Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JispJasp

I hate her living room, it would drive me insane how much stuff is in there. The IKEA units all along one wall look so crap! Also two massive sofas, foot stool, table and chairs, make up storage?! It’s ridiculous and looks so cramped! She’s done the same in her bedroom, those wardrobes are far to big for that room it just over powers everything 🤨

Edit: Also her hair 🤢 I’ve watched her for years and seen all the bleaching/colouring/snapping off so I get why she wants it kept long but OMG it looks filthy and so lanky. There’s nothing to it, just long and drab. It makes her look so scruffy and unkept 😷

Reactions: 11

Delia Smith

VIP Member
I think the bleached bob from a few years ago actually suited her face shape much better than the awful Neil young ones curtains look she has now

Delia Smith

VIP Member
‘For Sale : 4 Bedroom Detached Kallax Home. Offers in excess of 400000 Kallax units.’

The house also looks really odd because her parents have a completely different taste decor wise to Mik. Her parents seem to have lots of pine furniture? which is quite dated and totally different to Mik’s taste and it all clashes terribly.
I thought the photos looked poor quality ? But if they’re using purple bricks explains the rushed job. That pool ! 😩

• Haha

Delia Smith

VIP Member
He’s pretty gormless though isn’t he ... goes along with whatever she wants so he can have a quiet life whatever that entails living with Khila. I bet she’s exhausting to live with

Gossiper35

VIP Member
I don't understand why Ella always gets the smallest bedroom. When talking about the new house in the vlog today she says about the third bedroom being for Ella. Why can't milo, being the youngest, have the small room? That would make you feel really shitty if you're the child who has a different dad and you're the oldest but you're always shoved in the box room. I remember when they went on holiday and Milo had the huge bed in the hotel and Ella had to sleep on a sofa.

Also, in the comments I noticed she'd replied to someone to say that her parents will be putting all their stuff into storage and are moving in with her brother! Wait, what? So now her poor parents will be squeezed in with her brother instead.

Last edited:
  • Wow

EmJane86

VIP Member
Here’s the thing, she’s overly confident that the house is going to just sell...because she wants to move. However people are really struggling with getting mortgages etc at the moment because the banks are in difficult positions because of the pandemic. Also there’s a lot of new builds going up around the are that she lives and so to be honest, I don’t think they’ll sell it as easily as she thinks.
I don’t know why she seems to think that staging the shitty furniture she’s got in the house will make a difference

Delia Smith

VIP Member
Do her parents have a separate living room?
they have a v small room which should have been the dining room with a 2 seater sofa instead

Mikhila talks as if she rarely sees her parents. I find that so bizarre. I’d hate to live as if I should avoid entering rooms etc because of my parents. They really live in a depressing set up. No wonder she mentioned that since they moved in, her dad and Lee have separately been looking on Rightmove every day ! Who does that unless you’re really really unhappy with the living situation.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10

Vixen88

VIP Member
You can see why her parents are seemingly shitty about the whole thing, not helping, can’t store more in the garage, she’s kicking them out to her brothers before they’re ready. The parents are probably happy for it not to sell and to stay put until their agreed 5 years. What a disaster the whole thing will have been.

Beatrix

I think it's shocking they let their friends stay in Ella's bedroom now that she's 14. I would also feel very uncomfortable sleeping in a teenagers bedroom, I would rather sleep in the living room or at a hotel.

Gossiper35

VIP Member
She went out of the house today and put a picture up on Instagram. She's wearing the peach bra top and those grey bottoms, holding a monster energy drink and her greasy hair that needs a cut hanging lifelessly. This woman is a mess.

• Sick
  • Haha

LizzieB

When is she going to realise it doesn’t matter how often she moves things around in her living room, it’s always going to look a mess. Nothing matches. The sofa’s are disgusting. The vanity! I mean what? Who would have that in the living, never mind right near the door. The new light looks absolutely ridiculous In a room that size. I can understand why she feels down being stuck in that Cluttered environment, it would send me insane.

Gossiper35

VIP Member
I know! It's so strange. Her parents have a massive fridge for just the two of them, and mikhilas fridge for her, Lee, Ella and Milo is tiny!

Someone recently asked how the 2 dogs get along and she said they never see each other as her parents dog stays in the kitchen and Manny in the living room. A house with two dogs who never encounter each other... Ever?

I'd love to know how her parents feel about the upstairs landing.. Its full of mikhilas stuff and an actual desk. It's just the oddest set up ever.

Pingping

Fucking hell, they went to Meadowhall again today!!! Went there yesterday was shocked not to see her there 🤣
I mean, it was a good place to shop, but to go every weekend?!?

The more I think about their living situation the more confused I get, do they actually have any visitors round ever, if her brother was to go round would he be going to see his parents and sit in their weird room or to see her and sit in the proper living room 🤔 it’s just a very very odd set up!!

Schnitzel

I feel like she is trying to relive her youth again, using all these products etc trying to jump on what’s trendy etc it’s interesting comparing her and Emma in the way they behave because Emma comes across as so much more mature than her! Not listened to there podcast but I’m convinced Mikihla wants to make this her full time job, she says she is happy with her admin job but I don’t believe that for a second
I like the fact that MM still has a normal job. Influencers lose sight of normal life when they only focus on their social media job. I certainly find it hard to relate to them when that happens. Plus the influencer bubble is bound to burst at some point, so it makes sense to keep your options open with a normal job too.

I've followed MM for years, back when she really did focus on budget beauty. I can't afford to spend as much as she does on beauty products now, and designer bags don't interest me in the slightest, so I have lost interest in her content over the years. So much of her life seems to be about acquiring possessions, she spends all her spare time shopping. I'd like to see MM focus more on using what she has rather than spending money for the sake of it.

mummy_3

Chatty Member
when she showed her work pc in the window with the window open I could just imagine someone reaching through the window for that. Not just safety reasons but also im sure the heat of the sun through the window isnt good for the pc

Delia Smith

VIP Member
So she's jumped from being super anxious about even leaving the house for a short walk to now wanting to be one of the first people to experience Meadwohall post lockdown. What a bizarre woman.

• Haha

Vixen88

VIP Member
I find the way she’s behaved here so weird, going from refusing to leave the house at all, to discovering M&S Food like it’s brand new, to queuing for Primark before it opens. Such an odd obsessive personality.