Mikhila McDaid (Miss Budgetbeauty)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair, I'd be cautious with the bleach too if I was her hairdresser and I'd heard her always mouthing off about how a professional ruined her hair.
True, and I’m sure my past hairdressers were being cautious as such a big change but it’s so much money I just wanted what I asked for. She mentioned they used a gentle lightener so maybe that doesn’t lift any higher. Either way I don’t think she’s really shown them in a great light, that’s twice she’s tagged them in something that she’s disappointed with-although I think the end result this time round is far far better than the ‘Balayage” streaks she had last time.

Reactions: 1
It’s a bit poor of the hairdresser, I wouldn’t go back if I was her, twice not getting what she’s asked for. She has almost virgin hair, mid brown, finer texture that would lift ok, the pictures she showed wouldn’t be *that* damaging done properly. I can understand a hairdresser being cautious or refusing a style if someone goes in with already damaged hair or someone asking for platinum blonde in one go, but after tagging the hairdresser in all those photos her hair is nothing like any of them.

Reactions: 9
It’s a bit poor of the hairdresser, I wouldn’t go back if I was her, twice not getting what she’s asked for. She has almost virgin hair, mid brown, finer texture that would lift ok, the pictures she showed wouldn’t be *that* damaging done properly. I can understand a hairdresser being cautious or refusing a style if someone goes in with already damaged hair or someone asking for platinum blonde in one go, but after tagging the hairdresser in all those photos her hair is nothing like any of them.
Agree, her hair would lift easily and it wouldn’t damage it!
When it messed up years ago it had about a million colours on it and was already in bad condition.

Reactions: 3
It’s in lovely condition now. Sadly it will only get ruined again as she can’t leave it alone. This trip to the hairdresser was just the beginning

Reactions: 2
There's no in between with Khila. It's either extremely damaged with crazy colour or long boring and mousey with zero style.

Reactions: 5
LOL!! All that build up and her hair looks exactly the same!!! Just looked like it had finally had a good wash. If she hadn’t said that she had been to the hairdressers, I would not have noticed any change at all. Just maybe that she had washed it. Hilarious, more time and money wasted.

• Haha
I see Emma and Chris are going to see her this weekend. Surely she's not going to have those two sleeping in Ella's room?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Didn’t think you were meant to be sleeping over at other household?

* could be wrong as the rules seem to change every day!

Yeah you can, you just need to make sure you distance from every one but with her parents there too! It’s a full house!

Hard to keep up atm but I think its allowed with distancing

Of course they won't be though, watch out for more tiktoc videos im sure...🤐

Reactions: 1
Mikhila has commented this in the comments section on Emma's video! Just because someone said that Emma and Chris barely tried any of the snacks. What's it got to do with Mikhila?! She is so passive aggressive.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Khila is now OBSESSED with moving house. Like everything else she fixates on, it’s all she can talk about ! I’m just pleased for her parents !

And then someone replied to her 😂
Omg I LOVE this comment !! Go Dawn !!

Reactions: 8
Mikhila has commented this in the comments section on Emma's video! Just because someone said that Emma and Chris barely tried any of the snacks. What's it got to do with Mikhila?! She is so passive aggressive.
She comes across as rude and unnecessary, almost like she wants to be the witch out of something like mean girls or she’s all that 🙄

I’m sure Emma can manage the comments without mikhila’s intervention! Dawn’s response 👌👌👌

Reactions: 4
That's a few times now she has been rude to people in Emma's comments and if I was Emma I'd be pretty annoyed but I think she just sees it as her friend sticking up for her.

Her hair is absolutely no different as seen in the new vlog and already just looks like a greasy mess.

Did Emma mention or show herself staying in a hotel? I believe they stayed at mikhilas and the hotel was made up.

• Haha
That's a few times now she has been rude to people in Emma's comments and if I was Emma I'd be pretty annoyed but I think she just sees it as her friend sticking up for her.

Her hair is absolutely no different as seen in the new vlog and already just looks like a greasy mess.

Did Emma mention or show herself staying in a hotel? I believe they stayed at mikhilas and the hotel was made up.
Her hair annoys me it’s too long and she spends a lot of money on handbags makeup etc yet won’t invest in decent shampoo and conditioner yes regardless of your hair type it’s needs conditioner! Her hair looks no different yes it’s lighter because it was already blonde but looks the same I’ve no idea what hairdresser she uses but mine is lovely he wouldn’t dream of letting me leave unless I was 100% happy with my hair 🤷🏻‍♀️ Talking of which I’ve got my hair and eyebrow appointment later on and the excitement is real 🤣

Oh my god, which one of you bleeping brilliant bastards is Dawn? I’d like to buy you a drink 😂 or 53! Well done 👍🏾

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh my god, which one of you bleeping brilliant bastards is Dawn? I’d like to buy you a drink 😂 or 53! Well done 👍🏾
That would be me. It was pretty obvious it was me 😂 I HAD to say it. She was being a witch. If she reads here she'll now block me but whatever.

• Haha
Can I upload a picture of my hair? I’m wearing a mask so I doubt I’d get trolled but I had a full head of highlights in January and became I’m getting them done every 12 weeks they haven’t been done due to lockdown but the difference from last time to the half head t bar I had this afternoon is amazing, if you have a good hairdresser who knows what they’re doing then bleaching your hair is absolutely fine as my hairdresser said to me today people that don’t know what they’re doing shouldn’t be playing with 30% vol peroxide 🤣

I’ve never known a brunette with non-coloured hair to go to a hairdresser wanting blonde and coming out still brunette!
I’ve seen SOOOO many brown to blonde transformations especially on Instagram, and when she posted her video about the new hair, I genuinely thought she’d recorded that footage before she’d been to the salon!
The only thing that looked different is that her hair looked like it had been washed & conditioned and blow dried to a pro standard!

Then she posted her Vlogust vlog and again I genuinely was convinced she’d recorded that before the hair being dyed! It looks no different at all! She’s got a tit hair dresser!!

Now I’ve just read some comments on a mirror selfie she’s posted with Ella today. A woman has commented she thinks it’s sad kids don’t want to be seen with their parents etc and Mik asks her to read her own comment and consider what she said.
Then goes on to say her comment was rude. I’ve re-read the comment and there was NOTHING rude about it and I am now doubly convinced Mik literally LOOKS and SEARCHES for confrontations & arguments.

Look at this:
44A5F35E-ED9E-4501-97D4-ED6608DA7853.jpeg
C205A8A1-E283-4C3C-9A3E-56EC12F512E0.jpeg
1F50E7B3-CC01-4C30-BB11-FB372079A7F0.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.