Mikhila McDaid (Miss Budgetbeauty)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They got the dog because he was a 'trendy' breed. Poor thing can hardly breathe and she never walks it. It was around the time she also bought a fiat 500 again cos it was trendy. She does no research and neither the dog or the car were appropriate choices.
She always says he's snoring but I think that's just the sound he makes when breathing. Poor dog.

Her outfit in the video today was awful.

Reactions: 4
I feel so sorry for her, I can’t put my finger on what but I just think her hyper hyper hyper ways are masking a sadness or not feeling enough or something.... I’m just not sure! Anyone else feel like this too or just me?

Reactions: 3
Another thing I find a bit weird is that they have Manny, she doesn’t seem a very doggy / animally person to me, maybe because she seems quite stand-offish I don’t know, and he never seems to get a walk!!
Not only her they just strike me as not a very animal friendly family but I’m not sure why I get that vibe off them 🤣🤣
She has mentioned before her mum and dad have a dog and her mum will take manny out

At Christmas, I think her parents spent it with her brother and family. She, Lee and Milo went to a cheap pub, I think the daughter was with her Dad. Very strange setup.
I felt sorry for her daughter, her room was awful. Even after the ‘makeover’, it was depressing. With the awful bodged paint job. Nothing in the room hardly, made me think that the daughter spends a lot more time at her Dads. I hope she has a nicer room there.

Reactions: 9
I did enjoy the room makeover video but what was that horrible brown throw on her bed the poor girl.
Could of got her some nice bedding and pillows :(

Reactions: 5
She has the most vile boring greasy hair I’ve ever seen yet doesn’t shut up about it!!!! It all needs cutting off it looks hideous love!!!

She keeps showing pictures of what she wants to get done at the hairdressers but we all know it won't look like that! Yes it might the day she gets it done but after that it'll be a greasy lank mess whether she gets it bleached or not. So what's the point?

Reactions: 6
She keeps showing pictures of what she wants to get done at the hairdressers but we all know it won't look like that! Yes it might the day she gets it done but after that it'll be a greasy lank mess whether she gets it bleached or not. So what's the point?
She said she won’t cut any off!!! So again what’s the point

She needs a lot chopped off that mop. I think she really suited the short hair but she has some kind of weird obsession with growing it as long as she possibly can. Her face is all nose and teeth and the short hair gave her an edgy look. Now she just looks drab.

Reactions: 6
Honestly if I was her hairdresser I would be sick of the constant tagging by now.

WE GET IT, YOU HAVE A HAIR APPOINTMENT

Reactions: 8
Todays video documents her, dopey Lee and Milo all in a "super busy" Ikea without face masks. I've said it before, is she actively trying to catch COVID?

Can also hear dopey Lee coughing in the background...

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
She's an idiot. She used the hand sanitiser before going into ikea. Then puts her finger in her mouth because she said she had a hair in it. Um, saliva on hand and touching things in ikea. So safe Mikhila. Same with her trip to m&s last month. Touching her nose and face.

Reactions: 9
She's an idiot. She used the hand sanitiser before going into ikea. Then puts her finger in her mouth because she said she had a hair in it. Um, saliva on hand and touching things in ikea. So safe Mikhila. Same with her trip to m&s last month. Touching her nose and face.
So stupid. Imagine watching that back and STILL not editing it out? It’s bad enough normally! This is why I’ve been wearing a mask since lockdown in all shops already, we all touch our faces and mouths so often without realising but the rest of us aren’t bloody filming ourselves all day too!

I think Mikhila was in amongst a good groups of OG beauty tubers & a lot of them have gone on to do it full time & live very comfortably from that. For some reason Mikhila never really took off in the same way, which I think she resents, so all the handbags & constant buying is a sad attempt at trying to be someone she never was, to emulate a slice of the fame & freebies she sees others having.

Reactions: 10
I felt sorry for her then I remembered she brings all this tit on herself. She’s in debt meaning she had to purchase a home with her parents yet forever buys pointless designer handbags etc & holidays to America, won’t someone please tell her there are other places to see!!
Her husband is the most boring man I’ve ever had to watch. Her son is super annoying, sorry to say that about a kid but it’s true and she’s just so living beyond her means it’s ridiculous. No wonder she’s depressed.

Reactions: 14
Milo is so annoying! I don't know what it is because I love children and usually don't mind seeing them when they happen to be in a vlog but there's always been something about Milo that's got on my nerves. I remember saying something similar over on GG and someone was not happy about it - I always thought it was Mikhila 😂

Reactions: 11
Her friend Carolyn and her must be in constant competition. She's also been putting up hair inspiration pictures and is tagging the same hairdresser!

• Wow
Milo is so annoying! I don't know what it is because I love children and usually don't mind seeing them when they happen to be in a vlog but there's always been something about Milo that's got on my nerves. I remember saying something similar over on GG and someone was not happy about it - I always thought it was Mikhila 😂
Look at his role model though, his mother is a total show off, the apple doesn't always fall far from the tree.

Having a camera pushed in his face is all he had ever known, that has to have had some impact on him.

Last edited:
Her friend Carolyn and her must be in constant competition. She's also been putting up hair inspiration pictures and is tagging the same hairdresser!
Noticed this too but looks like the friend has actually had hers done. Also noticed how she made a point of saying, again, how she was jealous of the friends house whilst she dragged her family round Ikea to buy more MDF boxes...

• Haha
Todays video documents her, dopey Lee and Milo all in a "super busy" Ikea without face masks. I've said it before, is she actively trying to catch COVID?

Can also hear dopey Lee coughing in the background...
Does she ever take poor Milo to a park? Shopping is do boring for children.

He takes after her that’s why? 😂

I like her but her constant buying stuff and then doing decluttering videos annoy me

And how many holidays...,
Yeah and always the states. If she’s obsessed with the US, go on a road trip and make it interesting.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.