Mikhila McDaid (Miss Budgetbeauty)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do like her, but I just watched the start of her “where’s Ella” Vlog and am just baffled by the beginning in her sports bra, she just looks really rough! Not changing all day, no shower clearly! Eww skanky!

• Sick
Reactions: 6
So she bought the Louis wallet on a whim did an unboxing telling everyone she was obsessed with it then now she’s ordered something else and sending the other back? That’s not normal behaviour. After banging on about the debt she’s in and labouring project pan in 20 videos?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She bought the too small peach crop top and truly hideous tracksuit bottoms in the sale. She said that the tracksuit bottoms fit ‘really nicely’ 😂. She also said she would go out wearing that outfit 😮. I wouldn’t answer the door looking like that. Then add the greasy hair and red lipstick, lol.
I do wonder if her 14 year old daughter is wearing this type of outfit and Mum thinks it’s going to look good on her too 🤔

• Haha
She mentions she’s still paying her child minder in her latest spoiled brat unboxing vlog.
I swear she said (years ago mind) a reason they moved in with her parents is so they could babysit ?

Reactions: 4
What’s with the constant singing sentences she’s started doing? It’s in everyyy vid!

Reactions: 2
Definitely not normal behaviour with the card holder. Why order it in the first place if you didn't really love it? Because you have a spending addiction and you're impulsive and bad with money. The new one looks awful and it's from the men's range which would make me not want it if I was ever going to buy something so ridiculous, which I wouldn't.

For someone who said she wasn't spending any money, she's spent a lot of money.

Reactions: 9
It's a flat out no from me, living with your parents in your 30s with a family of your own and buying ugly tit you don't need from Louis Vuitton. I would be saving every penny to move ASAP.

The greasy hair and the red lipstick, just WOW.

Reactions: 13
I've been watching her for years and have heard her talk about the decision to live with her parents many times, yet I still don't understand it. Had her parents not already been homeowners? Were they renting into their 50s/60s? I don't understand how this situation benefitted everyone. Can someone explain it to me? Khila says the house is in her name only which makes me think that Lee must have had some big debts to settle otherwise surely he would have been named to get them a better deal.

I would rather rent than live with my parents for 5 years.

Reactions: 7
I thought it was because they couldn't get a mortgage independently, so had to have her parents and her go in on a mortgage, boosting her credit rating by the time it comes for them to move again?

Does anyone know what Lee does for a living?

Reactions: 3
I'm not sure, as she's definitely said it's in her name only, so I don't know what the point was.

Lee works as a salesman for some kind of technical company. You can find them on Facebook, it says his job title. He must have good earnings, so again I think there was big debt involved. He had been married before so that could be why.

Read this...

Last edited:
  • Wow
I think the parents agreed to buy a house with them so that they would eventually save enough for a deposit on a house of their own. She’s still in debt so that hasn’t worked!
Yes, in your thirties with a family of your own and still living and relying on parents is a big no for me too. Then buying ugly, men’s Louis Vuitton card holders! Someone has their priorities all wrong, it’s a mess.

Reactions: 8
  • Wow
The current set up means her parents are enabling her ridiculous spending habits .... more fool them!! She has at least 2 big USA holidays every single year, several smaller trips and all those designer bags and ‘card holders’. Why do they not question her ?

Meanwhile her younger brother has got his life sorted and lives in his own house on the same estate.

Reactions: 10
It sounds like they don’t even talk to each other they have separate fridges and coffee machines like wot?

Reactions: 5
I know! It's so strange. Her parents have a massive fridge for just the two of them, and mikhilas fridge for her, Lee, Ella and Milo is tiny!

Someone recently asked how the 2 dogs get along and she said they never see each other as her parents dog stays in the kitchen and Manny in the living room. A house with two dogs who never encounter each other... Ever?

I'd love to know how her parents feel about the upstairs landing.. Its full of mikhilas stuff and an actual desk. It's just the oddest set up ever.

Reactions: 10
I could never imagine living in the same house as my parents and not even interacting with them. The parents must feel so trapped and miserable, especially watching them play musical lounges every second day

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My partner suggested getting a house together with his parents I don’t know if he was being serious but i shot him down as much as we’d save money on bills etc I just couldn’t do it I like having my own house my own space being able to relax in my own house at the end of the day I just couldn’t do that living with his parents 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
The living arrangement in her house seems so odd why not share the living room even if it’s just during the day? Seems weird having her parents shut off like that 😕

The living arrangement in her house seems so odd why not share the living room even if it’s just during the day? Seems weird having her parents shut off like that 😕
Yeah exactly. I've never once heard of her saying she'd sat and had a coffee with her mum or they'd watched a programme on TV together or anything! It's like they are completely separate with no interaction at all.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.