Mikhila McDaid (Miss Budgetbeauty)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly. And apparently in her part of the country the R number is high.
It’s going to be a lot higher when her whole family decide to go the shops every weekend. It’s people like her that can’t be sensible about going out it’s going to make us have a second wave and a second lockdown

Reactions: 4
I don't see the point of it. If people want to go themselves, they'll go, and if they don't they won't. No one really needs her to take the day off from her job to show what a shopping centre looks like. And unless she's doing it live then there's no point in her uploading it that night or the next day.
Yes, exactly. Taking the day off work so she can be one of the first to get in to Primark is of no use to anyone, especially during a pandemic. She is just trying to justify going by saying that she is filming it, it’s ridiculous.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Not that I’ll be going but if people film in shops it’s just stupid, honestly I can’t imagine watching the video, the M and S one was bad enough, she has no sense at all

Reactions: 5
So she's jumped from being super anxious about even leaving the house for a short walk to now wanting to be one of the first people to experience Meadwohall post lockdown. What a bizarre woman.

• Haha
So she's jumped from being super anxious about even leaving the house for a short walk to now wanting to be one of the first people to experience Meadwohall post lockdown. What a bizarre woman.
I’ve found her whole lockdown attitude very bizarre. Refusing to leave the house when followers were suggesting a walk or some time outside could lift her mood. Making such a big deal (particularly in video thumbnail facial expressions) about supermarkets being so weird. Now she’ll be queuing for the shopping centre opening no doubt, but only for the videos mind you, she would be staying home otherwise. Just bizarre.

Reactions: 7
At this point, I'm convinced she's desperate to take virus home to her parents and kids...

• Haha
Did this woman really clickbait cleaning out her desk at her average, part-time office job? :rolleyes:

• Haha
Is it just me who is not that bothered about shops reopening just yet? Quite happy in my little bubble not to be trampling over people for a £3 of leggings just yet.

Reactions: 23
Is it just me who is not that bothered about shops reopening just yet? Quite happy in my little bubble not to be trampling over people for a £3 of leggings just yet.
Not bothered at all about the shops. I’ve discovered that online shopping is much better. Items in stock in sizes I want and usually a discount code to be had.
whatI’m missing is meeting my friends for coffee and brunch.

Not bothered at all about the shops. I’ve discovered that online shopping is much better. Items in stock in sizes I want and usually a discount code to be had.
whatI’m missing is meeting my friends for coffee and brunch.
Yes, this!! My town has had 5 cases in the last week so I am hoping it really is on the downward now.

Reactions: 1
So she’s not going to buy anything? Just to film the queues / manic shoppers. Sometimes the human race baffles me.
Of course each to their own, but I wouldn’t personally go to Primark but especially not to document it/film the re-opening of somewhere. Her desperation to validate needing to go to Meadowhall is astounding. Does she not think people see through the ‘I just want to show people what it’s like’ Because we know that translates to ‘I really want to go shopping’

So she’s not going to buy anything? Just to film the queues / manic shoppers. Sometimes the human race baffles me.
Of course each to their own, but I wouldn’t personally go to Primark but especially not to document it/film the re-opening of somewhere. Her desperation to validate needing to go to Meadowhall is astounding. Does she not think people see through the ‘I just want to show people what it’s like’ Because we know that translates to ‘I really want to go shopping’
I know somebody who works in a Primark in Newcastle and lives with someone who is shielding and was worry about this happening because how can you social distance in Primark there’s not enough staff to walk around telling people to move and especially if bloggers are their not paying attention only trying to get that vlog clip. I get it shops need to open to survive but the General public seem to forget that the virus only went down because we most of us stayed home. We still need to be smart about going out. I know i won’t be going to any big shop for atleast a couple of months when they open in Scotland. People seem to just want to spend money for the sake of spending it

Reactions: 6
Why does she says Thank You in a really exaggerated American accent? She's so embarrassing.

• Haha
I’ve had to comment on her instagram. I’m a dialysis patient, waiting for my third transplant and shielding. I know for a fact that they will extend shielding in order to open said shops so idiots can line up for cheap crap.

Why does she even need to go, if your content relies on filming in shops you need to pause that for a long old time, focus on other things, it’s so inconsiderate!!!

If people didn’t do this hyped-herd mentality of ‘needing’ to go to Primark , boycotted the whole re-openings of shops and took more care with their health and others, then poor Primark staff (and other non-essential shops workers) would be at home. But because there is a demand(!) and they know people will drop cash, they’ve opened. Then people who just want to show us these kind of videos turn up, putting so many people at risk for what? A oversized jumper, a scarf and to look at dresses you already have.
And now it’s been mentioned how quiet it was, no queue etc, how many people now local to Meadowhall are going to think the same? So come 8.30 tomorrow morning they will be on their merry way to a very quiet Primark not thinking about the others who have the same idea. Then you’re looking at something from Oxford Street.
You buy majority of your shite online. There was absolutely no need to go but as you said, YouTube is your job and this was content. If you wasn’t so bleeping lazy and boring (as well as deluded) you wouldn’t have even needed this video for content.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.