Mikhila McDaid (Miss Budgetbeauty)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw the thing with her crying about missing the boy’s teacher/class chat.

My god, if it was the launch time for some chavvy bag or a plastic purse or Clear lip gloss she’d have put several alarms on her phone.
it’s not like she was out somewhere! Jesus, where are her priorities?!

(Disclaimer, we are all human and we do all duck up sometimes of course but you’d think she’d have made an effort to set a reminder for this as she knew how much it meant to him)

Reactions: 7
I remember when she did a assumptions video a while back and she said the top assumption that came back about her was that she’s “not very maternal” I can totally get why because she comes across much more absorbed in herself and shopping for make up that never makes her look any better than she does actually interested in her kids!

I remember when she did a assumptions video a while back and she said the top assumption that came back about her was that she’s “not very maternal” I can totally get why because she comes across much more absorbed in herself and shopping for make up that never makes her look any better than she does actually interested in her kids!
I agree. During all her lockdown vlogs it was like she didn't seem to actively mother Milo (or Ella but she doesn't show her). Milo just seems to hover around the house. He gets himself up in the morning and seems to immediately start playing a computer game. I think he does this most of the day. She didn't take him for walks or do many activities. She just kind of left him to his own devices. She just seems to watch tv all the time, TV shows she has already seen many times. Definitely doesn't seem maternal.

I used to love mikhila she is the first ever person I watched on YouTube when I was looking for soap and glory recommendations. This was like 8 years ago and I’ve always loved her. But in the last year she’s got really boring and I’m starting to see the flaws. Her hair is awful, her make up is boring and she needs to stop rearranging her living room 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
When is she going to realise it doesn’t matter how often she moves things around in her living room, it’s always going to look a mess. Nothing matches. The sofa’s are disgusting. The vanity! I mean what? Who would have that in the living, never mind right near the door. The new light looks absolutely ridiculous In a room that size. I can understand why she feels down being stuck in that Cluttered environment, it would send me insane.

Reactions: 10
When is she going to realise it doesn’t matter how often she moves things around in her living room, it’s always going to look a mess. Nothing matches. The sofa’s are disgusting. The vanity! I mean what? Who would have that in the living, never mind right near the door. The new light looks absolutely ridiculous In a room that size. I can understand why she feels down being stuck in that Cluttered environment, it would send me insane.
My living room is bigger than hers and the we have 2 sofas that match tv unit small table and sideboard that also match and my sons Ikea table and chair it’s organised and clutter free I can’t relax in a mess and at the end of the day I want to sit and enjoy my cuppa tea knowing I can relax there’s no way anyone could relax in her living room! I love a good kallax unit as much as the next person but her living room takes it to the extreme 😳

Reactions: 3
My living room is probably a similar size to hers, I’ve got two (matching) two seater couches, tv on a tv bench, small sideboard, small bookcase, folding dining table set up for two people (folds out to seat 4-6), coffee table, side table tucked in a corner and a couple of bean bags. Sounds like a lot when I write it all down but it’s not particularly cluttered, but does have meaningful trinkets about- ornament type things, trophies, vase of flowers.
Her wall of kallax makes the room look tiny, tv looks uncomfortably high for its size, don’t understand the mismatched couches, lampshade too big and too low, the dining table seems wrong in that space, just no to the navy?! Alex drawers of make up...
It’s not in the least bit a homey space, a complete jumble of junk she’s bought on a whim. Her constant rearranging shows she hates the space too and isn’t probably counting the days til she can start again. Her new place will be no better.

I see Doncaster is on the list to potentially go back into lockdown like Leicester. I'd kind of love it, tbh ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I agree. During all her lockdown vlogs it was like she didn't seem to actively mother Milo (or Ella but she doesn't show her). Milo just seems to hover around the house. He gets himself up in the morning and seems to immediately start playing a computer game. I think he does this most of the day. She didn't take him for walks or do many activities. She just kind of left him to his own devices. She just seems to watch tv all the time, TV shows she has already seen many times. Definitely doesn't seem maternal.
agree, she seems to watch A LOT of tit tv, doesn’t seem to encourage any kind of fresh air and exercise for the kids, eats a terrible diet and live in a small claustrophobic shoebox. It always slightly nauseated me that their weekends seemed to revolve around dragging the kids endlessly around a shopping centre - that’s what constituted their weekends every week without fail. They never seemed to have friends round or go out and see friends, take a day trip to the beach, go swimming as a family, anything. Just shopping, shopping and more shopping. What a banal existence but I feel particularly sorry for the children for not having much opportunity to spend weekends doing anything of any interest to them. Strikes me as being so selfish and not considering them!

Reactions: 9
agree, she seems to watch A LOT of tit tv, doesn’t seem to encourage any kind of fresh air and exercise for the kids, eats a terrible diet and live in a small claustrophobic shoebox. It always slightly nauseated me that their weekends seemed to revolve around dragging the kids endlessly around a shopping centre - that’s what constituted their weekends every week without fail. They never seemed to have friends round or go out and see friends, take a day trip to the beach, go swimming as a family, anything. Just shopping, shopping and more shopping. What a banal existence but I feel particularly sorry for the children for not having much opportunity to spend weekends doing anything of any interest to them. Strikes me as being so selfish and not considering them!
Agreed. Even their holidays away are never for the kids, it's for her to go shopping. I never understood the constant trips to Meadowhall every single Saturday with Lee and Milo following her around every shop. When she goes shopping she never seems to go alone, she always has them with her and waiting on her while she was in fitting rooms. She could have went alone, and then took Milo and Ella out to do something fun or have a family day out. They never go anywhere or do anything. The only reason they're going to see Emma and Chris this weekend is for vlogs I'm sure.

Reactions: 5
Even though she's really irritating and a bit of a mess...i'm enjoying her debt updates. Fair play to her for being honest and I do think these updates could be useful for a lot of people!

Reactions: 13
I do find her honesty regarding money quite refreshing too. Although wish she’d get that bloody god awful hair cut! 🤣

Reactions: 6
Agreed, she has been open and honest about her debt which is refreshing for a YTer. However, why does she need to save for a deposit if she already owns her current house?

Agreed, she has been open and honest about her debt which is refreshing for a YTer. However, why does she need to save for a deposit if she already owns her current house?
They are planning to sell that house next year and buy another without her parents. Seems sensible that they’re saving

Reactions: 2
That video about her debt is the best of her reccent videos, she’s not trying to be flashy, she seemed down to earth and I much prefer that type of content. I do wonder if her mentality will start to shift, the holidays to the US most years seem lavish too, so hopefully she will reign those back in when they’re actually got to pay for renovations etc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.