress to wear with Louboutins and didn’t brush her hair. I just find it odd.

How jealous is she going to be of that friend?!

Sorry, her latest video, she’s the last person who should be talking about saving money! And her hair looks awful, she needs to get rid of her emotional attachment too it and get at least 6 inches taken off

Reactions: 6
I think her hair looks awful too. The problem is she gets comments on every video telling her that her hair looks amazing so she clings to that and just keeps growing it. It's too long! And she doesn't seem to realise that if you have split ends the whole strand can split right up the hair shaft and create further damage.

Reactions: 5
Why does someone as hyper as her need constant energy drinks and caffeine?
her life is such a mess.

• Haha
I have seen her a couple of times at Meadowhall, she always looks like she needs a good wash.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Why does someone as hyper as her need constant energy drinks and caffeine?
her life is such a mess.
I was watching one of her videos last week while my husband was in the room and he genuinely thought I was watching the video sped up because of how fast she was talking 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.