Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Phantum

Oh my god, which one of you fucking brilliant bastards is Dawn? I’d like to buy you a drink 😂 or 53! Well done 👍🏾

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

Toe

I hope Ella has a nice room and more when she’s at her Dads. I can’t believe that her birthday present was her room being ‘done up’ badly and that was just so they could sell the house.

BooksNCats

I don't know if it's just me but how is decorating your daughter's bedroom a birthday gift? Especially when it just so happens to conveniently double up as a guest room?

alphabetadelta

VIP Member
So she bought the Louis wallet on a whim did an unboxing telling everyone she was obsessed with it then now she’s ordered something else and sending the other back? That’s not normal behaviour. After banging on about the debt she’s in and labouring project pan in 20 videos?

• Haha

MoanyMinnie

Chatty Member
😆 In today’s vlog she admits her hair is a disaster and she doesn’t like it. I’m sorry but I really think that hairdresser has fucked it up big time, and it’s really bad advertisement for her that Mikhaela now has orange candy floss hair, that she doesn’t like herself 🤯

• Haha
  • Heart

Tavi Huit

VIP Member
It's all about Mikhila in Mikhila world. While i'm here what kind of spelling is that i wonder if her mum and dad are mick and hilda :unsure:

• Haha

rosebunny

it pains me to see her use a LV bag with a cheap vile strap it just so chavy!

im a designer fan and she just makes me weep
It has been said before but, if you saw her, you'd just assume her bag was fake. I don't know what she gets out of having these bags tbh, given her overall style (or lack thereof).

Reactions: 11

Whatliesbeneath

VIP Member
Im all for buying designer... but all those designer bags when you cant dress, live in a crammed house and are in debt... is it worth it?...

And here she goes again thinking she’s American..calling a wardrobe a closet and referring to herself as tan...gets right on my tits

• Heart
  • Haha

JCAH2013

Chatty Member
I like how she’s advertising to the world she has designer bags. When my last house was first on the market it got broken into whilst we were at work and completely ransacked I’m convinced it was because of the listing so was very careful when we relisted it after.

• Wow
  • Sad

Phantum

Someone’s left a comment on her Ikea video - gotta be a Tattler... asking about her flipping from being concerned about leaving the house and also saving money one minute to being at the shops spending money unnecessarily ‘for us’ 😂

• Haha

Gossiper35

VIP Member
She is yet again trying to make Milo an Internet sensation. She has set him up his own YouTube channel. Every so often it's like she gets this idea that he could be the next big thing and does videos of him or sets up an Instagram, now a YouTube. No thanks...

• Sick

Bigpink

That other house is SO MUCH nicer. Poor Khila feel a bit sorry for her. All that manic 'positivity'. And the sheepskin rug on the shitty orange pine bar chairs made me HOWL.

• Haha

Gossiper35

VIP Member
Milo is so annoying! I don't know what it is because I love children and usually don't mind seeing them when they happen to be in a vlog but there's always been something about Milo that's got on my nerves. I remember saying something similar over on GG and someone was not happy about it - I always thought it was Mikhila 😂

Gossiper35

VIP Member
She already hates her hair and wants to dye it purple during this interim period 😂 so she’s pencilling in ANOTHER hair appointment for 4 weeks time... that will be 3 hair appointments in 6 weeks and she’s only just coming to the realisation that it needs half of it hacking off because she never styles it. I mean, she says not loads off but it NEEDS loads off!
If she'd just went to someone decent and/or been more firm about what she wanted done she could have been happy after the FIRST appointment. She sent so many different photos to the hairdresser though so it's kind of her own fault. She would have been better with one photo and said "I want this" than a hundred different photos. It just looks awful, so orange and makes her skin tone look pink. She looked younger and fresher with short hair. Not everyone suits really long hair, especially if you aren't going to wash or style it. Ever.

EmJane86

VIP Member
She’s finally admitted that she hates her hair 🙈 and that I it needs a good cut because the length is doing nothing for her...because she doesn’t style it.

• Haha