Mikhila McDaid (Miss Budgetbeauty)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Lee had to have a procedure done as I remember on her ttc videos.
Christ on a bike I've been watching her for that long. 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
I don't get why they always go to Meadowhall, from what has been shown she must be close to Lakeside (Next, Gap, M&S outlets etc.) and there's a Primark in Doncaster centre.

They never seem to go anywhere as a family unless it's to Ikea or Meadowhall.

Reactions: 6
Does lee have kids from his first marriage?
No.Lee desperately wanted a child and Mikhila said she always wanted another child.They struggled to conceive and so after some tests,it was found Lee had what is essentially a varicose vein in his testicle/scrotum(I forget which one)called a varicocele(not 100% sure on spelling)which was effecting his fertility.He had it removed and not long after Milo was conceived

I have to admit that I did feel a little bit sorry for her in her vlog this week.

I have to admit that I did feel a little bit sorry for her in her vlog this week.
She's seemed very down for a while and I did feel sorry for her too because I know how she feels. A lot of people have been struggling the last few months.

She seems to be the kind of person who represses her emotions. Even in the vlog she was saying she won't mention it again. She said Lee came home and looked at her and said he doesn't think she's okay. She's constantly drinking alcohol, doesn't wash regularly, wears dirty clothes for days, doesn't leave the house much. She may be depressed.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
She's seemed very down for a while and I did feel sorry for her too because I know how she feels. A lot of people have been struggling the last few months.

She seems to be the kind of person who represses her emotions. Even in the vlog she was saying she won't mention it again. She said Lee came home and looked at her and said he doesn't think she's okay. She's constantly drinking alcohol, doesn't wash regularly, wears dirty clothes for days, doesn't leave the house much. She may be depressed.
I don't think the living situation is helping her at all. But you are right, I think she is probably getting quite depressed.

Reactions: 4
Have I missed something, regarding her post on Instagram?
I find that extremely rich coming from her 🤣 considering she jumps down people’s throats!
A89D766C-B7A6-4831-AA1A-6EC5125A01E6.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don't feel sorry for her at all! I think she's made things 100x worse for herself by slobbing about and not getting any fresh air or exercise. She's used to having everything 'her way' whether it's countless shopping trips, taco bell 5 times a week or lavish USA holidays. Because she's had to rein that in she's not happy!

More kallax units. One for her daughter’s room now. Bit of a dreary bedroom for a teenage girl. The patchy paint job looked shocking, why not paint the whole room properly? Lazy.

Reactions: 7
Talk about desperate for content, sorting out her daughter’s room 🥴 her daughter doesn’t want to be in videos but then we were shown her messy cluttered bedroom before it was done - such an invasion of her privacy!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Talk about desperate for content, sorting out her daughter’s room 🥴 her daughter doesn’t want to be in videos but then we were shown her messy cluttered bedroom before it was done - such an invasion of her privacy!
It is! I'm wondering if her daughter even knew Mikhila was doing up her room because she was at her dad's while it was happening. I would've been annoyed when I was her age if my mum had been through all my stuff while I was gone and I had no say in the new furniture/layout.

Don’t get me wrong, I think a lot of people have a Kallax in their house but for some reason she is just obsessed with them. I don’t understand why she has them like that in her living room. It’s like a student flat (no offence to any students). She just reminds me of like a teenager playing house. Also why would you put all of your work IT equipment like that in the window that’s next to a public footpath that people are always walking past her house. Surely it’s not very safe?
Just buy some proper furniture for gods sake you’re 34 years old 🙈

Reactions: 13
Don’t get me wrong, I think a lot of people have a Kallax in their house but for some reason she is just obsessed with them. I don’t understand why she has them like that in her living room. It’s like a student flat (no offence to any students). She just reminds me of like a teenager playing house. Also why would you put all of your work IT equipment like that in the window that’s next to a public footpath that people are always walking past her house. Surely it’s not very safe?
Just buy some proper furniture for gods sake you’re 34 years old 🙈
I’ve got 2 kallax units one in my sons room for toy storage and one in the hall for general storage sitting my wax melts etc on but I’m over having kallax units in the living room I’ve got a side board and small table in the living room that I’m going to need to rearrange for the Christmas tree 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣 but they’re good units but I’d use them elsewhere in the house 🤷🏻‍♀️

when she showed her work pc in the window with the window open I could just imagine someone reaching through the window for that. Not just safety reasons but also im sure the heat of the sun through the window isnt good for the pc

Reactions: 10
Her living room stresses me out! So much mismatched crap furniture crammed into a small dingy room! It’s not like a family home at all.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.