Mikhila McDaid (Miss Budgetbeauty)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The pictures have changed from this morning and look slightly better, no more Manny running in the garden!

I can't get over the rug on the kitchen stools šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 2
A practically identical house has just been listed for nearly 20k less than her asking price so I think she'll be lucky to get the asking price.

Reactions: 6
I know you are supposed to look through superficial
details but when you sell a house you are selling a life style. You are asking if people would like to live like you have. Very few people will look at MBBā€™s house and think ā€œ I want that lifestyleā€ especially when competing against the other houses.

Reactions: 4
There are multiple houses within 0.5 miles of her house that re for sale for 50k less that are bigger and MUCH nicer.

A practically identical house has just been listed for nearly 20k less than her asking price so I think she'll be lucky to get the asking price.
It's much nicer! But STILL nuts that it is almost Ā£250,000... The area doesn't have the best reputation... Not to knock it, but yeah... local school was in special measures, shooting right round the corner... I wouldn't pay a quarter of a mil to live there, but each to their own... My bit of Doncaster is no better really... But then I'm not trying to sell my house for 250 grand...)

I'm just shocked at the house prices in general. I'm in Northern Ireland in a 4 bedroom modern detached house in a quiet cul de sac and house prices here are about Ā£160k to buy new and that would be considered quite expensive!

I can just imagine Khila today now that's gone live. Manic mode in full effect! Imagining an offer coming through at any moment.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
You can clearly see stuff shoved under the sofa... why are there so many sofas in this house šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ the furnishings do not match at all horrible

I'm just shocked at the house prices in general. I'm in Northern Ireland in a 4 bedroom modern detached house in a quiet cul de sac and house prices here are about Ā£160k to buy new and that would be considered quite expensive!

I can just imagine Khila today now that's gone live. Manic mode in full effect! Imagining an offer coming through at any moment.
She will have started packing I bet.

That other house is SO MUCH nicer. Poor Khila feel a bit sorry for her. All that manic 'positivity'. And the sheepskin rug on the crappy orange pine bar chairs made me HOWL.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wow ! That house is 100% better presented ! Youā€™d think the ā€˜influencerā€™ (Mik) lived there Rather than the house she actually owns !
Iā€™ve been looking at houses around these areas and lakeside just down the road and for even Ā£225,000 you can get some stunning properties with lovely driveways!

She said one of the houses she viewed was in an area that didn't feel like she was in Donny, but more like a London park area ( i am surprised she didn't say it reminded her of LA or something:ROFLMAO: :rolleyes:) . I am thinking where that may be? Bessacar maybe? I find her soooo bloody pretentious.

• Haha
That other house is SO MUCH nicer. Poor Khila feel a bit sorry for her. All that manic 'positivity'. And the sheepskin rug on the crappy orange pine bar chairs made me HOWL.
Haha!! Iā€™m not sure I feel sorry for her, I think she definitely knew what she was getting into but completely blinkered to how difficult it would be to get out of. I think her overspending got her in that situation in the first place.

The other houses look cleaner, brighter and more spacious. The one that is 20k cheaper is so much nicer. When/if people go to view hers, they will realise how dark her house is.

Anytime you start to feel sorry for her just remember that this is a woman who convinced her parents that living together would be a great idea so that she could go on trips to America twice a year and buy designer handbags. She's now chucking them out a year earlier than agreed for them to have to go and live with their son. This shows the idea to leave earlier than agreed doesn't come from them but from her!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
***The vendors can include the pool in the sale, alternatively the pool will be taken down and the grass will be relayed for the new buyers ***

Enough said šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She said one of the houses she viewed was in an area that didn't feel like she was in Donny, but more like a London park area ( i am surprised she didn't say it reminded her of LA or something:ROFLMAO: :rolleyes:) . I am thinking where that may be? Bessacar maybe? I find her soooo bloody pretentious.
Bessie is where she lived before so maybe, I thought about the new houses near the dome and bowling alley? I donā€™t know what London houses are like Iā€™ve only been to do the tourist bits lol

Reactions: 2
Years ago she went to visit brummymummy and she loved her house, but I canā€™t see many terraces near her.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
***The vendors can include the pool in the sale, alternatively the pool will be taken down and the grass will be relayed for the new buyers ***

Enough said šŸ˜‚
Thatā€™s been amended since this morning. I reckon she is reading the feedback on here because I mentioned if the pool stays then they wonā€™t have to turf the garden. Also someone else said you couldnā€™t see the front of the house properly because of the trees, and a new clearer front pic is now showing.

If so, at least she is taking the feedback on board....

Perhaps a valance/pelmet for under Ellaā€™s bed would help cover the stuff stored under there.
I also think the parentā€™s lounge would look better with the French doors shut rather than open fully and looking at the pool.
HTH. ;)

Reactions: 9
Bessie is where she lived before so maybe, I thought about the new houses near the dome and bowling alley? I donā€™t know what London houses are like Iā€™ve only been to do the tourist bits lol
I think that's where they lived before and they have said they might want to go back there but the only place I can think of that's relatively nearby, has a huge park and look like "London" houses are the ones in Town Moor?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.