Mikhila McDaid (Miss Budgetbeauty)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The wardrobes have been added to sell a lifestyle but it doesn’t work because it isn’t a dressing room it is a really cramped bedroom.
She is also saying - we have all this storage and yet we still have crap under all the beds and a battered rug on the stool.
Exactly. And it’s clearly 2 families living together in a cramped house because you can’t afford the mortgage yourself.

Reactions: 2
Also it’s relaid not relayed - both pronounced the same but they have totally different meanings!
The grass will be relaid not relayed!
Sorry for being such a pedant! :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I actually think it comes off as quite well presented, though I agree that I would never buy a house, especially a family house, with allocated parking that doesn't lead to the front door. How does that work with young kids? Or young kids and shopping?

Also why would anyone go with purple bricks, they already have all the money they're going to get where is the incentive to get the sale?

So they bought it was 249 and selling for 265 not much profit there once they’ve paid solicitors and fees

Reactions: 5
Showing the ugly wardrobes in that room just emphasises how small and cramped it is. It’s a very small room for a double.
Why has she got that tatty old rug on the breakfast stools?
I can’t imagine anyone wanting a huge, used and dirty pool that’s killing the grass. I wouldn’t.

Reactions: 3
When i look at houses i like to look at how the owners have decorated and furnished as an idea of space and what can be done. Unless its a renovation... her house looks like it could be a renovation job 🙂

I bet she’s gutted that much nicer house on the same estate has gone up at the same time as hers ! Why is hers ‘in excess’ of 265k when the nice house is just 248k?! Lol.

I bet she’s gutted that much nicer house on the same estate has gone up at the same time as hers ! Why is hers ‘in excess’ of 265k when the nice house is just 248k?! Lol.
Because she is being greedy!

Reactions: 4
Because she is being greedy!
And maybe her parents have said because she’s forcing them out that they have to get all of what they put into the house so she’s trying to squeeze as much for her and lee as possible

I still don’t understand why she hasn’t accepted the lifestyle she wants isn't onE she can afford, like buy within your budget, don’t just use 10% now because you’re quite far into your adult life!

Reactions: 6
Like someone mentioned, she could get a terrace which would be a fraction of the price and make it into a cool little town house with the stair runner she's craving, plus they tend to be roomier inside than new builds and cooler in summer (she always says she hates the heat). It's time she grew up and stopped living in her USA fantasy land of wanting a Big White Home with huge grounds and trying to compete with botox head Caz.

I wonder if this is the house she said she liked at the weekend, with the original features and attic conversion for Ella? It's soooo cheap too.

Last edited:
As far as I know from purple bricks (well where I live in the north east) they’re low cost as you do the majority of it yourself. So I can’t imagine she has much idea what’s she’s doing
Also where’s the photos of this extra “shower room” surely with covid people want to see photos before really considering going to view it
And she literally said herself in a recent video that she hates looking at houses online that don’t show many photos or include all the rooms and different angles of each room!

I mean take your own advice Kaila!

*edited for spelling

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Like someone mentioned, she could get a terrace which would be a fraction of the price and make it into a cool little town house with the stair runner she's craving, plus they tend to be roomier inside than new builds and cooler in summer (she always says she hates the heat). It's time she grew up and stopped living in her USA fantasy land of wanting a Big White Home with huge grounds and trying to compete with botox head Caz.

I wonder if this is the house she said she liked at the weekend, with the original features and attic conversion for Ella? It's soooo cheap too.
She could make that small 3rd bedroom a wardrobe room too! sure,y they’d be able to pay a chunk of that off it! Pay it off quicker rather than taking out a huge mortgage too!

I don't know has she said she wants to move out of Donny? , Mexborough is a different town, balby, bessacarr etc are all areas of Doncaster.

I know where that is and its really far from where she is currently. And they definitely aren't London houses round there :)

• Haha
Ah it won't be there then, I'm not familiar with Donny as you can tell. I can't imagine her wanting to move too far from Taco Bell (seriously).

• Haha
Why does Ella always draw the short straw when it comes to bedrooms etc she’s the oldest so should in theory have the second biggest room?

A "short bus ride to the shops". Maybe you all say bus ride in England but to me it sounded like another Americanism.

Why does Ella always draw the short straw when it comes to bedrooms etc she’s the oldest so should in theory have the second biggest room?
I was saying this a few pages back and a lot of people said they thought that it was right for milo to get the bigger room 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
A "short bus ride to the shops". Maybe you all say bus ride in England but to me it sounded like another Americanism.

I was saying this a few pages back and a lot of people said they thought that it was right for milo to get the bigger room 🤷‍♀️
Nope milo should have had the smallest room he’s the youngest it’s only fair but maybe it’s just me

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.